Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll think ???

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 06:04 PM         #61
MikeJones4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can one of yall plz upload the album track by track?

cuz i aint buyin it but i wanna hear it, oh yeah i need it track by track cuz my internets to slow
 11 years ago '06        #62
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1821 1821
Lupe had the best album this year... this is Ight but some of his other albums where better..but his verses are still crazy tho
 11 years ago '04        #63
marpacino 
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 5 5
yo that album fire
 11 years ago '05        #64
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
lol, KC did disappoint me..Some songs like Minority Report & Lost Ones were good though..
 11 years ago '05        #65
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 VerballyAbusive said:
This is grown man music. thats why half of yall aint feelin it. to me its classic.
yup!!
 11-11-2006, 07:22 PM         #66
206ish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the come back of the century is going to be the fall off of the millinium
 11 years ago '06        #67
Virlynmatrix 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
The Black Album was much better Jay ain't the same no more.
 11 years ago '05        #68
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
:finger: ^^^^Hi haters^^^^:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #69
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
i give it a 4/5 jigga expanded his lyrical content
 11-11-2006, 07:59 PM         #70
theMIGHTYbg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dre production isnt all that man i say this n*ggas sh*t should b 50x better but w/e
 11 years ago '04        #71
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
Why do cats keep using "Grown Man" as an excuse?

Im grown too... But I still don't like the album much.. It just doesn't sound good coming through my ears.. and at the end of the day, isn't that whats most important?
 11-11-2006, 08:28 PM         #72
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young shiz said:
It already has disappointed me. I honestly think it's his weakest album.
Yup. Sad to see Jay finally fall off, I didn't want to believe this day would come but it appears to have done just that. He had a good run though and we saw him go from a young hustler to the dude that couldn't do wrong. But this album lacks bigtime. While this album would be great for any other MC , this falls way short of typical Jay-Z standard. At least the Clipse album dropping soon, I've heard the album sampler and I know I won't be disappointed in that LP.

Last edited by VirginiaHustler; 11-11-2006 at 08:33 PM..
 11-11-2006, 08:31 PM         #73
ReppinMyHood4L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo u guys are all haters...all jay haters in here...get off that mans d*ck...this album is hot...watch how much it sells...what else does this dude have to prove?half yall dnt even understand the lyrics hes spittin neways...u guys might understand them like 2 years down the road..everyone after...will be on his d*ck sayen its hot when u see how much it sells...dam jay haters up in here big time...the album isnt his best of all time...but its hot as fu*k...actaully listen to his lyrics and stop complaining about the beats...even tho the beats are hot as fu*k...HATERSSSS
 11-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #74
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z only talks about how he can take long trips.
 11-11-2006, 08:39 PM         #75
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinMyHood4L said:
yo u guys are all haters...all jay haters in here...get off that mans d*ck...this album is hot...watch how much it sells...what else does this dude have to prove?half yall dnt even understand the lyrics hes spittin neways...u guys might understand them like 2 years down the road..everyone after...will be on his d*ck sayen its hot when u see how much it sells...dam jay haters up in here big time...the album isnt his best of all time...but its hot as fu*k...actaully listen to his lyrics and stop complaining about the beats...even tho the beats are hot as fu*k...HATERSSSS

And listen to you. We're not haters, we're all fans of Jay's. But a weak album is a weak album, and this is weak for a Jigga effort. It will sell good just because of who is on the cover but sales do no define how good an album is and that argument has been proven a million times over. if anything you sound like the one on his p*nis defending him like you're on his payroll or something. The production was decent, the lyrics were nice but it failed to all come together like it needed to. I just hope this is his last LP because it's all downhill from here. This album gets 3/5
 11-11-2006, 08:45 PM         #76
jermbeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint heard it yet but I'm sure it'll keep me warm....
 11 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
sh*ts ill too me, I dont know what these dumb n*ggas are talkin about but cats were the same way when he dropped the blueprint and the black album jay just got alot of n*ggas on his sh*t i guess

*goes and bumps the prelude*
 11-11-2006, 08:57 PM         #78
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SUCKS..i expect better from Jay
I bet when a person looked at a track and saw production by DRE they were expecting better dre tracks cuz these DRE instrumentals are novice. I know Jay is trying to bring change to the rap game but sometimes change is bad.

Last edited by BangEmSmurf; 11-11-2006 at 09:58 PM..
 11-11-2006, 09:01 PM         #79
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is for n*gga's that enjoy hip-hop for the lyrics and men 30-40. This is waaaay over the heads of the new generation hip-hop music, n*gga's won't appreciate this album until 2010, it's not competitive with the music of today, but it's a solid album for music lovers, but terrible compared to Jay-Z's other work. Nothing to brag about, nothing to hate on.
 11-12-2006, 12:08 AM         #80
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PEOPle always say the album is better than 98% of the trash out there...PLEASE. the album is garbage for anybody in My OPINION.
i liked 2 songs on it.........dig a hole and lost ones but those are gettin old real fast i cant even listen to the rest of the songs no more...i deleted them.

if the same lyrics and same beats were coming out of little scrappy it would still get a 1 way trip to the recycle bin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago