Nov 13 - CHI TOWN'S FOOTWORKING AINT sh*t BUT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF DETROIT'S JITTING, RECONIZE

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHAT DO U THINK???

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Yamaha_Jai said:
and this is how a classic typical battle kicks off...ya'll bring ya'll jitters to chicago or whever ya'll want to meet..and we can see who hold that crown. Since ya'll dance so raw and this and that..how come ain't nobody really heard of it...ya'll ain't been on "myblock" "106 n park" "countless newspapers n magazines"....

if its that bad u say we swagger jackin...do something to shut us up then. how we swagga jackin and we blowin the dance up and ya'll n*ggas cryin on boxden bout it(which by the way is pointless)...and ain't got sh*t to show for it....sounds like u n*ggas need to untuck yall diapers and stand up if thats the case..cus we got our sh*t poppin...

FOOTWORKERZ STAND UP

please why do u think they have the world wide techno fest in detroit????
where do u think jittin came from??? house music!!!! which originated in detroit

dumb a.ss n*ggas i swear....and it aint even about that....it's a regional dance detroit and chicago are to close
 11 years ago '05        #42
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 mr.hades said:
Nice comeback, but yo, that would still be mad homo...

moving on.....
 11 years ago '04        #43
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Yamaha_Jai said:
and this is how a classic typical battle kicks off...ya'll bring ya'll jitters to chicago or whever ya'll want to meet..and we can see who hold that crown. Since ya'll dance so raw and this and that..how come ain't nobody really heard of it...ya'll ain't been on "myblock" "106 n park" "countless newspapers n magazines"....

if its that bad u say we swagger jackin...do something to shut us up then. how we swagga jackin and we blowin the dance up and ya'll n*ggas cryin on boxden bout it(which by the way is pointless)...and ain't got sh*t to show for it....sounds like u n*ggas need to untuck yall diapers and stand up if thats the case..cus we got our sh*t poppin...

FOOTWORKERZ STAND UP

im not a jitter at all. i know detroit is where the whole thing came from. as far as a battle between detroit and chicago i would love to see it happen. y'all would lose but it would be a great battle. why you getting all up tight and sh*t. if you know that y'all invented it you wouldn't be crying about it.
 11-13-2006, 02:32 PM         #44
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the n*gga that tried to diss my city :finger:. I dare you come here on the Eastside and say that sh*t or on Joy Rd./Evergreen/Dexter.
 11 years ago '05        #45
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:
To the n*gga that tried to diss my city :finger:. I dare you come here on the Eastside and say that sh*t or on Joy Rd./Evergreen/Dexter.
exactly...n*ggas always swear they tough until they come to detorit

ask memphis bleek and trick daddy.....

....the sh*t is hilarious when i think of one of these super tough boxden n*ggas actually trying to cop a 40oz form a corner store on 7mile and conant and sh*t......n*ggas would probabaly get robbed trying to take bottles back to the corner store....

...oh yea yall n*ggas probably take bottles back to the grocery store sorry......

ooooohh....evergreen and joy road....it's a wrap

Last edited by beatboyheatboy; 11-13-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 11-13-2006, 02:48 PM         #46
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said:
it aint about a dance my n*gga it's about our culture it's about our way of living and other n*ggaz is trying to take it from us juss think if some alabama n*ggaz said they started snap music but called "hippop music" n*ggaz a be heated

and plus footworkin is gettin famous while it's juss a fu*king knock off

shutup douchebag lol. get a life
 11-13-2006, 02:52 PM         #47
mr_e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
foot work originated in chicago, we created the house music, foot work, and gangstaz,i.e. capone, jeff fort, larry hoover, detroit created...........cars, motor vehicles, and a famous white rapper
props:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11-13-2006, 02:57 PM         #48
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol.. Yo
 11 years ago '04        #49
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
man footworking has been around for a minute, its just more well known than jittin because Chicago has more publicity than Detroit. The "D" is considered to be "baby chicago" because of their similarities. Both cities are trying to come up so I give propz to both of em'
 11 years ago '04        #50
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
sh*t funny
 11 years ago '06        #51
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 mega_soulstar said:
foot work originated in chicago, we created the house music, foot work, and gangstaz,i.e. capone, jeff fort, larry hoover, detroit created...........cars, motor vehicles, and a famous white rapper

So fu*king true.
 11 years ago '04        #52
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
This is why I don't even argue about that sh*t no more...Detroit is a mean a.ss city I been there a bunch of time...for legal and illegal reasons...and I was never really scared or anything...but I know Chicago ain't no motherfu*king punk either...there's part of Chicago I won't go alone...Just ask the St. Valentines Day Massacre peeps...ask any real gangster not them gay a.ss gang bangers the real ones like VL's, Kings, oh yeah and the MOB...they will all tell you Chicago ain't no punk...As far as house music that was invented here as well...as far as footworking and jitting is concerned..Like I said before
it's the same as STEPPING..oh yeah We invented that as well...but Detroit get mad love from me as far as I'm concerned just i know what chicago created...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 11-13-2006 at 03:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
All this sh*t is pointless i know we started footworkin hell fam even said that jittin started in like 91 sh*t we been footworkin since the 80's but that dont matter we on the internet damn just do what yo city do in yo city and dont worry bout other n*ggas damn!
 11-13-2006, 05:36 PM         #54
Youngonereese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOXCHEVISAFAG said:
who cares...precious time on this earth shouldnt be wasted on jibberish

i swear man......:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #55
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 mega_soulstar said:
tell em again please.......we started that gangsta sh*t....house music and all get them reporters out of here
 11 years ago '04        #56
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 419 419
 starzz said:
All this sh*t is pointless i know we started footworkin hell fam even said that jittin started in like 91 sh*t we been footworkin since the 80's but that dont matter we on the internet damn just do what yo city do in yo city and dont worry bout other n*ggas damn!
As a result of jazz music making its profound declaration in clubs throughout the 1920s’, a dance called the ‘Jitterbug’ penetrated black communities nationwide. The ‘Jitterbug’ dance, with its basic form, had many distinct styles and names, depending on it's place of origin-- the ‘Charleston,’ of South Carolina, ‘The Lindy Hop,’ of New York, ‘The Shag,’ of New Orleans, and 'Black Bottom,’ of Detroit. ..
^^ It begins...
This era of ‘jitting’ was the direct result of the 1967 riots and the widespread dumping of heroin into the black community,young children whose parents were on drugs had to fend for themselves began to cultivate their own pseudo-families-- gangs....Gangs sending out their declarations of territory and decrees of murder via ‘jitting’ at house parties, clubs or on the streets, where even innocent people were sometimes injured or in some cases murdered.

Started in the 20's.. cought on as a movement in the 60's.. Chi town silence.:thumbsdow... but i still got luv for my chi n*ggas..

Last edited by LovaOfDaLadies; 11-13-2006 at 05:56 PM..
 11-13-2006, 06:00 PM         #57
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can some one please write a summary or some damn cliff notes?!?!??!
 11-13-2006, 06:13 PM         #58
offbeatrls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is right
 11-13-2006, 06:35 PM         #59
William 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k CHICAGO!

"if you'nt like it do somethin n*gga... where im from.. if we'ont like it... we do somethin n*gga" _Jeezy
 11 years ago '04        #60
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 419 419
 William said:
fu*k CHICAGO!

"if you'nt like it do somethin n*gga... where im from.. if we'ont like it... we do somethin n*gga" _Jeezy

now u just makin The D look like sum childish turds.. you need to silence aswell.:banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy