Nov 13 - CHI TOWN'S FOOTWORKING AINT sh*t BUT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF DETROIT'S JITTING, RECONIZE

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHAT DO U THINK???

Props Slaps
 11-20-2009, 04:32 PM         #161
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t happens all the time, people that matter know whats up. Use it to put D on the map, even if you gotta fallow chicago. Other then that CA >> DET>>>> CHI :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #162
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
damn the only thing more boring than watching people dance is hearing people talk or discuss it
 8 years ago '06        #163
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,449 | Props total: 2643 2643
who cares, every city got their own dance thats familiar... DC (Beat Yo Feat.) Cali(Crip walkn n s**t) Baltimore (Spongebob or Rock-in Off)... Who gives a f**k
 8 years ago '06        #164
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
man...i tried being civil with the homies from chi town... ya cool a.ss people.... but on some serious shyt.....

ya'll are some of the most swagger jackin... hateful, lying muthafu*kas I ever know.......

ya'll right up there with people from Ohio.. which i can't stand... but I Let shyt slide with chi-town cause ya'll was always so cool.. but in this thread.. ya'll are fools and idiots

and its only three chi town representa in this thread that I see shown respect.. or came in here kicking knowledge.. the rest of u dumb fu*ks..

GET OFF DETROIT D*ck.....
Dis Da Mitten bi*ch... We Slap Hoes....... Period...When U Get On Boss Status.. then u can talk some shyt... until....... Boss Up and Get Cha Swag Right...and I'm Done.....

All My D-Town Representers....Thanks for holding Detroit Down......

Right up there with people from Ohio?

First off, the article in the beginning is good, but I don't give a f**k fa real. When I finally seen the videos of these two dances i started dying. It is nothing hot or hard about any of that so i dont know how any of this proves all these who city is harder than the other. and i know neither ciyt swagger jacked the other. this is jazz and how their dancing back before any poster in the forum was alive. if thats the case then really yall are jacking a movement from new orleans, which is also in the article yall d-people posted.

Now back to the Ohio thing...

What you even throw Ohio into this convo for? Detroit and for that matter all of Michigan aint got s**t on Ohio just like yalls wolverines. Im not even gone diss no hoods in detroit. the hood is the hood whatever city you in there are hoods where the same s**t goes on everyday. You cant stand people people from Ohio cause we got yall number. You not gon f**k wit Cleveland Dayton Youngstown Akron Toledo, prolly not even the CO and i know you not f**kin wit Cincinnati...NEXT TIME KEEP THIS BETWEEN THE D and Chi-Town and keep us out ya mouth. U just one grimmy city in a f**got a.ss state, if grimmy make you feel good, then come to OHIO we a grimmy state, and still get it in.
 8 years ago '04        #165
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 primetimemookie said:
Right up there with people from Ohio?

First off, the article in the beginning is good, but I don't give a f**k fa real. When I finally seen the videos of these two dances i started dying. It is nothing hot or hard about any of that so i dont know how any of this proves all these who city is harder than the other. and i know neither ciyt swagger jacked the other. this is jazz and how their dancing back before any poster in the forum was alive. if thats the case then really yall are jacking a movement from new orleans, which is also in the article yall d-people posted.

Now back to the Ohio thing...

What you even throw Ohio into this convo for? Detroit and for that matter all of Michigan aint got s**t on Ohio just like yalls wolverines. Im not even gone diss no hoods in detroit. the hood is the hood whatever city you in there are hoods where the same s**t goes on everyday. You cant stand people people from Ohio cause we got yall number. You not gon f**k wit Cleveland Dayton Youngstown Akron Toledo, prolly not even the CO and i know you not f**kin wit Cincinnati...NEXT TIME KEEP THIS BETWEEN THE D and Chi-Town and keep us out ya mouth. U just one grimmy city in a f**got a.ss state, if grimmy make you feel good, then come to OHIO we a grimmy state, and still get it in.

Just shut the f**k up .. Dumb b**ch ...
 8 years ago '08        #166
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Who cares about Detroit? If you live there you fail.
 8 years ago '06        #167
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Just shut the f**k up .. Dumb b**ch ...
^catching feelings^ u don't even know me
 8 years ago '04        #168
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 primetimemookie said:
^catching feelings^ u don't even know me
Dont have to know you to know you a dumb b**ch .. Who gives a fukk about Ohio , lol , wtf is in Ohio nuthin , just gotta pass thru to get down south ... Come in here trying to spit knowledge and you have nuthin to even do with this , wanna just make you and your state seem relevant when both arent .. Peace out and dipset out the thread ...
 8 years ago '06        #169
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Dont have to know you to know you a dumb b**ch .. Who gives a fukk about Ohio , lol , wtf is in Ohio nuthin , just gotta pass thru to get down south ... Come in here trying to spit knowledge and you have nuthin to even do with this , wanna just make you and your state seem relevant when both arent .. Peace out and dipset out the thread ...
just in case you missed the person i quoted, someone else brought up Ohio in this conversation because he caught a case of haterness. right now you are catching a case of b**chassness. maybe you cant read or something? and what the f**k is in detroit that aint in ohio? a couple of f**king car companies whole more or less stole money for their working when they got they money from obama. ohio aint just something you go through to pass through to go south neither. it has even more important history then your stupid a.ss dances. it was the state you passed through to go north too which is how your f**got a.ss and family got up north to get free. and you right i dont have nothing to do with a dance that didnt start in detroit. but the knowledge i spit was true. you bit the dance from a movement from that began in new orleans.

to you and everyone else in detroit:
-im sorry they traded chauncy
-im sorry they let rasheed go
-im sorry the hardest person in your entire state is white
-im sorry that the wolverines lost AGAIN
-im sorry that d12 had nothing better to do but take pills and make the best rapper behind em leave the group.
-im sorry proof died (rip)
-im sorry the big motor owners r*ped their workers (prolly you and your daddy)
-im sorry that your city is grimmy and bummy
-im sorry that its so little going on in the d that you have to come at CHICAGO because they made a dance more popular than yall.
-and last but not least im sorry that Aesop730 has to make your city look like a f**k boy town.

and since i was asked to dipset my way out of this thread i will end this by sayin the chi-town dance is better, detroit lost.

[video - click to view]

oh yea aaesop u got my typing fingers shakin im scared of the D!

syke
:jacked:
 8 years ago '04        #170
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 primetimemookie said:
just in case you missed the person i quoted, someone else brought up Ohio in this conversation because he caught a case of haterness. right now you are catching a case of b**chassness. maybe you cant read or something? and what the f**k is in detroit that aint in ohio? a couple of f**king car companies whole more or less stole money for their working when they got they money from obama. ohio aint just something you go through to pass through to go south neither. it has even more important history then your stupid a.ss dances. it was the state you passed through to go north too which is how your f**got a.ss and family got up north to get free. and you right i dont have nothing to do with a dance that didnt start in detroit. but the knowledge i spit was true. you bit the dance from a movement from that began in new orleans.

to you and everyone else in detroit:
-im sorry they traded chauncy
-im sorry they let rasheed go
-im sorry the hardest person in your entire state is white
-im sorry that the wolverines lost AGAIN
-im sorry that d12 had nothing better to do but take pills and make the best rapper behind em leave the group.
-im sorry proof died (rip)
-im sorry the big motor owners r*ped their workers (prolly you and your daddy)
-im sorry that your city is grimmy and bummy
-im sorry that its so little going on in the d that you have to come at CHICAGO because they made a dance more popular than yall.
-and last but not least im sorry that Aesop730 has to make your city look like a f**k boy town.

and since i was asked to dipset my way out of this thread i will end this by sayin the chi-town dance is better, detroit lost.

oh yea aaesop u got my typing fingers shakin im scared of the D!

syke
:jacked:

HA HA .. Good attempt .. Go bump some Ray Cash and get off the D d*ck , b**ch n*gga ..
 8 years ago '08        #171
HueyPNewton 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 8 8
Go to detroit...jittin...the fast pace godzilla....hold up wait a minute........all classics....watch a female dance to that...they still sweat they a.ss off in detroit.....
 8 years ago '04        #172
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
n*gga us crazy as hell for this post.... Footworkin been around since Chicago started house music my n*gga... Footworkin is not a type of dance in Chicago... It's a way of life. We are bred to be Jukers n*gga. There has been many Chicago vs. Detroit dance offs Ive seen and the D aint won not 1. Jukin is a lifestyle homie, NOT A DANCE. WE LIVE IT.
 8 years ago '05        #173
moblife313  OP
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
n*ggas still on our d*cks round this b**ch
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #174
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 Lil Ray said:
Footworking has been out way before anybody has even heard of detroit, that factory infested ugly as city, lol.

n*gga f**k YOU DONT STUNT ON THE D like that b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy