It's On!! (2)Michigan@(1)Ohio State Let's Do It!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Do You Believe Wins This Epic Game?
(2)Michigan 58 50.88%
(1)Ohio State 56 49.12%
Voters: 114. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Javon23 said:
you going down slayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fu*k you and them bi*ches u rep!
 11 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2006, 02:18 AM         #83
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I'd p!ss on the number that represented my percentage chance of winning this game too...........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Luda got em good
 11-14-2006, 02:33 AM         #84
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UM 28- Osu 17
 11-14-2006, 03:25 AM         #85
qce402 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Already Know~!!!
 11 years ago '04        #86
DramaKing 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
 11 years ago '06        #87
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Michigan...cant believe this is the first time in history their gonna be playing each other undefeated
 11-14-2006, 11:59 AM         #88
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lard what a game :eek:

lets get a PUBLIC poll up, threadstarter
 11-14-2006, 12:06 PM         #89
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggest game right here in the history of sports. Ever, last time both were undefeated and met for the Big 10 crown? You guessed it... 1904, that's 102 years ago. The biggest rivalry in all of sports, the biggest came in college history, this is truely one for the ages... All ages, rate E for Everyone. But L for Michigan and the loss they take.

*Changes Avy for time being*

Someone tell me the possible ways for OSU to lose this?? ...What? What's that you say? There are none? That's what I thought. We got this in a tight one.
 11-14-2006, 12:10 PM         #90
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Biggest game right here in the history of sports. Ever, last time both were undefeated and met for the Big 10 crown? You guessed it... 1904, that's 102 years ago. The biggest rivalry in all of sports, the biggest came in college history, this is truely one for the ages... All ages, rate E for Everyone. But L for Michigan and the loss they take.

*Changes Avy for time being*

Someone tell me the possible ways for OSU to lose this?? ...What? What's that you say? There are none? That's what I thought. We got this in a tight one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Get em willy
 11-14-2006, 12:12 PM         #91
313aggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan bout to get that W
 11-14-2006, 12:20 PM         #92
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a second... hold the fu*k on? Where the fu*k did all these Michigan fans come from???
 11 years ago '04        #93
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
this ain't the official thread is it?
 11-14-2006, 01:10 PM         #94
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

CINCINNATI ? Bengals tailback and former University of Michigan great Chris Perry added some spice to The Big Game by trashing Ohio State quarterback Troy Smith, ripping Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel and predicting a resounding Wolverines victory.
Speaking from the Bengals open locker room Monday, Perry said Smith doesn't deserve the Heisman Trophy as the nation's most outstanding player. Perry also bashed the media for hyping Smith's Heisman hopes and said Michigan will administer a decisive 31-17 triumph.
"It's a blowout," Perry said. "Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it. (Defensive tackle Alan) Branch is going to knock the stuffing out of ? what's his name ? Troy Smith. You all set that (Heisman Trophy talk) up anyway. That's some BS to begin with.
"He shouldn't even win the Heisman. He's not going to win his league or the national championship. We all know what's going to happen. We're going to win it. It's been long overdue. Tressel's been cheating. So, hey, we're going to keep it real. There ain't nothing else to say."
Perry said two of Michigan's touchdowns "are going to be scored by the defense. (Ohio State wide receiver) Ted Ginn's going to get off, but he's not going to be able to win the game for them.
"We've got a defense with Branch. He's the D-tackle, man ? 6-foot-6, 330 (pounds). We've got (defensive end) LaMarr Woodley, (linebacker) David Harris, (cornerback) Leon Hall. You want me to keep naming names?"
Won't Michigan coach Lloyd Carr be upset with one of his former players blasting the school's No. 1 rival?
"Lloyd's not worried about me because nobody else is worried about me," Perry said. "They're (the Wolverines) going to handle their business like professionals, and go ahead and win the national championship."
Perry believes the OSU-Michigan winner will play Southern California or Notre Dame for the national title, but he wouldn't rule out a Buckeyes-Wolverines rematch in the Fiesta Bowl.
"Michigan doesn't want to see that twice, even though it would be good for us," Perry said. "I think it should be (a rematch). If No. 1 and No. 2 are undefeated, and you lose to the No. 1 or No. 2 team, then why shouldn't you be back in the national championship? It makes sense to me, but that's why we have computers doing this instead of humans."
 11-14-2006, 01:13 PM         #95
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
this ain't the official thread is it?
I hope not... The main thread should be done up nice and neat, seeing how big of a venue this is.

"I think it should be (a rematch). If No. 1 and No. 2 are undefeated, and you lose to the No. 1 or No. 2 team, then why shouldn't you be back in the national championship? It makes sense to me, but that's why we have computers doing this instead of humans."
:iagree:
 11 years ago '04        #96
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 WillyHBonnie said:
I hope not... The main thread should be done up nice and neat, seeing how big of a venue this is.

:iagree:

the fans might want a rematch, but i know two teams who do not..
 11-14-2006, 01:20 PM         #97
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plays Tech_N9ne -_Riotmaker_
 11 years ago '04        #98
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
1987 is on espn classic right now
 11-14-2006, 01:35 PM         #99
slimshady45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan fans will see a whole lot of this:

:applause:

Last edited by slimshady45; 11-14-2006 at 01:38 PM..
 11-14-2006, 01:39 PM         #100
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
1987 is on espn classic right now
word.........one thing that i wish Ohio State would do is go back to the red shoes, sh*t looks ill
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy