Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll think ???

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
If this is weak as some of you state, then I bet you can't wait for the new Jiggs with his weak a.ss. If this is weak what are you comparing it too. This easily k!lls 98% of the shyt out here being played today....

This and the Game Cd are the best this year on the Rap Side....
 11 years ago '04        #22
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
lol
he lied
:)
 11 years ago '04        #23
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 lment said:
you guys are goina take those statements back the next timne u listen through the album

dre production is nuts, hov proves himself as being on a whole new level of hustler rap

minority report is the best track at first listen, the chris martin track might not be so good, but it closes the album well..plus lost ones is automatic classic in 2 years

you guys are just hating after first listen cause u expected another black album

the amount of rnb tracks on this album is complete bullsh*t, but that is its only downfall...less gritty tracks more pretty tracks

still, the album is 4.5/5 another notch on the belt for the jiggaman
props
 11 years ago '04        #24
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 VerballyAbusive said:
props

Man i dunno what these n*ggas are hearing because this album is a classic. He talking some real sh*t on this album..
 11 years ago '04        #25
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
I think the sh*tty music being released recently has dulled everyone's senses. This is grown man music and it is hot...
 11 years ago '05        #26
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Antman187 said:
If this is weak as some of you state, then I bet you can't wait for the new Jiggs with his weak a.ss. If this is weak what are you comparing it too. This easily k!lls 98% of the shyt out here being played today....
I agree.

have all you f*gs been listening to the same album? or do you just have no taste at all?
 11 years ago '04        #27
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
*sigh*..............

Well....can't wait for Beanie Sigel's album "The Bad Guy" to come out...cuz im at a loss for words....listed to it 3 times...even left it on last night when i went to sleep...shame
 11-11-2006, 11:49 AM         #28
johnwoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you don't like it it will grow on ya.
 11 years ago '06        #29
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
My breakdown:
Its not that tight on the first listen but this is usual for me when I cop a new jigga album. Production wise, his beats are hot with all the percussions and all that... the eq is on point and the development is good. My thing is I just didn't get any movers, but that can change.

That hook to Hollywood is fu*kin bananas though. A lot of the hooks are hot. He has good concepts.

Glad to hear him talk about katrina.

Some of the songs are dry though, like "dig a hole" the cam'ron diss. You would think that a diss track would be more potent but that track had me losing my attention because it wasn't that gripping. he takes cam's line "run up into offices and make orphans" and throws it back at him so that was fun but the hook was wack as sh*t.

I don't like how this jay-z seems to be whispering this whole album.

I'm going to give this album a 2.5/5. 50%. Its neither here nor there. Far from garbage, but far from classic. After a couple of weeks, it'll change probably for the better but right now. 50%
 11-11-2006, 11:50 AM         #30
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it already has disapointed
 11 years ago '05        #31
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6434 6434
When The sh*t Actually Drops Well See If Half Of Yall Still Say Trash...
 11 years ago '04        #32
Smartass 
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
i'm listening to old jayz to cleanse my ears of this "kingdom come" mess
 11 years ago '04        #33
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
I'm wondering if we all have the same Jay-Z album because this so far his is best album. Dude has matured in so many ways and I'm sorry but I'm not trying to hear about the President of Def Jam shoot guns and selling drugs and sh*t. He's on some grown man sh*t and ya'll just can't deal with it. Production is sick 5/5, Lyrics are the truth 5/5, Wordplay is clever 5/5, The Game, Snoop, Jim Jones or whoever you want to mention will never be on Jay level in some many ways. It's so many haters in the world but to sit here and say this album is garbarge is just sad. I'm just wondering what version ya'll have because the version I have the classic version. Check your version and see if it has CLASSIC on it. Easy

Jig
 11-11-2006, 12:43 PM         #34
Surfinfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weeaak
 11-11-2006, 12:47 PM         #35
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rebelus said:
The album starts off ok then gets slow and mello and then it picks up again towards the end. But it has nothing on The Game's album. The only thing that Jay has over Game is lyrics.
Im guessing thats what RAP MUSIC is all about. Did i miss where they changed the order of importance?
 11-11-2006, 12:52 PM         #36
Ameen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about 1/4 of hot but the rest is average
 11-11-2006, 12:57 PM         #37
youngfresh81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew it was overhyped, def nowhere near where i thought it would be
 11 years ago '04        #38
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
He Should Of Took More Time On This Album!! Seem Like It Was Rushed?
 11 years ago '05        #39
icyballa24 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
i can honestly say there is more jay-z haters in the world than any other artist
 11-11-2006, 01:02 PM         #40
ju610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to me the album is trash it should be under r&b cause he is singin on every
track 1/5
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy