Nov 11 - Jay-Z says ‘Kingdom Come’ Will Not Disappoint

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll think ???

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
This is grown man music. thats why half of yall aint feelin it. to me its classic.

hell yea, these youngins dont know what they missin.... sh*t is nice... i mean if u want somethin rappin bout hoes, cars, bi*ches, shootouts then turn this off.... but this is REAL sh*t.

i admit i was expectin a lil more, but please, u motherfu*kas hatin waaaay too much. listen to the LYRICS. this aint for the clubs.
 11 years ago '04        #82
JTwizzy 
space
space
SUCKS..i expect better from Jay
I bet when a person looked at a track and saw production by DRE they were expecting better dre tracks cuz these DRE instrumentals are novice. I know Jay is trying to bring change to the rap game but sometimes change is bad.
yea, but any change from the way the rap game is now is better, lol
 11 years ago '04        #83
JTwizzy 
space
space
the dre production isnt all that man i say this n*ggas sh*t should b 50x better but w/e
lol, cuz DRE givin Shady the hot beats, haha. na jus playin, who knows.
 11 years ago '04        #84
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
i just got through this album a good amount of times, and let me say, everyone in this thread who has been knocking the album is retarded, there is some gold in this album

very solid showing, not as good as black album but good, i'd say on the same level as the rest of hov's albums

ps the song beach chair has really grown on me...songs got a great vibe
 11-12-2006, 03:50 PM         #85
DaPlaya641  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rebelus said:
The album starts off ok then gets slow and mello and then it picks up again towards the end. But it has nothing on The Game's album. The only thing that Jay has over Game is lyrics.

uhhhh.....last time i checked that was the difference bewteen a good rapper and a bad one.......:banghead: lol just thought that statement looked a lil funny

anyway the cd is decent....he's not on the streets so why would he write bout that?....dude is stayin tru to the music, rappin bout what he's goin thru now...besides he's still gon do numbers
 11-12-2006, 04:08 PM         #86
DaDawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game album, Snoop cd > This wack a.ss lp

Dr.Dre..man what happened??? neptunes wack as usual...kanye boaaahhhhring..just blaze only ok beats....

Hopefully the Nas album gonna be better or im goin 2 listening 2 dirrty south records...
 11-12-2006, 04:13 PM         #87
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like jay said do u listen to the music or do u skim through it
 11-12-2006, 04:18 PM         #88
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rebelus said:
The album starts off ok then gets slow and mello and then it picks up again towards the end. But it has nothing on The Game's album. The only thing that Jay has over Game is lyrics.
 11 years ago '04        #89
GoldynChyld 1 heat pts
space
space
$801 | Props total: 74 74
I like the album. Change is what music and life is about. Let the album play
 11-12-2006, 05:24 PM         #90
JustINtime  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF??? This album is NOT dissapointing, you fu*king idiots! you fu*king a**holes are the ones who said jeezys album was crack. Look, im just going to come out and say it...the south is fu*king up hip hop and, in turn, peoples tastes for good music. You know that if jay had a Toomp beat, a Runners beat and any other fly by night southern bullsh*t producer on his album, you would all agree on this album being a classic. im tired of hearing this snap sh*t and this chopped and screwed nonsense. THAT sh*t IS NOT HIP HOP AND NEVER WILL BE. fu*k dfb and d4l, and jibbs and all them other fu*kin monkeys. this is what happens when ignorant bullsh*t becomes the standard...n*ggaz start hatinh on a great hip hop album.
 11-12-2006, 05:46 PM         #91
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustINtime said:
WTF??? This album is NOT dissapointing, you fu*king idiots! you fu*king a**holes are the ones who said jeezys album was crack. Look, im just going to come out and say it...the south is fu*king up hip hop and, in turn, peoples tastes for good music. You know that if jay had a Toomp beat, a Runners beat and any other fly by night southern bullsh*t producer on his album, you would all agree on this album being a classic. im tired of hearing this snap sh*t and this chopped and screwed nonsense. THAT sh*t IS NOT HIP HOP AND NEVER WILL BE. fu*k dfb and d4l, and jibbs and all them other fu*kin monkeys. this is what happens when ignorant bullsh*t becomes the standard...n*ggaz start hatinh on a great hip hop album.
I think this CD is fiya . . .And I listen to mostly Slowed-n-Sliced . . . Great album . . . fu*k the poll on this thread . . . Jay is still one of the greatest!!
 11-12-2006, 05:49 PM         #92
JasZBelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he record this in one session?
 11 years ago '06        #93
Mrnice 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
this album is ok..need to give it a couple more listens but its definately better than a lot of crap thats been released since the black album.. to those sayings its his weakest.. YOU need to go back and listen to Blueprint 2.. that was wack
 11 years ago '06        #94
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
yall hatin. that cd is honestly probably the 4th best cd he's ever made

1.Reasonable Doubt
2.Blueprint
3.Black Album
4.Kingdom Come

its a classic already. what entertainer do you know who comes out of retirement and can comeback hard. this album wasnt about making the best cd ever it was about letting people know he's still the best. Its honestly the best rap cd released since common's BE right
 11 years ago '04        #95
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 5830 5830
i dont know what everyone is talking bout this album is fire.might not be the best album he ever dropped.but you know what ill listen to this anyday over any other sh*t thats dropped this year. people i guess expect him to rap about sh*t he was doing when he was in his early twenties.dude is the ceo of def jam he stepped his game up and his rap game.he evolved get over it. like someone said before all the trash thats been coming out lately as lowered our taste of whats good.
 11-12-2006, 06:19 PM         #96
s00pz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
simply put the album is not the best, it wont convert any new listeners and is comparable to the Notorious BIG Born Again album in a sense that it is a famous icon but not his best work by far...but JustINtime the south is not ruinin hip hop, the south has actually kept hip hop alive in this dark period where there are no real consistent NY rappers except jay-z. The world was looking for something new, dont sleep on the south, cuz ur main man jigga doesnt ( lil wayne, Ti, and beyonce is from houston) obviously ur idol fu*ks with the south..hmmm
 11-12-2006, 10:20 PM         #97
gogomonkey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah Jigga I'm on the 20 something tip.....30 something is a good song...but i'm dat n*gga that lives the 20 something life....I hope 30 something lifestyle doesn't become a trend lol...cuz i gotta go to the used car lot and get me a car to put some chormes on dem
 11-12-2006, 10:26 PM         #98
style  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z has a bald head :)
 11-12-2006, 11:02 PM         #99
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dissapointing album
 11 years ago '05        #100
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
doctor's advocate>>>>>>>Kingdome Come

plain and simple. Jay z shoulda stayed behind the desk makin' money, cuz his whole flow is garbage now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy