Nov 13 - CHI TOWN'S FOOTWORKING AINT sh*t BUT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF DETROIT'S JITTING, RECONIZE

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHAT DO U THINK???

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas always tryin to Take away the s**t that Chicago created
 8 years ago '08        #142
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
Good read fam, have you seen Jittin ain't dead shirts?
 8 years ago '04        #143
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 VerballyAbusive said:
Why would we be mad about a Chi town n*gga gettin robbed in the D when famous n*ggas from the Chi get robbed in Chi: Eddie Curry, Antione Walker, Rashard Mendenhall..Twista almost got robbed in the Chi. So we not mad about that fam...You trying to brag on it just reflects badly on Detroit. Shows how attention hungry u are.

Tell any Detroit rapper to pull the same move Young Berg did in the Chi and they will get robbed too.
any detroit rapper wouldnt be as dumb as to disrespect n*ggas in their own city, but i guess thats how ya'll were raised if ya'll cant even respect the n*ggas from your own city that came up. now thats pathetic.
 8 years ago '04        #144
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 XxC4xX said:
any detroit rapper wouldnt be as dumb as to disrespect n*ggas in their own city, but i guess thats how ya'll were raised if ya'll cant even respect the n*ggas from your own city that came up. now thats pathetic.
Welcome to the Chi.
 11-19-2009, 05:40 PM         #145
raymond915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them D n*ggas been jittin an tickin since forever, that chicago s**t is weak as hell, Can't f**k wit da

3 7 mile
D
O
W
N
 8 years ago '04        #146
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
Juke was around far longer than jit was! Where the f**k u get your info from son? I mean... I have love for Detroit... but C'mon son. Even in the popularity... Juke has now even been playing overseas the past few years and u hear jit nowhere at all. I mean... like I said... I got love for the D... but the history was already written and everybody knows that Chi-town was in it first... even when it came to just house music period.
 8 years ago '08        #147
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
House dance itself is a lot older than house music, which arose in the late 1970s upon the end of the disco era during the times of such nightclubs as Chicago's Warehouse and New York's Loft and Paradise Garage. House dance takes from many different dance elements such as the Lindy era, African, Latin, Brazilian, jazz, tap, and even modern.

House dance has been debatingly broken down in 3 styles: Footwork, Jacking, and Lofting. It includes a variety of techniques and sub-styles that include skating, stomping, and shuffling. It also incorporates movements from many other sources such as whacking, voguing, Capoeira, tap, and Latin dances such as salsa. A wide variety of the movements came from jazz and bebop styles and even from African and Latin descent.

One of the primary elements in house dancing is a technique that came from Chicago that involves moving the torso forward and backward in a rippling motion, as if a wave were passing through it. When this movement is repeated and sped up to match the beat of a song it is called jacking, or "the jack." All footwork in house dancing is said to initiate from the way the jack moves the center of gravity through space

quoted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_House

Ghettotech is an integral part of the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, an annual event. A Detroit Ghettotech style of dancing is called the jit. It is an improvisational dance that mainly centers around the fast movement of the feet but also arms and body movement dating back to the early 1950s jitterbug also known as the black bottom stomp. Chicago's equivalent dance style is Juke where the focus is on the footwork dating back to the late 1980s.

quoted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghettotech

Last edited by Shaz2003; 11-19-2009 at 08:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #148
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 XxC4xX said:
jitting/jukin/footworkin existed in the midwest around the same period of time so detroit nor the chi can say they're the ones to take credit for it.

As far as

n*gga Detroit GAVE THE WORLD BMF. BMF, Chambers Brothers, YBI, Purple Gang, Errol Flynns. Motor Vehicles, Motown, a famous white rapper, a famous black tv judge, gunit's in house producer, a dude that beat up young berg, trick trick and styles p, a white rockstar that beat up tommy lee and the only black rapper that can hang with eminem.

and not even jay could go bars with em so chill that s**t out mega

these chicago n*ggas still mad about young berg takin that big L in the d, its ok, it will be ok.
Chill out, dudes are running around in YOUR city acting like they are GD's and BD's. The Latin Counts from Chicago came to Southwest Detroit and had that side of town LOCKED DOWN for a minute. Plus I heard yall had Insane Vice Lords and Satan Disciples up there too. So please stop the bulls**t. Im Muslim and dont even "bang" anymore, but I could go to Detroit and have those Lords would ride my d*ck just because I was a CVL from Chicago. None of those orgs you named were doing a thing in Chicago, not even BMF. BMF wasnt moving anything in Chicago, matter fact, BMF was patterned off of the Gangster Disciples. So please chill, Big Meech was on Larry Hoover's d*ck, and some of the dudes who got caught up by that BMF shyt were GD's from down south, so dont act like BMF was all self contained. They had the Crips all on camera like Blu Duvinci, but they was riding the GD's d*cks behind the scenes.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-19-2009 at 09:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #149
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Chill out, dudes are running around in YOUR city acting like they are GD's and BD's. The Latin Counts from Chicago came to Southwest Detroit and had that side of town LOCKED DOWN for a minute. Plus I heard yall had Insane Vice Lords and Satan Disciples up there too. So please stop the bulls**t. Im Muslim and dont even "bang" anymore, but I could go to Detroit and have those Lords would ride my d*ck just because I was a CVL from Chicago. None of those orgs you named were doing a thing in Chicago, not even BMF. BMF wasnt moving anything in Chicago, matter fact, BMF was patterned off of the Gangster Disciples. So please chill, Big Meech was on Larry Hoover's d*ck, and some of the dudes who got caught up by that BMF shyt were GD's from down south, so dont act like BMF was all self contained. They had the Crips all on camera like Blu Duvinci, but they was riding the GD's d*cks behind the scenes.
out of that long a.ss rant u posted u didnt get the gist of my post. which clearly mentions s**t that came from, or was established in the D. not who ran s**t. your rant FAILED

