Nov 13 - CHI TOWN'S FOOTWORKING AINT sh*t BUT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF DETROIT'S JITTING, RECONIZE

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHAT DO U THINK???

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
now they sayin they invented juke music aka mix music too...wow

im dont arguing with idiots with no proof......

two sources of evidence in this thread to none zero...

and to the homie about it being biased its not... those articles was done in a research on Detroit Culture...... cause in detroit we actually got some we created on our own and not stole and claimed it...

and too my ppl who can't tell time..

when did 1970's begin b4 1900's ???

cause ppl sayin its been done since the 70's well itas been done here since 1900 and really became what it is now in the 1960's in the detroit riots...

so tell me how 1970 is earlier than 1960.....???

its not so shut the fu*k up u haters......
 11 years ago '04        #122
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
it's not really a point in arguing about this sh*t. we know where it came from. we created it point blank so it really don't matter.let's be grown about the situation fellas. n*ggas know the truth.

Last edited by dtownboy313; 11-25-2006 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #123
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4416 4416
 313aggie said:
Can the D get some love for sunthin, damn what yall so mad for . . .
all i can say about this whole thread is damn the fe fe in ur avy got a nice azz
 8 years ago '07        #124
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
Ummmmmmm...Ok
 8 years ago '04        #125
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
Footwork is just a cheap knockoff ..
 8 years ago '08        #126
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,069 | Props total: 12261 12261
man, all that sh1t monkey as hell if you ask me. you may as well be bringing "massa" some food.
 8 years ago '07        #127
Xavion2004 
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
Is this really a 7 page thread about who stole what dance from who? I guess cuz this s**t was started back in 06 and EM wasnt puttin out nothin yall needed somethin to do wit yall time to let people know yall was doin more than shuttin down plants, but honestly yall can have jittin just cuz yall been doin the same damn dance since the 70's. Footworkin has evolved since the early 90's and will continue to grow.

Footworkin been in the media, hell Verizon got phone called juke so yall mighta made it a hot move, we made it a hot movement....

Last edited by Xavion2004; 11-19-2009 at 08:32 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #128
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVgdaslCOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVgdaslCOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 8 years ago '06        #129
JCash 
space
space
space
$269 | Props total: 7 7
man the read was a1..n*ggas from the CHI dont know s**t bout footworkin or jittin....look it up on youtube...Detroit will k!ll the Chi in jittin hoopin whatev...Detroit stand up
 8 years ago '04        #130
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 beatboyheatboy said:
OH YEA.....

fu*k THEM FEMANEN a.ss CHICAGO n*ggaS
:jacked:
And you keep throwin this f**got s**t out there n*ggas homos in the Chi mostly live on the Northside. What is you talkin?

You obviously never been in the hood in the Chi.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-19-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #131
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12137 12137
Either n*ggas don't care

Don't know or

don't give a s**t bout my hometown city to give us credit nowadays

Detroit/Chicago beef (footwork scene) been going on way b4 you and I even existed and it going nowhere.
 8 years ago '04        #132
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
n*gga i'm at work

i have nothing to do but be on the internet.....
and i aint say sh*t about bein on the block or bein a thug or any of that sh*t
i'm just talkin about the type of sh*t n*ggas that live in the d go through every day

5 n*ggas just got popped on joy and linwood this mornin and 2 of em dead i'm just tellin n*ggas on here how sh*t is in the d....but of course the grass is greener on your side tho

fu*k it i'll be a e thug it aint like i know any of u n*ggas anyway.....i'm just trying to pass time at work....(7 and greenfield by the way...the hood)

don't fu*k wit no suburbs n*gga
EVERY HOOD IN A AMERICA IS VIRTUALLY THE SAME. You act like what happened in your Detroit hood is unique, like Chi or any other major city aint got hoods like yours. So yeah, u wakin up the suburban n*ggas to understand what it's like, but any other real n*gga can already respect your hood becasue we already know what pops off.
 8 years ago '04        #133
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
jitting/jukin/footworkin existed in the midwest around the same period of time so detroit nor the chi can say they're the ones to take credit for it.

As far as

mega_soulstar said:
foot work originated in chicago, we created the house music, foot work, and gangstaz,i.e. capone, jeff fort, larry hoover, detroit created...........cars, motor vehicles, and a famous white rapper
n*gga Detroit GAVE THE WORLD BMF. BMF, Chambers Brothers, YBI, Purple Gang, Errol Flynns. Motor Vehicles, Motown, a famous white rapper, a famous black tv judge, gunit's in house producer, a dude that beat up young berg, trick trick and styles p, a white rockstar that beat up tommy lee and the only black rapper that can hang with eminem.

and not even jay could go bars with em so chill that s**t out mega

these chicago n*ggas still mad about young berg takin that big L in the d, its ok, it will be ok.

Last edited by XxC4xX; 11-19-2009 at 10:03 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #134
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVgdaslCOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVgdaslCOlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
can someone pm me on how to embed this?
 8 years ago '07        #135
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao f**k outta here detroit...n*ggas been footworking since before most of yall was born

yall aint f**king with us in no way shape or form
 8 years ago '04        #136
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:

these chicago n*ggas still mad about young berg takin that big L in the d, its ok, it will be ok.
Why would we be mad about a Chi town n*gga gettin robbed in the D when famous n*ggas from the Chi get robbed in Chi: Eddie Curry, Antione Walker, Rashard Mendenhall..Twista almost got robbed in the Chi. So we not mad about that fam...You trying to brag on it just reflects badly on Detroit. Shows how attention hungry u are.

Tell any Detroit rapper to pull the same move Young Berg did in the Chi and they will get robbed too.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-19-2009 at 10:20 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #137
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
Detroit only known for animal cruelty
 8 years ago '08        #138
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 mega_soulstar said:
foot work originated in chicago, we created the house music, foot work, and gangstaz,i.e. capone, jeff fort, larry hoover, detroit created...........cars, motor vehicles, and a famous white rapper
Research says different but im not going there. Now i'll say this, i didn't known what juking was. Im from detroit so off course i know what jittin is. I looked up juking and i like it alot. I also like jittin because they both take skill. So here is my conclusion. Bonnie is the best juker i ever saw and jittin jesus from detroit is the best i ever saw
 8 years ago '08        #139
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

i like both yall choose
 11-19-2009, 02:34 PM         #140
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get cha boogie youngsta....C-WALK HOMIE!!!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by dOwnByLaw310; 11-19-2009 at 02:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy