Nov 13 - CHI TOWN'S FOOTWORKING AINT sh*t BUT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF DETROIT'S JITTING, RECONIZE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHAT DO U THINK???

Props Slaps
 11-16-2006, 02:39 AM         #101
<=TRÜTH=> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything detriot stole it from chicago
 11-16-2006, 02:54 AM         #102
Exquisite1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First and Foremost y'all need to stop hatin on us in da Chi. No one is trying to mimic nothing y'all do, not period. we got our own way at about doing things over here. people been footworking in chicago since way before the 90's. I been to detroit and first of all y'all don't have no type of swagger to be jacking to be completely honest. Second there is no comparison betwwen footworking and"jitting" or whatever y'all call it because our footwork k!ll that "jitting" mess, STOP crying because we took something that we been doing for years and utilized it and now we getting reconized for it and y'all can't stand it,we definitely doing something right to be get hated on like this. While y'all on here sounding ignorant talking about somebody stealing something from y'all, you need to be tryna catch up wit us cuz it sound like "the d" wanna be were CHI TOWN at,we shining over here dont be jealous. WE DO DIS, know that. we started footworking y'all veed to stop trying to imitate the big city and stay in y'all place WE ONLY GON GET BIGGER AND BETTER
 11 years ago '04        #103
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
like i said idiots.......that cant even read.......

i swear...... go on and hate and steal shyt i surely hopes it make ya'll feel better inside knowing that ya taking credit for some shyt ya didnt even start....

when the truth comes to the light.. beware.... thats all i got to say on that

and as far as the gangsta shyt goes...... no real man has time for all that.... real men be about..... all my words i can fo sure back them up.. fu*k talkin shyt over a message board..... im just tryin bright to the light.. why folks hate on Detroit or michigan period... i gettin tired of n*gga talkin shyt...

when basically all ur biggest trends and fads.. first got it roots in this great city........ Which Was Built First i may add..... there two articles backupin detroit rich hertiage.... i dont need any co-signs on that unlike the folk from the chi..... some of ya'll cool and i respect ya'll opinions.. but what i said was to the ones yapping...... get on some real shyt and read up homie....... do be talkin shyt and u dont know the history......
 11 years ago '05        #104
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 starzz said:
^^^ you and your "reppin yo hood" fam you on the internet reppin yo hood! I don't doubt that D town n*ggas is hard but the ones that are, are really on the BLOCK reppin not you! you sir are what we call a E thug! real talk if you so hard get on the block and rep not a internet message board that sh*t is lame and it's to much of it going on on this board! real talk fam

n*gga i'm at work

i have nothing to do but be on the internet.....
and i aint say sh*t about bein on the block or bein a thug or any of that sh*t
i'm just talkin about the type of sh*t n*ggas that live in the d go through every day

5 n*ggas just got popped on joy and linwood this mornin and 2 of em dead i'm just tellin n*ggas on here how sh*t is in the d....but of course the grass is greener on your side tho

fu*k it i'll be a e thug it aint like i know any of u n*ggas anyway.....i'm just trying to pass time at work....(7 and greenfield by the way...the hood)

don't fu*k wit no suburbs n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #105
Dyke Jones 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
its juss like damn cali taking or crunk an making up a new word for it such a.ss HYPHY an Crump we just dont do or say sh*t thats disrespectful to other people like Go Dumb or Retarded or ride the little yellow bus cant wait till that sh*t die out
 11 years ago '04        #106
7mile_child 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas been jittin here for a long while now...i 1st saw it in elementary...am 24 bout ta be 25....When jittin start poppin off....other midwest cities had foot work...

I dont do nither...cuz i feel both dances is gay...i mean how stupid do u look...poppin and shakin all ova the fu*kin dance floor...

n e way...jittin is mad old...Footwork is mad old....n*ggas need ta get some new dances....

i dont dance much in da club.... i post up...get drunk as fu*k...and 9 times outta 10 i bouncin from da club wit a chick.... while yall goofy a.ss n*ggas still shakin and poppin on the floor...goin on 6 hrs and sh*t....

MIDWEST STAND UP......

7 MILE AND LIVERNOIS.....rasied

TEXAS....LOCATED

easy
 11 years ago '04        #107
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
Okay this is D Wils. Mr. Detroit. 313 King chick. If you or anybody wanna respond to this message hit ME up at , , or . CHICAGO IS A GOOD CITY. I WILL NEVER HATE ON THAT. BUT DETROIT IS sh*tTIN ON CHI TOWN. FIRST OFF WE MOVE OUT MORE REVNUE THAN ANY CITY IN THE UNITED STATES. BEING THAT WE HAVE THA BIG THREE LOCATED IN THA HEART OF OUR CITY WE THA sh*t. SECOND OFF WE ARE DETROIT. ENOUGH SAID. CHI TOWN IS LIKE WHOOPI GOLDBERG COMPARED TO BEYONCE, CHAMILONAIRE COMPARED TO JAY Z, D4L TO ROC A FELLA. IT JUST DOESNT MATCH UP. STOP BULLSHYTIN URSELF. ALL YALL FAMOUS FOR IS CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA AND MICHAEL JORDAN AND HE RETIRED ON TOP LIKE A GREAT PERSON WOULD. WE'RE THA HOME OF THA DETROIT TIGERS, PISTONS, AND BOOOOOOOOOOY WOULD YOU, MR. BLADE ICEWOOD HIMSELF. WE sh*tTIN ON YALL OVER ALL EVERYWHERE.

BACK TO THA SITIUATION AT HAND. DANCING. YALL JACKED OUR SWAGGER AND GAVE IT A NEW NAME. YOU SAID IT URSELF. AND I QUOTE "STOP crying because we took something that we been doing for years and utilized it". YOU KNOW YALL STOLE OUR SHYT AND START DOING IT AND CLAIMED IT. YALL BULL SHYT IN ITS RAREST FORM. JUST HOW ERR ONE TOOK HIP ROLLING FROM OUR GIRL AALIYAH (LET HER SOUL REST IN PEACE) WHICH ORIGINATED IN DETROIT AND TOOK IT AND NOW EVERYBODY WANNA DO IT. I DONE GAVE YALL YALL PROPS AND ALL BEING THAT ITS CHI TOWN BUT THA WAY U TALKIN I CANT HELP BUT SAY THIS. FROM THA BOTTOM OF MY HEART. CHI TOWN CANT fu*k WIT DA D. DETROIT BABY. fu*k WIT US. GET AT ME IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS COMMENTS OR CONCERS. THIS IS NOT Jerre THIS IS D WILS. MR. DETROIT. KING 313. HOLLA. D TOWN BABY

Last edited by dtownboy313; 11-17-2006 at 11:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #108
moblife313  OP
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k it thread closed detroit stand up
 11 years ago '04        #109
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
no hate.. but still how chicago gonna claim something and yet have no proof to back it up while is two articles posted in this thread to back up detroit's claim

hmmm
detroit dont need no co-signers we already proven it with facts

while chicago only got over by ppl cosigning and hating on detroit..

i just gotta say this...chicago..u gotta a great city.... hey my girl is from the chi.....but can u please just once be real with ya self and give dues when needed...

now moblife u can close this thread
 11 years ago '04        #110
Mr. Beatz 2 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 2 2
Check my footwork<.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,,.,.,.,.,..,.,,.,,.,,.>

yeah
 11 years ago '05        #111
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 488 488
jittin looks like jukin (memphis shyt) i seen that ht done b4....so i could easily say thats a knock off....but it really doesnt matta too me.....

why is this dancin so important ? ATL sayin they created crunk, which they stolefrom tenn....but lil jon will tell u he stole the whole m-town crunk style from the memphis...
 11 years ago '04        #112
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6660 6660
 moblife313 said:
^^^^^ You Dumb fu*k He Means Detroit made ALL That sh*t Popular To Urban America!!!!

Now WHo Sound Stupid?!?!?!?
 ™Mason™ said:
props on the co-sign @ ppl how come to conclusions and dont even read properly
Actually I DID read it properly ,
That sh*t wasn't made famous to URBAN America by Detriot period..how about you learn some world history yourself....The Gator and Mink has been a VERY sought after shoe and fur for YEARS....That's fact....
It's been a fashion staple for the rich and royal for centuries...So naturally when the rich came over to America and continued to wear it it followed over.....It's not even Urban Fashion...Maybe if your sheltered self got out and seen the world, you'd see that Gator shoe is worn and respected EVERYWHERE, Same as the mink...

Just because someone got it and wore it at Jook Joint or a Hop or Boom Boom room doesn't mean your state/city started it...People with money were already wearing them and they had already BEEN in fashion, which is why THEY wore them in the first place.

Your on here bi*ching about somebody stealing your dance and style yet, YOUR trying to claim something that was already in fashion world wide that had nothing to even do with Detroit. You may get some credit for a certain "style" or wear of clothing but to say n*ggas wasn't even wearing them until you did it?!?! Please

sh*t that's absurd as New York n*ggas saying they started wearing gold chains.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 11-21-2006 at 08:27 AM..
 11-21-2006, 08:38 AM         #113
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ™Mason™ said:
man...i tried being civil with the homies from chi town... ya cool a.ss people.... but on some serious shyt.....

ya'll are some of the most swagger jackin... hateful, lying muthafu*kas I ever know.......

ya'll right up there with people from Ohio.. which i can't stand... but I Let shyt slide with chi-town cause ya'll was always so cool.. but in this thread.. ya'll are fools and idiots

and its only three chi town representa in this thread that I see shown respect.. or came in here kicking knowledge.. the rest of u dumb fu*ks..

GET OFF DETROIT D*ck.....
Dis Da Mitten bi*ch... We Slap Hoes....... Period...When U Get On Boss Status.. then u can talk some shyt... until....... Boss Up and Get Cha Swag Right...and I'm Done.....

All My D-Town Representers....Thanks for holding Detroit Down......

a little emotional aren't we?
 11-21-2006, 08:41 AM         #114
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
OH YEA.....

fu*k THEM FEMANEN a.ss CHICAGO n*ggaS
:jacked:

it's feminine
 11-21-2006, 10:23 AM         #115
premo_si 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn its a fu*king dance who the fu*k cares? getting all emotional and sh*t over nonsense. and again in this thread, like others, people from detroit acting all proud because their city is the fu*king worst place to live in the us. wow, you're hard. we get it. now how bout trying to clean your fu*kign city up, instead of arguing on an internet message board about who started a fu*king dance.
 11 years ago '05        #116
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 ghettoprincess said:
it's feminine
I DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT IT IS U OL STANKIN a.ss HO

7 MILE IN YA MOUTH bi*ch.........

.....NO REALLY I'LL BE IN CHI TOWN THIS WEEKEND IF U WANT IT IN YA MOUTH bi*ch....

ONE

11 years ago '05        #117
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 premo_si said:
damn its a fu*king dance who the fu*k cares? getting all emotional and sh*t over nonsense. and again in this thread, like others, people from detroit acting all proud because their city is the fu*king worst place to live in the us. wow, you're hard. we get it. now how bout trying to clean your fu*kign city up, instead of arguing on an internet message board about who started a fu*king dance.

IT AINT ABOUT THE DANCE U OFF BRAND a.ss n*gga......
 11-21-2006, 11:47 AM         #118
premo_si 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
IT AINT ABOUT THE DANCE U OFF BRAND a.ss n*gga......
No you're right, it's about "swagga jackin" right? What the fu*k ever man, I'm sure that some dude from Chicago went to Detroit, saw that retarded sh*t, then went back to Chicago, and was like "Yo lets steal this stupid dance and call it our own" Get the fu*k over it. People take sh*t they see, and do their own thing with it all the time. I mean jesus fu*king christ, are you people all retarded. There's a lot more important sh*t going on right now than crying about one "hood" stealing another "hood's" retarded sh*t. Grow the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '05        #119
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 premo_si said:
No you're right, it's about "swagga jackin" right? What the fu*k ever man, I'm sure that some dude from Chicago went to Detroit, saw that retarded sh*t, then went back to Chicago, and was like "Yo lets steal this stupid dance and call it our own" Get the fu*k over it. People take sh*t they see, and do their own thing with it all the time. I mean jesus fu*king christ, are you people all retarded. There's a lot more important sh*t going on right now than crying about one "hood" stealing another "hood's" retarded sh*t. Grow the fu*k up.
@ outskirters
 11 years ago '04        #120
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 rhymespitter84 said:
man fu*k you. oh wow, you got a fu*kin article, form where, dont no BIASED AS fu*k ARTICLES MEAN sh*t. If we "jackd" that sh*t, everyone would know this. like i said, chicago been footworkin since forever, and how is "footworkin" and "jittin" the same??? We dont even footwork to hiphop music, we got JUKE MUSIC that we footwork to, oh what, we jacked that too??
n*ggas here don't jit to hip hip music either. we have mixes for that so what's your point?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy