Nov 11 - Jay-Z says ‘Kingdom Come’ Will Not Disappoint

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll think ???

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 2 2
im not even a jay z fan and i think this album is fire the first time listening to it....the only song i was iffy about was the one with usher but the album is top shelf ya dig.....ill cop it on nov. 21 even tho he dont need my money..haha!
 11 years ago '06        #102
siren 
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 151 151
Jordan with the Wizards > Jay Z's comeback!!! This Album was boring. I was waiting for something to hit me and it never did. What a dissapointment.
 11-13-2006, 12:49 AM         #103
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420dipset said:
that sh*t is the truth. what you want him to rap about. " oh i'm in marcy chillin wit bleek. grinding with 20 hoes, ducking the police shoot outs everyday.

n*gga get off that man d*ck and let him do his numbers.he aint lil no more. what the fu*k when you get to be in your damn thirties i hope you aint doing the same sh*t you did yesterday.
thanks for saying that i mean what yall expect ... if u think its garbage get in the studio wit him
 11-13-2006, 12:51 AM         #104
seindiamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not his best work.
 11-13-2006, 01:52 AM         #105
Reflekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
yall hatin. that cd is honestly probably the 4th best cd he's ever made

1.Reasonable Doubt
2.Blueprint
3.Black Album
4.Kingdom Come

its a classic already. what entertainer do you know who comes out of retirement and can comeback hard. this album wasnt about making the best cd ever it was about letting people know he's still the best. Its honestly the best rap cd released since common's BE right
Real Talk, but I think Lupe's "Food & Liquor" is up there too; not just "Be"....
 11 years ago '06        #106
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
,,,it does
 11-13-2006, 02:15 AM         #107
FreshPrince14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you people sounds like idiots...u might have to listen to the album again

You know n*ggas ain't deep you dumb
n*ggas ain't gangsta you gum I chew lil' n*ggas
Hock-too spew lil' n*ggas
I can only view lil' n*ggas like lil' n*ggas
But in lieu of lil' n*ggas tryna play that boy
I (pew pew) lil' n*ggas wit' the latest toy
Unlike you lil' n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man
Big shoes to fill n*gga grown a.ss pants
Prolly hustle wit'cha pops go ask ya parents
It's apparent y'all starin' at a legend who
Put a few lil' n*ggas in they place before
Try to eat wit'out sayin' they grace before
Blasphemous bastard get'cha faith restored
Y'all viewin' y'all version of the Lord God
MC lil' n*gga applaud or
Forever burn in the fire that I spit at y'all
I rebuke you little n*gga the meek shall perish
I roof you little n*gga I'm a project terrorist
Cute you little n*ggas think you in my class
Time for two little n*ggas who'll feel my wrath
I mute you lil' n*gga you a lil' n*gga
I shall abuse you lil' n*gga I'm a ill n*gga
Now shoot you lil' n*ggas go somewhere and play
'Cause the day I lose to you lil' n*ggas no pay- hova
 11-13-2006, 02:44 AM         #108
Newname  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is a classic, jay-z jus did it again
 11-13-2006, 03:06 AM         #109
ReppinMyHood4L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is serious...these lil dudes dnt get the lyrics hes spittin neways...hot a.ss beats...its not a street album...hes not in the streets nemore...he a business man..so he raps bout whats goin on now..the sh*ts hot...it wil sell..point blank..he could put out 5 more albums and that sh*t would sell....its JIGGA man...hes one of few legends in this hip hop game...enjoy it while u can...
 11 years ago '05        #110
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
he's a damn lie. I'm Dissapointed.
 11 years ago '06        #111
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
this album is trash and i am a 31 year old man who listens to alot of "grown" music so dont give me that "i'm a little gangster wanted to hear songs about crack and guns bullsh*t". yall can say whatever to justify you liking it. I'm not dissin anyone for liking it, to each his own, but i think it is trash. Jayonce should have asked some street cats what they thought of his sh*t but then again when you are face to face with Jay people might not feel comfortable tellin him it sucks. He probably got alot of "yes" men who dont want to lose a good job.
 11 years ago '04        #112
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
U kidz r too young 2 understand the maturity in this album. Introspective Jay. Reasonable Doubt all over again. P.E.A.C.E.
 11-13-2006, 02:57 PM         #113
Gre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man album is hot not explainin why cuz i have explained to many times basically its cuz most n*gga is young or dont open they mind to realize what they r listen to like said above what is he supposed to talk about the lyrics is hard and beats r nice to (4 Dre beats 14 tracks)
 11 years ago '04        #114
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 420dipset said:
that sh*t is the truth. what you want him to rap about. " oh i'm in marcy chillin wit bleek. grinding with 20 hoes, ducking the police shoot outs everyday.

n*gga get off that man d*ck and let him do his numbers.he aint lil no more. what the fu*k when you get to be in your damn thirties i hope you aint doing the same sh*t you did yesterday.
This album isnt comparable to any of his albums, he was rich when he made the black album so i don't see why he cant make something similar to that. Maybe it will grow on me the more i listen to it.
 11-13-2006, 04:55 PM         #115
ummagumma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im very disappointed of it, i only like lost ones and minority report, btw how come that dre is usin so much piano in his latest beats
 11-13-2006, 05:28 PM         #116
B-Swift  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got Damn!!!!
I'm tired of reading people saying "get off his d*ck haters"
I cut for Jay-Z and was expecting a classic just like the next man, but the truth is the truth. if it's not good, it's not good bottom line
I admit I still like some of his lyrics on there, but it seems like he don't have the same swagger or something, I guess it's from being in the corporate world too long.
I know some people are stubborn or their in denial, but trust me just because somebody say they don't like the album or the beat, don't mean they haters
I don't like the new album, but I'm still gone play the sh*t out of some old Jay-Z tracks. Personally I always thought that Blueprint 2 was a good album and everybody argues me down on that. but it's all just opinions, it's just fu*kING opinions, so will the d*ck riders please stop getting all defensive when someone says the album ain't good. That sh*t ain't hurtin you so chill the fu*k out!

Future!
 11 years ago '05        #117
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
i think this is just a leak. i think there will be other songs on the that werent added to this cd on the actual one that comes out nov 21. just like show me what you got came, some people werent really feelin that but then those who didnt like show me what you got loved kingdom come and you got the classic losted ones on there. theres another slept on track like minority report but i think hell add one more song and prolly drop another song to make it a classic. you people who hate on the album dont listen to the lyrics. the album is already good sh*t. i mean look at where he is in life, listen to what he says, hes just keepin real with himself. be for real when you wanna criticize something. game has a good album but games whole persona is based off 50 everything he does comes back to g-unot i dont hate on him for that but thats him and he puts truth behind that. jayz's whole persona is himself, so dont hate someone for being them. listen then speak.
 11 years ago '06        #118
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
^^^ thats real talk...the album is good to me....i like the sound. jay been my dude....but i realize this cd aint easy to listen to...a n*gga that stay snappi his fingers and stuntin like his daddy aint gon be able to listen to this sh*t just like that...maybe it will grow on them. first time I heard it....I was like..iight jay doin his thing..cause i was over anticipatin but one night I had that bi*ch playin and its good. I dunno bout classic yet but the lyrics is real. im even feelin that beach chair joint lol

on that one song..the n*gga said ...I prolly hustled with ya pops ...or some sh*t lmao
 11-15-2006, 05:09 PM         #119
shellatbsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is garbag last couple of albums been trash..... lil wayne takes the thrown
 11-15-2006, 05:13 PM         #120
206ish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay what happend cuz, you are getting outta control with the confidence, your starting to pull an outkast???

prop's for prop's, gotta love it!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy