NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 illathruz said:
In your opinion, beef is overrated. first you have to establish if it is "rated" as being focused on too much or too litte. for who is it too much, and for who is it too little? In your opinion beef is overrated. In 50 cents opinion it is not. In Ja rules opinion it is. In jay-z's opinion it is not sometimes and sometimes it is (please note: takeover vs. [you place a track here]) but usually jay get on a track and he dissing somebody if not a real person then a "n*gga" in general. some beef is good music also in my opinion.

So when you say the same goes for me, you are obviously gassed up.

The reason I said its overrated is because n*ggas have gotten reckless.. Primarily in my generation.. n*ggas can't take gettin murked on records so when it goes off record they feel they gotta k!ll a n*gga.

Another thing as far as the history goes if you not lyrically nice why the fuk u keep puttin out diss records knowing you not up to that person's level?? Thats stupid and its suicide..

So when you say the same goes for me, you are obviously gassed up
Everytime u say gassed up you sound like a fool who makes redudant remarks who can't argue feasibly. Maybe your the gassed up who thinks he knows everything?

Two.. I never made it seem like what you said wasn't true..

But I will simply say this though what you said here is illogical because you haven't conversated with me to know if I'm "gassed" up. fuk outta HERE!

50 Cent for one is a beef lover because thats how he gets attention and makes some money. So for him its warranted.

As far as Jay-Z war is a thought out plan. If your not a thinker then why the hell are you tryna battle Jay-Z? Thats like China tryna invade the U.S.

Jay has too many weapons and plus it's been said before. "Jay-Z is a tricky dude." Nas already called dipset out on their clownish ways and said that clowns shouldn't be dissing ppl on his level. Power and Respect is everything.

Most times Jay gets on a mike spittin lyrics it may seem like he dissin someone but he not.. Then there are times when he's sending subliminals and u know who he's talking about. So those are two different things. There are a lot of rappers who use metaphors where it may seem like they dissin ppl but it could be they are just venting and there are times when they are sending subliminals or its just direct..

WAR has to be thought out very well. You can't repeat what someone else has said or TALK ABOUT SANDALS or say THEY LOOK LIKE A CAMEL....

That right there is elementary.

So thats why I say its irrevelant for Jay or any other legend to waste time on Cam or dipset. They are stuck at recess while Jay and other legends are going to Africa, going to China and Australia and being made chiefs of African tribes..
 11-11-2006, 12:51 PM         #62
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So yeah, the only time Cam could go 2x plat is if he wore 2 Roc chains. You see Come Home With Me went plat...........Because he had that chain on.

Roc-A-Fella had an image my nig.
 11 years ago '06        #63
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said:
While cam goes gold, Jay goes 5x plat. No need to even bring record sales into this cousin.

LMAO BTW Jay made the ROC n*gga!

fu*k what you have read, heard..etc.

If it was just Dame, Biggs, and Memphis Bleek...........you think Cam would be on that label? No. fu*k outta here!

n*ggas got on because Jay created a movement for these bums. Dame just had marketing power because of Jay's image. Now that he gone, what the fu*k is he doing? NOTHING!

Who's next?
I'm ready for war Luda lets get these n*ggas..
 11-11-2006, 12:58 PM         #64
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said:
^^^newbie statment^^^

Do ur hmwrk on Dame, then come back to uz!!!
LIKE I SAID Dame aint doin sh*t. Compared to Jay-Z.

Ain't nobody doin sh*t compared to Jay-Z.

Stop posting. You losin!
 11 years ago '06        #65
93G4Life 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
and wheres rocafella now???????

yo cvan someoen tell me how much bleek and young gunz last album sold??

is tiara marie still on the roc???????

is peedi gonna drop an album

how come freeway first album went gold when dame was there

but ever since jay fu*ked dame outta rocafella freeway si gettign the joe budden treatment????

its sad that Beanis sigel last album(the becomming) diditn even go gold but yet it sold more then bleek's, Tougn gunz, and tiara maries album combined and that album came out on Dame Dash's wack a.ss label
Rocafella is Def Jam.. Lost that battle man... Rocafella is also Jay-Z he is that marketable image and he built rocafella. Rocafella is in a rebuild phase because its now Def Jam.
 11-11-2006, 01:04 PM         #66
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
and wheres rocafella now???????

yo cvan someoen tell me how much bleek and young gunz last album sold??

is tiara marie still on the roc???????

is peedi gonna drop an album

how come freeway first album went gold when dame was there

but ever since jay fu*ked dame outta rocafella freeway si gettign the joe budden treatment????

its sad that Beanis sigel last album(the becomming) diditn even go gold but yet it sold more then bleek's, Tougn gunz, and tiara maries album combined and that album came out on Dame Dash's wack a.ss label
Hip-Hop is dead n*gga!!!!

Jay gonna revive the label, get Hop-Hop back on track. Stop these cornball n*ggas from making music. Kanye still there, Jay back, n*gga if he did it once, he gon do it again. So fall back, you know history repeats itself.
 11-11-2006, 01:06 PM         #67
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
your right key word haaad

lol at JR writer beign signed to koch and did almost the same numbers as bleeks 4th album lol

didint bleek sell like 700,000 records before lol

and oyu dotn wanan tak eit to sales cu zif thats the case 50>>>Jayz

sh*t Beg for mercy sold the same amoutn as units as the black labum did and that was jay's "retirement" album
Don't matter, past present tense how ever you want to put it! Jay is back! This n*gga gon carry the team. It was him all along. Who got you duped?
 11 years ago '06        #68
93G4Life 
space
space
DUMB ppl.. Like Jay said "Strong enuff to carry Biggie smalls on my back and the whole BK n*gga holla BACK!"
 11 years ago '06        #69
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 93G4Life said:
The reason I said its overrated is because n*ggas have gotten reckless.. Primarily in my generation.. n*ggas can't take gettin murked on records so when it goes off record they feel they gotta k!ll a n*gga.

Another thing as far as the history goes if you not lyrically nice why the fuk u keep puttin out diss records knowing you not up to that person's level?? Thats stupid and its suicide..

Everytime u say gassed up you sound like a fool who makes redudant remarks who can't argue feasibly. Maybe your the gassed up who thinks he knows everything?

Two.. I never made it seem like what you said wasn't true..

But I will simply say this though what you said here is illogical because you haven't conversated with me to know if I'm "gassed" up. fuk outta HERE!

50 Cent for one is a beef lover because thats how he gets attention and makes some money. So for him its warranted.

As far as Jay-Z war is a thought out plan. If your not a thinker then why the hell are you tryna battle Jay-Z? Thats like China tryna invade the U.S.

Jay has too many weapons and plus it's been said before. "Jay-Z is a tricky dude." Nas already called dipset out on their clownish ways and said that clowns shouldn't be dissing ppl on his level. Power and Respect is everything.

Most times Jay gets on a mike spittin lyrics it may seem like he dissin someone but he not.. Then there are times when he's sending subliminals and u know who he's talking about. So those are two different things. There are a lot of rappers who use metaphors where it may seem like they dissin ppl but it could be they are just venting and there are times when they are sending subliminals or its just direct..

WAR has to be thought out very well. You can't repeat what someone else has said or TALK ABOUT SANDALS or say THEY LOOK LIKE A CAMEL....

That right there is elementary.

So thats why I say its irrevelant for Jay or any other legend to waste time on Cam or dipset. They are stuck at recess while Jay and other legends are going to Africa, going to China and Australia and being made chiefs of African tribes..
:applause: :applause:
now that is an opinion. congratulations. you ain't speaking to these boxden children anymore.

The main point where i disagree with you is how you differentiate "beef" and "war". In rap, they are the same thing. It is not irrelevent to Jay to waste time on cam because he did. Furthermore, Jay been warring with cam for the better part of a decade now. the sandals and camel remarks are jokes intended to get across the point. the point is jay is a shiesty businessman. But like jay said, "i'm not a businessman, i'm a business, man" Cam was exaggerating for humor.

Now as far as you being gassed up, I'm talking about when you eat too many beans and don't pass gas. Your head so far up your a.ss, no "gas" can pass.
Or when you go through the exxon station and hit the attendee off with $25 for super unleaded. you trying to get "diesel" but your car just isn't equipped to handle that.

so fall back. You gassed up. congratulations on learning how to present a case for a debate but you can't see me with jokes.
 11-11-2006, 01:16 PM         #70
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
btu the roc didnt need a rebuilding

bleek and Young gunz had albusm that were gold now all of a sudden jay takes over and they dotn hi tthe 150,000 dollar mark

they were on defjam for god damn sakes

How the hell does Jim jones first album (On my way to church) sell as much as bleeks and Young gunz

and Jim jones wa son koch and also that album was a.ss cheeks

come on now it seem sliek jay is more worried about roc la familia(which he signed a buch of wack rappers) then rocafella

lol he had to come out of retirement to save the roc

Yea you right Kanye idd good but the was allready established and you knwo what Dame was there to help establish Kanye

but whatever say what you wan tcuz your truth is whatever you beleve an di cant change that but your blind to see that it wasn tjust jay
it was Jay, Dame and Biggs

But I admit I he did sign a non talented bi*ch from a coc*nt island platinum

cant hate on him for that

It's all Jay-Z my n*gga. You see, when he leave, everybody else leave.

Now this n*gga back, and n*ggas ARE MAD! LMAO

Corporate Takeover in this bi*ch! Got Def Jam too.
 11 years ago '05        #71
Threatz2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$125 | Props total: 35 35
 luda06 said:
Cam not even worthy to be mentioned by a legend in the game.

I seconds that homie, cam is bi*ch... n*ggas names not worthy of a jay bar and as for the jay haters well lets just say real recognise real, game recognise game
 11 years ago '06        #72
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said:
It's all Jay-Z my n*gga. You see, when he leave, everybody else leave.

Now this n*gga back, and n*ggas ARE MAD! LMAO

Corporate Takeover in this bi*ch! Got Def Jam too.

Throws up the Diamond... Jay-Z got more soldiers than Cam and his dipset ponies..
 11-11-2006, 01:18 PM         #73
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real always recognize real. Haters always be frontin.

PROPS!
 11 years ago '06        #74
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 93G4Life said:
Rocafella is Def Jam.. Lost that battle man... Rocafella is also Jay-Z he is that marketable image and he built rocafella. Rocafella is in a rebuild phase because its now Def Jam.

no. no. and no. where do you come up with these facts? from now on, don't post nothing unless you have a source to back it up.

you saying rocafella is def jam means def jam is rocafella. this is a false statement.

if you want to say rocafella is a part of def jam, or works with def jam or is equal to def jam is an entirely different thing.

The Island Def Jam Group operates several top notch recording labels offering a variety of musical styles, from rap to R&B to hard rock. Its flagship Island Records imprint trolls the waters of adult contemporary and alternative rock with such artists as Lionel Richie, Melissa Etheridge, The k!llers, and PJ Harvey. Def Jam Recordings helms albums from top rap and R&B artists, including LL Cool J and Method Man. The business also oversees smaller imprints such as Def Soul, Lost Highway, Roc-A-Fella Records, and Roadrunner Records. Island Def Jam is division of recording industry giant Universal Music Group.
 11-11-2006, 01:28 PM         #75
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haters Fall back.

Who's next?

"S dot Carter turn rappers into martyrs"
 11 years ago '06        #76
93G4Life 
space
space
 illathruz said:
:applause: :applause:
now that is an opinion. congratulations. you ain't speaking to these boxden children anymore.

The main point where i disagree with you is how you differentiate "beef" and "war". In rap, they are the same thing. It is not irrelevent to Jay to waste time on cam because he did. Furthermore, Jay been warring with cam for the better part of a decade now. the sandals and camel remarks are jokes intended to get across the point. the point is jay is a shiesty businessman. But like jay said, "i'm not a businessman, i'm a business, man" Cam was exaggerating for humor.

Now as far as you being gassed up, I'm talking about when you eat too many beans and don't pass gas. Your head so far up your a.ss, no "gas" can pass.
Or when you go through the exxon station and hit the attendee off with $25 for super unleaded. you trying to get "diesel" but your car just isn't equipped to handle that.

so fall back. You gassed up. congratulations on learning how to present a case for a debate but you can't see me with jokes.

What I said went over your head.. As far as your jokes are lame wasn't once impressed nor were they laughable in fact I'm laughing at you.. So with what I said is very worthy of more than opinion..

Jay has been warrin with Cam since like the Rocdamic tour to be honest Cam is not worthy of being called out on record everyONE knows.

My point still stands though. THINK before you tread onto dangerous territory. Not talkin about you talkin about what Jay is doin to Cam.. There is nothing he can say or do. Jay has more dirt on Cam than Cam has on Jay.

The truth will come out...
 11-11-2006, 01:29 PM         #77
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
no. no. and no. where do you come up with these facts? from now on, don't post nothing unless you have a source to back it up.

you saying rocafella is def jam means def jam is rocafella. this is a false statement.

if you want to say rocafella is a part of def jam, or works with def jam or is equal to def jam is an entirely different thing.

The Island Def Jam Group operates several top notch recording labels offering a variety of musical styles, from rap to R&B to hard rock. Its flagship Island Records imprint trolls the waters of adult contemporary and alternative rock with such artists as Lionel Richie, Melissa Etheridge, The k!llers, and PJ Harvey. Def Jam Recordings helms albums from top rap and R&B artists, including LL Cool J and Method Man. The business also oversees smaller imprints such as Def Soul, Lost Highway, Roc-A-Fella Records, and Roadrunner Records. Island Def Jam is division of recording industry giant Universal Music Group.

LMAO n*gga, it's the truth! Whatever Jay is apart of......it's Roc-A-Fella all day.

"Throwin it up like Liquor on an empty stomach!"
 11 years ago '06        #78
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said:
LMAO n*gga, it's the truth! Whatever Jay is apart of......it's Roc-A-Fella all day.

"Throwin it up like Liquor on an empty stomach!"

Apparently we know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set us free..
 11 years ago '06        #79
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
the doctors advocate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingdome come not hate
 11 years ago '06        #80
93G4Life 
space
space
"I feel like I would be stupid to even pay that any attention, because it's such a ploy," said Jay in an interview with MTV News. "We'll see what happens. Maybe on my time we'll deal with it, but I'm not really pressed. I'm inspired by good artistic sh*t. Cam's sh*t is not artistic. There's nothing good about it. Everything about it is an obvious ploy to get attention. Nobody wants to get used. You're just using me. Of course he had to go that far."

Jay went on to say that the most shocking of Cam's claims in "You Got It" involved former friend/Roc-A-Fella partner Dame Dash tipping Cam off to Hov's intentions to embarrass him at a recent concert, since he says he hasn't spoken Dash since they dissolved their business partnership.

"To be honest with you, that's the most surprising thing," Jay said. "I'm still in shock, to be honest with you."
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy