NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 11:17 AM         #41
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
who ever said history in the making is better then kc,, Jump off a building plz
nah I don't want to

fu*k YOU
fu*k JAY-Z
 11 years ago '06        #42
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 luda06 said:
Listen to Dig A Hole.

sh*t is fire. Mad sublims. Didn't even mention their names once but you already know who and what he's talkin about. :applause:

I mean wow, that sh*t was fire.

11-11-2006, 11:23 AM         #43
taqweem786  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the e-beef commence lol
 11-11-2006, 11:23 AM         #44
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You calling him Gay-Z takes away your credibility. You're just as much a hater as the people you claim to be d*ckriders.
 11-11-2006, 11:26 AM         #45
Ess Jay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Musically Jay Z is a better artist than everyone in dipset. His flow, wordplay, charisma, ability to adapt to a beat dominates anything that Jim Jones or Camron has ever done. If It wasn't for Just Blaze giving Camron the "Oh Boy" beat Hustlers POME wouldn't even exist right now. The Dipset d*ckriders are by far the most unintelligent posters I see on any hiphop board IllCommunity, SOHH, etc.
 11-11-2006, 11:46 AM         #46
Lil Ray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Hov's old sh*t, but how can some of yall put his d*ck in yall mouth. Stop d*ck riding, I'm a fan but his sh*it is aight.
 11-11-2006, 11:49 AM         #47
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said:
Kingdom Come iz weak, damn theze Gay-Z c*ck suckaz would rate hiz faeces if it wuz in a cd box..........

LMAO You mad? Your favorite team lost n*gga!

It's ova, they got murked in the interviews, now they got murked on wax.

ITS OVER!
 11-11-2006, 11:51 AM         #48
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said:
^^^Newbie Alert^^^

Cam been nice 4 madd yearz........ur theory iz bullsh*t go n listen to chicken noodle soup biatch

LMAO Cam aint no caliber MC my nig.

You know u liked that Chicken Noodle Soup remix with 40 Cal. Stop frontin!
 11 years ago '06        #49
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said:
LMAO You mad? Your favorite team lost n*gga!

It's ova, they got murked in the interviews, now they got murked on wax.

ITS OVER!

Beef is overrated... Dipsh*t is a joke.. Jay shouldn't waste no time on them and I say get rid of beef period in rap music. It's played out and ppl in our generation are just plain immature.. When they get murked on record they wanna k!ll the n*gga who murked them on record. But seriously Jay shouldn't waste no breath or air on them n*ggas. I'm a fan.. But like I stated before there is a difference between a groupie and fan. Some of ya'll n*ggas in this forum are groupies.. Ya'll d*ckryde when someone is "hot" but when a n*gga lose the "hotness" or decides to do something different ya'll n*ggas claim its wack. << Damn groupies.... Loyal fans will be honest but still support they artists. Fuk ya'll n*ggas who claim its dyckriding when ppl being loyal fans to the death. Ya'll the frauds not Luda...

With that being said... HOV shyts on DIPSET!
 11 years ago '06        #50
93G4Life 
space
space
 LyzzoThaKing said:
Just because a name isnt mentioned doesnt make it a subliminal. If somebody says..."9 shots the 10th one'll do it to'em".....you know he's talkin about 50.

In this case...."the only time you went plat, you was wearing my chain".....is he talkin bout Kanye?....no, it could only be Cam.

Like Hov and Nas said... Them n*ggas is clownzz!!! They whole careers is a joke.. ya'll fallin for fake shyt.. Fake n*ggaz...
 11 years ago '06        #51
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said:
Cam is lookin sh*tty right now. You know he is. Dame, all them cats.

I mean they had no ground to begin with........NOW THEY DIGGIN A HOLE LMAO!
ROFLMAO!

Dude, I'm tryin to help you out of your state of Denial. I mean it's no use bein there. :sleepy:

11 years ago '06        #52
93G4Life 
space
space
 Ess Jay said:
Musically Jay Z is a better artist than everyone in dipset. His flow, wordplay, charisma, ability to adapt to a beat dominates anything that Jim Jones or Camron has ever done. If It wasn't for Just Blaze giving Camron the "Oh Boy" beat Hustlers POME wouldn't even exist right now. The Dipset d*ckriders are by far the most unintelligent posters I see on any hiphop board IllCommunity, SOHH, etc.

Basically.. Cam hasn't been nice since Confessions of Fire..
 11 years ago '06        #53
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
how did cam do sh*t when the best he can come up with was dissing jay for wearing sandals on a beach?

when your diss consists of just talking about what the other guy wears and how he looks, it doesnt do sh*t....and wtf, wasn't cam the guy wearing tight clothes and full pink outfits?
 11 years ago '06        #54
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Might I be the only person to stay on topic:
Dig a whole is dry. Cam never said his name in "You gotta love it beyonce", Jay-Z follows suit. He takes cam's line "run up into offices and make orphans" and flips it, and throws it back at him so that was impressive.

Jay is taking a lot of credit for making these cats careers but he had no hand in it. Jay said it himself, "the situation dipset had with me was like the situation we had with def jam. them was dame's people." He completely contradicts himself here by saying that sh*t about cam and the rocafella chain.

Don't take my word for it. go to: and skip to 3:14 (3 minutes and 14 seconds)

Now to contrast with the cam'ron dis, cam never contradicts himself and that is where these two tracks primarily differ.

Besides that, the hook is wack but that is my personal opinion and it shouldn't have any bearing on the objectivity of the rest of what I said.

Oh, and by the way, verse 2, he was talking about jr writer. you know before "history in the making," jr said altotta slick sh*t like "you all cop your jewelry from hov, they all fade to black." then hov said "i made it possible for n*ggas to make history."

Most of yall n*ggas is just gas. Yall gassed up, and yall a.ss too. Nobody has any objective opinions on this sh*t and that is why the argument will never end. Yall n*ggas need to take notes from me and explain your perspective. Bring your own quotes, bring your own sources, interviews. Present your point of an argument, dont just blow hot air. this goes for you too luda06.
 11 years ago '06        #55
93G4Life 
space
space
^^ Goes for you.. Your failing to see that beef is overrated.. FUK beef give us GOOD MUSIC!!!
 11 years ago '06        #56
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 93G4Life said:
^^ Goes for you.. Your failing to see that beef is overrated.. FUK beef give us GOOD MUSIC!!!
In your opinion, beef is overrated. first you have to establish if it is "rated" as being focused on too much or too litte. for who is it too much, and for who is it too little? In your opinion beef is overrated. In 50 cents opinion it is not. In Ja rules opinion it is. In jay-z's opinion it is not sometimes and sometimes it is (please note: takeover vs. [you place a track here]) but usually jay get on a track and he dissing somebody if not a real person then a "n*gga" in general. some beef is good music also in my opinion.

So when you say the same goes for me, you are obviously gassed up.
 11 years ago '04        #57
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 89 89
da only reason i started listenin 2 Cam was because of Jay. Jay owns dat n*gga. Jay settin deez n*ggas up so i hope deez n*ggas dig dat hole.
 11 years ago '04        #58
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
"Y'all throwin air balls when y'all shoot at the basket
what you call money, I spend that on taxes." -Jay-Z
 11-11-2006, 12:48 PM         #59
Surfinfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
lol, i havent heard the album but cam already k!lled him. besides your like the biggest Jay-z d*ckrider on boxden

:LOL::LOL::LOL: yup true that
 11-11-2006, 12:49 PM         #60
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While cam goes gold, Jay goes 5x plat. No need to even bring record sales into this cousin.

LMAO BTW Jay made the ROC n*gga!

fu*k what you have read, heard..etc.

If it was just Dame, Biggs, and Memphis Bleek...........you think Cam would be on that label? No. fu*k outta here!

n*ggas got on because Jay created a movement for these bums. Dame just had marketing power because of Jay's image. Now that he gone, what the fu*k is he doing? NOTHING!

Who's next?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy