Nov 13 - Damn Cnn Doin Specials On The Game!!! I Guess he is really here to stay!!! Video

most viewed right now
+25  174
202 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
n2deep2 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
The Game>>>>>>>Jay Z. PERIOD

12 years ago '04        #52
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DEAD PREZ!!!!

oh sh*t, wrong thread...

12 years ago '04        #53
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,210 | Props total: 7993 7993
 Peterparker said
yeah I saw this at like 4:00 in the morning..but ummmmm yeah CNN does this when a big artist album is about to drop..they do have a entertainment section..so with that said

Game aint doing 1 mil his first week na uh..i'm still saying 300k at the most.. because his singles still don't get radio play unless maybe in Cali..and I still aint seen his sh*t on countdowns..who wanna e-bet his sh*t don't go gold the first week..don't see it happening

and the whole interview they kept bringing up 50..which is why CNN did the interview..his controversial ties to 50 and Dre..

oh yeah the album was garbage w/ dope beats
and lloyd banks album isn't worth mentioning to discredit, that's the difference between the two. game is relevant enough to draw hate from people like you, lloyd can't even get mentioned on the news for a bank robbery

11-13-2006, 11:08 PM         #54
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billy yayo said
hahahahahaahha
i see the game haters fixing thier faces
hahahahahahaha

LMAO yeahh my n*ggah games hittin this sh*t hard, i agree the doc was a good album this one was a little more mainstream

11-13-2006, 11:15 PM         #55
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also everyone talkin about game gettin tv time to promote, smack your self and look, game aint been on sucker free, hov is goin on thier, i herd diddy still gettin pimples so he doin them proactive with jessica simpson right?

get over it

12 years ago '04        #56
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$955 | Props total: 122 122
I like this album better than the documentary.

11-14-2006, 01:41 AM         #57
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rap Guru II said
CNN dont F around either
Ya fu*king RIGHT.

12 years ago '06        #58
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 16 16
They didn't have anything else to report. They probaly begged for a spot.

12 years ago '06        #59
ugo6ox 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 3 3
game is a lame!!!!!!!!!!!! he is corny and I can't believe y'll can't see this! he is a good rapper but he is weird as fu*k! one day he is on beef, then he is back dissin, in Africa we call n*ggaz like him slappers! we slap 'em till then get their mind right, real talk!

11-14-2006, 02:46 AM         #60
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why anyone would want to listen to an audio love letter to Dr. Dre sh*t like that is supposed to be personal and private...

11-14-2006, 04:12 AM         #61
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole Game/50/Dre situation reminds me of the Dre/Eazy situation. Eazy chose Jerry Heller over Dre, Dre leaves and starts death Row and blows up. Dre chose 50 over Game, 50 declines slowly while Game blows up. Dre does the exact same thing he got so pissed off at Eazy for all those years back. Everything comes full circle.

11-14-2006, 04:14 AM         #62
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ugo6ox said
game is a lame!!!!!!!!!!!! he is corny and I can't believe y'll can't see this! he is a good rapper....

Stop right there dumby....you buy rap records because you like the music. What the fu*k does your personal opinion of a rapper have anything to do with the music?

12 years ago '04        #63
prolific1  OP
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 11 11
 rhymespitter84 said
Well if you wanna support fake a.ss frauds, or if, you ARE one, then go right ahead.

Dudes like Game is the reaosn hiphop is dead. Rather have a fake gangsta talkin bout dubs and impalas just cuz it sounds good. cats is twisted out here.
Newsflash...

All rappers are fake. Even the commons, Talib's, and Root's. Don't get it twisted because you getting caught up in the lyrics. All of them are just as fake Michael Jackson loving women.

12 years ago '04        #64
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 740 740
 Unitson said
Yo Game's album is a classic. But what's the story about because I can't see the sh*t?

people throw around that word classic waaaay to much.

come back to that album 10 years from now and say that,sh*t 2 years from now.

game's album is far from classic.the chronic,thats a classic album youngin

11-14-2006, 07:50 AM         #65
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at n*ggas that think that if game gets on CNN that would make his lyrics sound better....or even make his album sound better lol stupid n*ggas man

11-14-2006, 08:28 AM         #66
blaqeyez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really like this album after hearing it a few times.....reminds me of illmatic, with alot of the raw gritty songs....def not as classic.

His first album was better IMO, but this album is different and good as well

11-14-2006, 08:58 AM         #67
Skeetx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow thats big.

11-14-2006, 09:04 AM         #68
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta respect the c*cky kid. If you don't believe in yourself who will? I will cop GAME Cd today..... You gotta love what he's doing. This cat is here to stay and he's fince to get a lot of cats out of the hood. Look out for Ya Boy and Clyde Carson........ GGGGGGGGGGGG,,,,,,, not even worth mentioning....lol .

11-14-2006, 09:21 AM         #69
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrich14554 said
man he on it. just as i predicted cats hungry 50 used to be this way now he got it hes not as creative anymore he garbage. Yall watch for For Ja new stuff its gonna blow ya mind
YEA THAT n*gga RULE IS COMIN BACK

11-14-2006, 09:31 AM         #70
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said
i want what you were smokin

ONLY THE BEST..... GRANDADDY KUSH AND A LIL COTTON BUD .... NO REGULAR BUDDY

12 years ago '04        #71
prolific1  OP
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 11 11
 BRAZZ said
brotha, it really REALLY disturbz me to say dis, but game sh*t iz better than jiggaz overall. da production iz too weak, n too many bad commercial attemptz. As far as i see, besides obie, lupe, n da chrome children sht, game got da best album of da year. N snoop sh*t tough too
I think we all gave Ja Rule a bad break. Now that we see that 50 is fake a.ss hell. Ja really wasn't doing anything all that bad. Well I take that back...he shouldn't have made that Grease themed video with Ashanti. But seriously ..50 made fun of him then stole his whole commercial plan. Ja rule just got hoodwinked. I think folks forgot that Ja is actually a damn good lyricist. He is one of the few MC's out there that don't write lyrics. He does the same thing jigga and Big does. He writes in his mind to the beat.

I pulling for the little n*gga to make a comeback

12 years ago '04        #72
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
ok hes on cnn and he STILL wont sell.. watch

12 years ago '06        #73
loudobbs 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 67 67
Damn Game got some lot of groupies, ever stop to think how much jimmy henchman paid cnn to do that?

11-14-2006, 10:41 AM         #74
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said
hate him or love it, admit hes doing the damn thing. no dre, no fiddy, no problem
....no radio play, he has one more single TOPS! Hes album is alright. It aint a classic and it aint garbage, but he SURELY aint gonna out sell the documentary!

12 years ago '06        #75
ohhenry07 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
Even though Dre didn't produce a track. The album is heavily influenced by Dre. Dre create him.........he is nothing without him. He has about 1 more album and then he's done

Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  39
Female guards getting their cheeks busted in prison
115 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  38
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
75 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  30
NBA Wait ? WHAAAᴀᴀₐₐₐ ?.....Doug ? Wha ?.....
381 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+172online now  26
Image(s) inside This cosplayer is Raw wood pipe approved
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Mo-G says Drake Lies About His Somalian Street Ties & Knows No "Malis" ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  12
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
142 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+148online now  12
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-29online now  10
Video inside Daddy LongNeck and the guy with the wide neck release a song...its doin..
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy