Jay Ripped The SH!T OUTTA Dipset

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 181 181
^^^like i said jay jus owned cam subliminally

11-11-2006, 10:15 AM         #27
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said
remember yall

"the only time you went platinum was when my chain was on your neck"

Cam jus got owned
word..dipsh*t got k!lled and there names werent even mentioned

12 years ago '04        #28
certifiedplaya1 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,407 | Props total: 227 227
hov gone get chu i didnt forget cha lil disrespect, no ho daddy gone spank for that sh*t u said

11-11-2006, 10:22 AM         #29
JayNoteZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krenaba said
Jay had two classics. He's no legend. This album just proves he's too commercial and he's lost his touch completely. Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay

Jay still betta than all of dipset though. He def didn't smash anything tho.
lol wat an idiot.
biggie pun and big l had two or less classic cds does that make them not legends?
go read a book or sumthin. if u look at what jay-z has done for the game u'd realize how much of a legend he is. but ur clearly still stuck on a beef that has happened years ago and has been squashed years ago. stop d*ckridin and listen to music for once.

Last edited by JayNoteZ; 11-11-2006 at 10:23 AM..

11-11-2006, 10:29 AM         #30
krenaba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what's he's done. I've definitely heard his music. If anything I'm listening to lyrical quality more than yall punk bi*ches. This album deals with no grown man sh*t, the only time he dives deep into real sh*t is Lost Ones. Jay used to be top 25, but he fell off the list with this one for me. If you wanna attack my intelligence u came at the wrong guy. I'll shut u down in any respect.

*bumpin Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration*

12 years ago '05        #31
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$663 | Props total: 187 187
who ever said history in the making is better then kc,, Jump off a building plz

11-11-2006, 10:39 AM         #32
JayNoteZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krenaba said
I know what's he's done. I've definitely heard his music. If anything I'm listening to lyrical quality more than yall punk bi*ches. This album deals with no grown man sh*t, the only time he dives deep into real sh*t is Lost Ones. Jay used to be top 25, but he fell off the list with this one for me. If you wanna attack my intelligence u came at the wrong guy. I'll shut u down in any respect.

*bumpin Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration*
everybody falls off. what, is he supposed to stay on top lyrically for all the 10 years he been in the game? anyways, he clearly isn't trying to be that lyrical anyways. i mean he dont write nothin down how lyrical u think he supposed to be. if i wanted to hear some real lyrical shh i'd listen to talib or canibus, and that is how it has ALWAYS been so i dont really see how he fell off to you, he never was that lyrical besides RD. only thing i was tryna say is he is a legend and i really dont see how u say he is not.

12 years ago '06        #33
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 450 450
 Nickel said
remember yall

"the only time you went platinum was when my chain was on your neck"

Cam jus got owned
cam went platinum once and he still got more money than 95% of the rapping industry and cam got the whole dipset flossing, i wonder wat ever happen to bleek, and jay cant say notthing about cam, only thing he could say is that cam rocked pink but cam had the whole NY rocking(not including me) pink

12 years ago '04        #34
King P 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 3 3
cam went platinum once and he still got more money than 95% of the rapping industry and cam got the whole dipset flossing, i wonder wat ever happen to bleek, and jay cant say notthing about cam, only thing he could say is that cam rocked pink but cam had the whole NY rocking(not including me) pink
"Bleek could be one hit away his whole career/ as long as i'm alive he's a millionaire/and even if i die he's in my will somewhere/ so he can just kick back and chill somewhere/oh yeah, he don't even have to write rhymes/ dynasty like my money last three life times/ ~Jay-z

11-11-2006, 11:09 AM         #35
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said
Jay-Z is scared subliminalz are weak....too pus*y to put names on blast

Just because a name isnt mentioned doesnt make it a subliminal. If somebody says..."9 shots the 10th one'll do it to'em".....you know he's talkin about 50.

In this case...."the only time you went plat, you was wearing my chain".....is he talkin bout Kanye?....no, it could only be Cam.

11-11-2006, 11:09 AM         #36
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said
Cam has defeated evry1 he's battled.....Jay will be next.

Jay cnt say sh*t bout cam goin platinum with tha roc chain cuz dame put him on, plus Jay wouldnt be sh*t without big
Cam is lookin sh*tty right now. You know he is. Dame, all them cats.

I mean they had no ground to begin with........NOW THEY DIGGIN A HOLE LMAO!
ROFLMAO!

Dude, I'm tryin to help you out of your state of Denial. I mean it's no use bein there. :sleepy:

11-11-2006, 11:11 AM         #37
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said
95% of what industry? Koch?

That's not an industry.

12 years ago '04        #38
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$24,687 | Props total: 7700 7700
from screen name

29 40 5 We Fly High, Jim Jones
Koch | DIGITAL | Diplomats

47 52 5 Show Me What You Got, Jay-Z
IDJMG | PROMO SINGLE | Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam

^ The Real Ether

Jay wanted to know who Jim Jones is ... well apparently he's that independent bum whose single is outperforming yours by almost 20 spots. That's gotta hurt

UR A DUMB NI GG ER,U LOOKIN AT SINGLES INSTEAD OF ALBUM SELLS,UR STUPID,HOV 1ST WEEK NO LESS THAN 300,000

JIM JONES WHOLE ALBUM PROLLY 300,000 IN 4 OR 5 MONTHS.

Last edited by ddash; 11-11-2006 at 11:16 AM..

11-11-2006, 11:17 AM         #39
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said
who ever said history in the making is better then kc,, Jump off a building plz
nah I don't want to

fu*k YOU
fu*k JAY-Z

12 years ago '06        #40
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 luda06 said
Listen to Dig A Hole.

sh*t is fire. Mad sublims. Didn't even mention their names once but you already know who and what he's talkin about. :applause:

I mean wow, that sh*t was fire.

11-11-2006, 11:23 AM         #41
taqweem786  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the e-beef commence lol

11-11-2006, 11:23 AM         #42
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You calling him Gay-Z takes away your credibility. You're just as much a hater as the people you claim to be d*ckriders.

11-11-2006, 11:26 AM         #43
Ess Jay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Musically Jay Z is a better artist than everyone in dipset. His flow, wordplay, charisma, ability to adapt to a beat dominates anything that Jim Jones or Camron has ever done. If It wasn't for Just Blaze giving Camron the "Oh Boy" beat Hustlers POME wouldn't even exist right now. The Dipset d*ckriders are by far the most unintelligent posters I see on any hiphop board IllCommunity, SOHH, etc.

11-11-2006, 11:46 AM         #44
Lil Ray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Hov's old sh*t, but how can some of yall put his d*ck in yall mouth. Stop d*ck riding, I'm a fan but his sh*it is aight.

11-11-2006, 11:49 AM         #45
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said
Kingdom Come iz weak, damn theze Gay-Z c*ck suckaz would rate hiz faeces if it wuz in a cd box..........

LMAO You mad? Your favorite team lost n*gga!

It's ova, they got murked in the interviews, now they got murked on wax.

ITS OVER!

11-11-2006, 11:51 AM         #46
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said
^^^Newbie Alert^^^

Cam been nice 4 madd yearz........ur theory iz bullsh*t go n listen to chicken noodle soup biatch

LMAO Cam aint no caliber MC my nig.

You know u liked that Chicken Noodle Soup remix with 40 Cal. Stop frontin!

12 years ago '06        #47
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said
LMAO You mad? Your favorite team lost n*gga!

It's ova, they got murked in the interviews, now they got murked on wax.

ITS OVER!

Beef is overrated... Dipsh*t is a joke.. Jay shouldn't waste no time on them and I say get rid of beef period in rap music. It's played out and ppl in our generation are just plain immature.. When they get murked on record they wanna k!ll the n*gga who murked them on record. But seriously Jay shouldn't waste no breath or air on them n*ggas. I'm a fan.. But like I stated before there is a difference between a groupie and fan. Some of ya'll n*ggas in this forum are groupies.. Ya'll d*ckryde when someone is "hot" but when a n*gga lose the "hotness" or decides to do something different ya'll n*ggas claim its wack. << Damn groupies.... Loyal fans will be honest but still support they artists. Fuk ya'll n*ggas who claim its dyckriding when ppl being loyal fans to the death. Ya'll the frauds not Luda...

With that being said... HOV shyts on DIPSET!

12 years ago '06        #48
93G4Life 
space
space
 LyzzoThaKing said
Just because a name isnt mentioned doesnt make it a subliminal. If somebody says..."9 shots the 10th one'll do it to'em".....you know he's talkin about 50.

In this case...."the only time you went plat, you was wearing my chain".....is he talkin bout Kanye?....no, it could only be Cam.

Like Hov and Nas said... Them n*ggas is clownzz!!! They whole careers is a joke.. ya'll fallin for fake shyt.. Fake n*ggaz...

12 years ago '06        #49
93G4Life 
space
space
 luda06 said
Cam is lookin sh*tty right now. You know he is. Dame, all them cats.

I mean they had no ground to begin with........NOW THEY DIGGIN A HOLE LMAO!
ROFLMAO!

Dude, I'm tryin to help you out of your state of Denial. I mean it's no use bein there. :sleepy:

12 years ago '06        #50
93G4Life 
space
space
 Ess Jay said
Musically Jay Z is a better artist than everyone in dipset. His flow, wordplay, charisma, ability to adapt to a beat dominates anything that Jim Jones or Camron has ever done. If It wasn't for Just Blaze giving Camron the "Oh Boy" beat Hustlers POME wouldn't even exist right now. The Dipset d*ckriders are by far the most unintelligent posters I see on any hiphop board IllCommunity, SOHH, etc.

Basically.. Cam hasn't been nice since Confessions of Fire..

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  18
Chocolate Perfection
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+30online now  11
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+180online now  8
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  6
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  4
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted