Nov 13 - Damn Cnn Doin Specials On The Game!!! I Guess he is really here to stay!!! Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
they did a special on Mc Hammer too....
 11 years ago '04        #82
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 authentic354 said:
the game's album is def the best so far this year
 11-14-2006, 11:56 AM         #83
b-unit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is a bi*ch. The Documentary was dope but Doctors Advocate isnt nearly as good and noone should even be considering this a classic. Game is using 50s tactics with beef to get famous, yet yall ride his d*ck but hate on 50. Get the fu*k out here with that.
 11 years ago '05        #84
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Game is doin' his thang. 50 cent, all them n*ggaz fell off. EVEN Eminem has fallen off. West Coast is k!llin' nigggaz right now!!!
 11-14-2006, 12:12 PM         #85
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hate Game, But He Has His Promotion Game Up..
 11-14-2006, 12:38 PM         #86
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
Well if you wanna support fake a.ss frauds, or if, you ARE one, then go right ahead.
Once again...what the fu*k does The Game as a person have anything to do with the quality of his music and why would that stop you from buying his record? It's a simple question, how about you answer it.

Dudes like Game is the reaosn hiphop is dead. Rather have a fake gangsta talkin bout dubs and impalas just cuz it sounds good. cats is twisted out here.
First of all, hip-hop aint dead...and people who follow that gay trend (like yourself) need to be slapped in the face. If you truly believe that tho, stop posting on a rap forum and take up country music or somethin instead. And if there is any reason to believe that hip-hop is dead (which there isn't) it would be fans like you. Turning this sh*t into a popularity contest. Ignoring skill and the quality of somebodys music in favor of what?....the type of person somebody is? "Oh ima go pick up that new Marky Marky and the funky bunch comeback album, I heard they saved a few kids in Africa"

Last edited by Fucker; 11-14-2006 at 12:50 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #87
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao i wanna see ja and game do a song together..just them both lol
 11-14-2006, 12:43 PM         #88
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a game!!!
 11-14-2006, 01:01 PM         #89
bigtone76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album of the year!
 11 years ago '04        #90
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9508 9508
 Peterparker said:
yeah I saw this at like 4:00 in the morning..but ummmmm yeah CNN does this when a big artist album is about to drop..they do have a entertainment section..so with that said

Game aint doing 1 mil his first week na uh..i'm still saying 300k at the most.. because his singles still don't get radio play unless maybe in Cali..and I still aint seen his sh*t on countdowns..who wanna [B}e-bet [/B]his sh*t don't go gold the first week..don't see it happening

and the whole interview they kept bringing up 50..which is why CNN did the interview..his controversial ties to 50 and Dre..

oh yeah the album was garbage w/ dope beats
E-Bet? Dawg you in 3rd grade or what? HAHA and the hatred still ain't gonna stop his sales. Just accept it.
 11 years ago '04        #91
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
I just went and picked it up today, sh*t tight as hell, best album this year so far.
 11 years ago '06        #92
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 kik-rawks said:
Game is wack cnn is only promoting it because they got it confused with the ps3.

Stop hatin man There's enough hate in this world you jus addin to it
 11 years ago '06        #93
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 b-unit said:
Game is a bi*ch. The Documentary was dope but Doctors Advocate isnt nearly as good and noone should even be considering this a classic. Game is using 50s tactics with beef to get famous, yet yall ride his d*ck but hate on 50. Get the fu*k out here with that.
n*gga 50 done turned into garbage man. He got his Fame and he don't give a fuk no more. He trynna be a actor now so what that tell you? Quit hatin man
 11 years ago '06        #94
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
They need to make a thread and call it "Haters R Us" for all dem n*ggaz who hate on people. Just accept it man let n*ggaz get they money and quit hatin so damn much. Hell if you can do better you get out there and prove yo self haters
 11 years ago '05        #95
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
the game's album is def the best so far this year
MUST BE A HORRIBLE YEAR.. .
 11-14-2006, 05:04 PM         #96
Peruvianfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.X said:
damn it took 50 like 4 years to get one of them
and its going to take you ... never..to get one..so whats your point stop hating on fif
 11-14-2006, 06:09 PM         #97
critasyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bah his albums been leaked for WAY to long....and just dropped 2 day? naww i c it sellin 400-600k no more...but thats still real good.....
 11 years ago '06        #98
maryschild 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 4 4
i've been listenin to game mixtapes and all that.. he's got that in him.. that hunger.. shouts for gettin it in wit cnn though... this album is a classic in its own right.. respect it and don't compare to the documentary, and you'll see it too:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11-14-2006, 07:20 PM         #99
hiphopfeind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall Clownin I Like The Album But I Dont Wanna Give It Classic... I Dont Think Its Better Than The Documentary But It Is Way Better Than I Thought It Would Be..... Cnn Helped This n*gga Big Time But I Really Dont See Him Out Sellin Hov... That Kingdom Come Is Certified Classic In My Book... I Cant Wait To See What n*ggas Got To Say On Here

hahahahaha...what CD did you listen to dude, Kingdom Come a classic? the only thing worse Jay has done is disc 1 of Blueprint 2, i mean do you see Usher, Beyonce, Ne-Yo, or Coldplay on Game or Snoop's CD? and I bet any amount of money that Jay had to pay out the a.ss for those Dre beats ...the only thing holding that CD together
 11-14-2006, 07:39 PM         #100
hiphopfeind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REGUARDING EVERYONE HATING AND RIDING FIDDY"S d*ck: U know everyone seems to have the false notion that the only reason to dislike 50 is cause Game does, thats not exactly how it works. Since all of us here listen to the latest best sh*t or whatever its obvious that our opinions are all influenced by who we listen to the most, but if you are unbiased about it it becomes clear that Game dominates fifty right now in a very similar market, simple business. I of course am of the ilk that thinks game is a classic west coast rapper and of course will outsell the documentry and anything that comes out in the next month, but this is besides the point.
The fact is for all you ignorant mother fu*kers Fifty has no drive,to try to beat the Game at their mutual game at this point. No matter what fifty has more money then he can waist in the rest of his life, so he's straight, he doesn't need to be reguarded as all that talented anymore, although if the bi*ch had some pride he'd stop juicin and get back to rhymin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now