anyways in the article is says jitting was 1960
and juking was 1970......i thought 6 came be4 7?
 8 years ago '08        #150
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 XxC4xX said:
out of that long a.ss rant u posted u didnt get the gist of my post. which clearly mentions s**t that came from, or was established in the D. not who ran s**t. your rant FAILED

You cleary said, "n*gga Detroit GAVE THE WORLD BMF". As if you are trying to get a good look for Detroit off of that BMF shyt when BMF was patterned after Growth and Development and what Larry Hoover had already down. The GD's were already moving shyt state to state before BMF. Plus I like how you dont respond to how people in Detroit are claiming Chicago gangs RIGHT now. BMF never moved anything in the CHI because of the GD's, Stones, and Lords werent going for that. When you read the affadavits on BMF, Chicago is excluded from BMF operations. On top of that, GD n*ggas made it possible for BMF to move like they did down south. Ask Big Meech about Craig Petties. Craig Petties was a GD who was pushing major weight down south and BMF had to break bread with him. Yall detroit dudes act like BMF was all self contained. But Craig had the plug that got BMF a good look down south. And Craig Petties and his region of GD’s was just one region of GD’s from down south who BMF was breaking bread with.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-19-2009 at 09:41 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #151
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:

And you didn't get the gist of his post either. He was showing how s**t established in Chicago is running s**t and being copied in Detroit. So in essence he was saying that this debate about who starting this bulls**t jiltering s**t doesn't matter. Get over it.
 8 years ago '04        #152
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 castro13 said:
how because he knows 5 n*ggas that claim GD from up here... ^

GTFOH....

Chicago aint never ran this b**ch...all that gang s**t they got goin on tried to pop up here, and a few weak a.ss n*ggas ran wit it. on a whole, WE DO NOT f**k WIT THAT s**t... so his argument is bulls**t.. talk bout Best Friends, talk bout YBI, Chambers... etc right... chitown aint have s**t to do with it

Jittin started before "Footwork"... so really anything else is uncivilized my n*gga.
Aight, I don't give a f**k personally but if it helps ur D town pride yall can have that. Yall n*ggas started Jittin but we footwork .
 8 years ago '05        #153
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
yall calm down... in this thread.. yall cant f**k wit memphis jookin no way
 8 years ago '04        #154
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 5224 5224
dancing like that is gay

dancing like any of that you got served s**t is gay

if you disagree, then you are comparable to that type of dancing

which means....

you are gay
 8 years ago '04        #155
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 5224 5224
and after reading this, why are you people still saying the N word

don't you know that it is derogatory and does nothing but influence young white people to use the word?

it boggles my mind that black people still use that word and still get mad when other people not black use that word

and it boggles my mind that black people don't care when hispanic people use that word like hispanics don't talk about black people the same way white people do

hispanic people tricked the black people
 8 years ago '04        #156
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 castro13 said:
b**ch we don't gangbang up here...

don't believe the hype.
Exactly, im bringin up s**t that came out of detroits past and this n*gga talking about now. Most n*ggas in detroit dont claim s**t but they're hood. You'll hear a n*gga rep 7 mile before they rep bloods, crips, gds, lat kings etc. thats right tho thats a chi town thing.
 8 years ago '09        #157
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
The D is underappreciated
 8 years ago '04        #158
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 XxC4xX said:
Exactly, im bringin up s**t that came out of detroits past and this n*gga talking about now. Most n*ggas in detroit dont claim s**t but they're hood. You'll hear a n*gga rep 7 mile before they rep bloods, crips, gds, lat kings etc. thats right tho thats a chi town thing.
Right .. LOL @ n*ggas banging in the D , shyt just aint whats up .. You claim your hood , or your side .. You dont see no one throwing up no damn pitch fork , talking bout King hoover and all that lame a.ss gang shyt ...
 8 years ago '07        #159
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
yeah right cuz. f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #160
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
The poll results state that 80% of muthafukas that came in this thread said they don't give a f**k who started jittin and that footwork aint nothing like jittin. So once again, Detroit loses. Close this wack a.ss thread please. Only 20% agree with the threadstarter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy