NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How do you rate it?
5 BX - Great - classic! 243 21.89%
4 BX - Good ish 423 38.11%
3 BX - s'ok 274 24.68%
2 BX - Blah... 94 8.47%
1 BX - Frisbee status 76 6.85%
Voters: 1110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 10:39 PM         #141
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE HOMIE GREW THE fu*k UP OVER THE YEARS. I DO WANNA REMIX THE ALBUM HOPE THE PUT OUT THE A CAPELLAS THIS TIME AROUND.....IS DRE FALLEN OFF???
 11-11-2006, 11:07 PM         #142
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beach Chair = One of the Hottest tracks of 06

album is solid, im definitley glad he released something new......im satisfied wit this album, Not as good as the Black Album but it is hot

only skippable tracks are the one wit Usher, and the one wit Beyonce....

Last edited by Possyy; 11-11-2006 at 11:10 PM..
 11-11-2006, 11:36 PM         #143
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna know what you think of the black moon album compared to this jigga?

to me the black moon joint is the realest sh*t to come across my table this year. could be better but they got some real solid tracks on there. how you feel about it trackmagic?
 11-11-2006, 11:36 PM         #144
WoO The Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wout just blaze this album would be trash...im real dissapointed...i expected more...especially since he's "comin back" ..its like jordan but w the wizards now....his flow fell off....i kno nas is gonna sh*t on this...dre's beats are avergae....damn i cant believe im sayin so much negative sh*t but on the real this sh*t is trash...best track is kingdom come...
 11 years ago '05        #145
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT............luv those dre beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-12-2006, 12:44 AM         #146
mr_e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knockz said:
SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE HOMIE GREW THE fu*k UP OVER THE YEARS. I DO WANNA REMIX THE ALBUM HOPE THE PUT OUT THE A CAPELLAS THIS TIME AROUND.....IS DRE FALLEN OFF???

you trippin

he just solidified his spot as the best hip hop producer ever.
 11-12-2006, 12:46 AM         #147
DLaxman31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Decent albumn I'll listen to it more.. Ill give 4 mics
 11 years ago '04        #148
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
its good, but far from what im expectin
 11 years ago '04        #149
REO 
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
Jay coulda picked some better beats but his lyrics murked every lyric snoop game or fat joe said in their careers.
 11 years ago '04        #150
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Most of these reviews tell me that cats don't LISTEN to music, the majority of the comments showed that you skimmed through the music or listened at a maximum of 3 times. All the comments were about beats and guest features. As I said before, there were only two tracks that I felt should have and could have been left off, (anything & hollywood). Even though Reasonable Doubt was great and a classic to me, the album that made me a fan was Vol.1 That is an album that forced me to listen to what Jay was actually saying instead of just listening to the beats. I've always been more of a fan of lyrics than beats anyway. The flow is sick, and he's still witty and lyrical as ever if you actually pay attention.
 11 years ago '05        #151
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i gave it a 4/5
 11 years ago '04        #152
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 knockz said:
DRE FALLEN OFF???
Yes, and Game didn't need him on his album. It didn't help Busta, won't help Snoop and even though the beats he gave Hov are quality, it ain't helpin Jay either. Dre beats have been lackluster since the chronic 2001. Call it boredom, laziness or aging or whatever. He needs to listen to Legend of the Fall Offs.
 11 years ago '04        #153
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
ive listened to this several times and its still pretty weak!! 4-5 good tracks but overall a subpar album!! all this "grown folk muisc" and "listen to the lyrics" talk is a lame excuse for a weak album!! lyrically its nothing special and the beats are bland as hell!! 2.5 to 3 mics at best
 11 years ago '05        #154
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 tazbk said:
Yes, and Game didn't need him on his album. It didn't help Busta, won't help Snoop and even though the beats he gave Hov are quality, it ain't helpin Jay either. Dre beats have been lackluster since the chronic 2001. Call it boredom, laziness or aging or whatever. He needs to listen to Legend of the Fall Offs.

nah. .dre had good a.ss beats on the eminem show/get rich or die tryin/beg for mercy/cheers/documentary

so id say 2005-now theyve been lackluster

he had a lot of good a.ss beats after chronic 2001

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 11-12-2006 at 11:04 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #155
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 iverson2007k said:
wanna ride is my sh*t.
^^co-sign^^

11-12-2006, 12:06 PM         #156
catch21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Dre beats have been lackluster since the chronic 2001.
Exactly.. his last album. Anyone who says Dre's fallen off is crazy. If you came up with a hot a.ss beat (I mean serious fire) would you sell it or hold it back for yourself?! Sometime in the next 5 years we'll either get his finale or he'll sell those beats and everyone will remember you can't fu*k with the Doc (again).

Anyway.. Jay-Z. After listening to it a few times it's def starting to grow on me. The problem is, great CDs don't need to be "worn in". There are one or two standout tracks, Beach Chair getting honourable mention. I just really don't get why he didn't spend a little more time and make the real Blueprint 2. Whatever though... I'm not hatin', some people love the sh*t. Just wish more of that Black Republican sh*t was on the album. 3/5.
 11-12-2006, 12:26 PM         #157
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Prelude is one of the realest tracks to drop this year...4BX's
 11-12-2006, 12:34 PM         #158
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_e said:

you trippin

he just solidified his spot as the best hip hop producer ever.
Could be...havent listen to whole sh*t doing it right now...but DRE knows hes giving beats to the real god mc so I hope this aint the sh*t he was giving rakim..where the huge joint how we do or the fire of 50's first album I mean it's HOV...Just sounds better than his sh*t ....I really wanna do these shis over...but they probly wont put out the acapellas...:banghead:
 11-12-2006, 12:50 PM         #159
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catch21 said:
Exactly.. his last album. Anyone who says Dre's fallen off is crazy. If you came up with a hot a.ss beat (I mean serious fire) would you sell it or hold it back for yourself?! Sometime in the next 5 years we'll either get his finale or he'll sell those beats and everyone will remember you can't fu*k with the Doc (again).

Anyway.. Jay-Z. After listening to it a few times it's def starting to grow on me. The problem is, great CDs don't need to be "worn in". There are one or two standout tracks, Beach Chair getting honourable mention. I just really don't get why he didn't spend a little more time and make the real Blueprint 2. Whatever though... I'm not hatin', some people love the sh*t. Just wish more of that Black Republican sh*t was on the album. 3/5.

Fam I make beats Im not a great rapper but I plan on putting out an album one day also. Yes, I hold some sh*t back but at the same time you gotta keep your name up. I would give up one of my hotter joints if need be. Dre dont even make all his sh*t, he buys the best sh*t out has it replayed and mixes the hell out of it...cool keep following that but if I was Jay I'd feel short changed by this sh*t....but he has never k!lled it for an eastcoast artist beside 50, who he makes money with so you do the MATH on it....
 11-12-2006, 01:09 PM         #160
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5 on first listen
feels like a album that has effect to grow on u
jay did it again
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