Nov 11 - Jay-Z says ‘Kingdom Come’ Will Not Disappoint

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll think ???

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 01:03 PM         #41
jai guru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jigdagod said:
I'm wondering if we all have the same Jay-Z album because this so far his is best album.
I guess we can't expect an unbiased opinion for someone named jigdagod, but c'mon...if you're saying this album is better than Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint or Hard Knock Life...you're CRAZY.
 11 years ago '05        #42
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 lment said:
you guys are goina take those statements back the next timne u listen through the album

dre production is nuts, hov proves himself as being on a whole new level of hustler rap

minority report is the best track at first listen, the chris martin track might not be so good, but it closes the album well..plus lost ones is automatic classic in 2 years

you guys are just hating after first listen cause u expected another black album

the amount of rnb tracks on this album is complete bullsh*t, but that is its only downfall...less gritty tracks more pretty tracks

still, the album is 4.5/5 another notch on the belt for the jiggaman

your on crack. Dre's production was probably the weakest on the album. Him and JB's.
 11-11-2006, 01:10 PM         #43
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya I Dont Think It Was ALL That Good....
 11-11-2006, 01:12 PM         #44
Enumbaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo its not his best but... damn its still better than all the bullsh*t thats out there, on the real lil & young rappers step ya rap game up!!!
 11 years ago '04        #45
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
this n*gga really is the mike jordan of rap...when jordan came back on the wizards he was quite the disappointment and kinda fu*ked up his legacy...the same wit jay. this album is trash to me. i like the intro, kingdom come, and the kanye track...other than that it's not good to me at all.
 11 years ago '04        #46
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Too late for that Hov...

I was so over-hyped.. I did it to myself, because I wasn't feeling any of the tracks that leaked.. but I still thought the album was gonna be crack...

Game sh*t sounds harder... and so does Fat Joe's
 11-11-2006, 01:47 PM         #47
jumpman3five  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not quite what I thought it would be but its still fresh
 11 years ago '05        #48
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
3.3 out of 5
 11 years ago '06        #49
KillaTime87 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 1 1
Show me what you got aint even that hot. Jus Blaze's beat on the track doesnt even excite me so. I give it a 4 thumbs down!
 11-11-2006, 02:40 PM         #50
pierre2525  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was rite lil homie
 11 years ago '04        #51
Bigra 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 420dipset said:
that sh*t is the truth. what you want him to rap about. " oh i'm in marcy chillin wit bleek. grinding with 20 hoes, ducking the police shoot outs everyday.

n*gga get off that man d*ck and let him do his numbers.he aint lil no more. what the fu*k when you get to be in your damn thirties i hope you aint doing the same sh*t you did yesterday.

REAL F'ing TALK........I dont even mess with nuccas thats doing the same sh*t they did YESTERDAY. Yall aint hear Katt Williams.

GROWN FOLK MUSIC....GROW THE F UP. You can't stunt in the parking lot for ever you can't sell dope forever. NOTHING LAST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #52
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
The sh*t ya'll talkin about has nothing to do with the album being weak...

The songs just don't sound that good... and it's cool to be 40, but I don't wanna hear about every little thing you do that makes you "Grown"... Age has nothing to do with it... Just do you regardless... If I still wanna rock Jeans and tees when Im 30, whats wrong with that?
 11-11-2006, 02:48 PM         #53
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jai guru said:
I guess we can't expect an unbiased opinion for someone named jigdagod, but c'mon...if you're saying this album is better than Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint or Hard Knock Life...you're CRAZY.
^^co-sign

Mase's "Harlem World" > Kingdom Come I'm bull $**in!
 11 years ago '04        #54
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 jigdagod said:
I'm wondering if we all have the same Jay-Z album because this so far his is best album. Dude has matured in so many ways and I'm sorry but I'm not trying to hear about the President of Def Jam shoot guns and selling drugs and sh*t. He's on some grown man sh*t and ya'll just can't deal with it. Production is sick 5/5, Lyrics are the truth 5/5, Wordplay is clever 5/5, The Game, Snoop, Jim Jones or whoever you want to mention will never be on Jay level in some many ways. It's so many haters in the world but to sit here and say this album is garbarge is just sad. I'm just wondering what version ya'll have because the version I have the classic version. Check your version and see if it has CLASSIC on it. Easy

Jig
props
 11 years ago '04        #55
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
i aint gonna front...i was hyped to hear the album...but this sh*t was weak as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #56
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 lment said:
you guys are goina take those statements back the next timne u listen through the album

dre production is nuts, hov proves himself as being on a whole new level of hustler rap

minority report is the best track at first listen, the chris martin track might not be so good, but it closes the album well..plus lost ones is automatic classic in 2 years

you guys are just hating after first listen cause u expected another black album

the amount of rnb tracks on this album is complete bullsh*t, but that is its only downfall...less gritty tracks more pretty tracks

still, the album is 4.5/5 another notch on the belt for the jiggaman
Real talk... and ayo u gave like no choices on that poll...
 11-11-2006, 04:26 PM         #57
Richie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im surprised at many of you..i was reading all your opinions at work and i was like is this really going to be that bad when i take a listen, so far i like it. , maybe u will like it in the next few listens...
 11 years ago '04        #58
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
lies.
 11 years ago '06        #59
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
what hip hop need that shine
 11 years ago '04        #60
tg123 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
This was decent. Jay should just stay in the office.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy