Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (2006)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How do you rate it?
5 BX - Great - classic! 243 21.89%
4 BX - Good ish 423 38.11%
3 BX - s'ok 274 24.68%
2 BX - Blah... 94 8.47%
1 BX - Frisbee status 76 6.85%
Voters: 1110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 09:25 AM         #81
Brutus Caesar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good-ish 4real. give it up 4 the jiggaman.
 11-11-2006, 09:42 AM         #82
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted 5 bx.. its not his best, but its the best this year..slightly edging another 5 bx album, food and liqour.
 11 years ago '04        #83
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
i sooo wanna download this album but ever since i found boxden ive been downloading albums i iuse to cant wait to hear and be suprise but the cd like blueprint and yeaah baby and the marshal mathers lp but some of the times ive been disapointed but uknow.. but i kinda wanna wait and hear the album when it drops .. but im kinda tempting
 11 years ago '06        #84
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
I dont know bout this joint. Its ok and everything but, I was expecting more yall feel me. I think Snoop album got him
 11 years ago '05        #85
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
JORDAN IS BACK.....PLAYING FOR THE WIZARDS! Jay shoulda bowed out at the top. This sh*t was not even neccessary. Did we need it or shouldn't we have supported the new hungry cats like Lupe, Hi-Tek, Game etc? fu*k this garbage album. He gets no money from me.
 11 years ago '05        #86
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
It's a good album. it's everything i expected to be. well other than having a few of the songs having r&b singers featured but it is a good album. The guy has just matured and would be really fraudulant for him to come singin bout the streets in every one of his songs. The first 3 tracks he dropped had disappoint me no lie. Since then Show me what you got grew on me. The other songs are the real deal tho and in "Dig a Hole" the man send mad sublibs to dipset. i found really funny. Reading these reviews, i was scared to even listen to the album but it's a good album. ought to be if not his 4th best, it'll be his 5th.
 11 years ago '06        #87
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
2 mics, straight garbage.
 11 years ago '05        #88
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
honestly tho not strike any nerves and to stray to far off the topic. i like the game but honestly though without dr.dre, this man has nothing to sing about. Listen to all of his songs
 11 years ago '05        #89
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
straight doodoo...

1/5
 11 years ago '04        #90
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
anything and hollywood are some of my fav tracks only track i absolutely couldnt stand was beach chair beat didnt do it for me 3/5 coulda been wayyy better for a comeback album but wasnt a bad album by no means
 11 years ago '04        #91
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
the song 30-something is bananas
way to many RNB cuts (8/14 songs), thats bullsh*t hov

dre production is amazing lost ones is obviously goina be a classic in a few years...song trouble is definately goina grow on me though its fiyyyyah. the production on the song dig a hole is wack but hov comes good enough to get through the track, this song will definately not be on repeat though. minority report is obviously nuts best track on the album, beach chairs good closer

VERY happy there isnt a 10 minute outro song

i think this album proves hov is above all in terms of hustler rap.
& hes still the best rapper alive

Last edited by lment; 11-11-2006 at 10:35 AM..
 11-11-2006, 10:46 AM         #92
taqweem786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was everyone expecting? i personally think jay z has been always overrated, i did feel this album wasnt too bad, but then i thought that of every jay z cd - but on the real peoples expectations are far too high, give the man a chance - i rated it as 3 just my opinion
 11 years ago '04        #93
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
lol at that white boy chris marttin creating the hottest beat on the album

dre and jus blaze SHAME ON YOU
 11-11-2006, 11:55 AM         #94
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/5 and thats after 3 listens... I can't believe jay came back like this, I really expected more.. After the first listen last night i was ready to never listen to the damn album again, but after 2 more listens this morning its ok, nothing special by any measure...
 11-11-2006, 12:01 PM         #95
iii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope he flop..its what he needs
 11 years ago '05        #96
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
^^^true hater!

This album is not for youngbucks...with the exception of 3 or 4 tracks. The album is decent!
 11-11-2006, 12:38 PM         #97
Beats-A-Million 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg, Garbage.... hyped for nuttin
 11-11-2006, 12:57 PM         #98
Surfinfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ok.
 11 years ago '04        #99
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
 BigC75 said:
I cant say I wasnt disapointed, but Jay came out with a good album...I gave it a 4 because of the anticipation, but He COULD of definitely came HARDER.
how do u give it a 4 off of anticipation?
 11 years ago '04        #100
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
you lil n*ggas ain't deep you dumb.
you n*ggas ain't gangsta you gum.
i chew lil n*ggas.
*hack**tooth* spew lil n*ggas.

LMAOOOOO

cant believe yall arent feelin this album what more yall want from the boy man?? dont complain about the beats theyre hard and dont complain about the rhymes like he was about to put out some epic mind blowin sh*t im glad he came back i just think this sh*t was him just tryin to get some sh*t off his chest. speak on some sh*t goin on with him that was on his mind hes the president of an empire now if you think about it but hes still a n*gga from the hood wit problems. problems with his female. problems with people speakin on him and all that. jay just ventin. lettin em know
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy