Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (2006)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How do you rate it?
5 BX - Great - classic! 243 21.89%
4 BX - Good ish 423 38.11%
3 BX - s'ok 274 24.68%
2 BX - Blah... 94 8.47%
1 BX - Frisbee status 76 6.85%
Voters: 1110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
I have come to realize that on the internet you not gone fine nothin but a bunch of bi*ch as n*gga. Man foe real dogg. I mean n*ggaz on tha net are so fu*kin stupid. n*ggaz droppin hate when they only done skim threw the album. I mean wtf

This sh*t is dope. And dig a hole is my sh*t. n*gga hov is dat dude. This album reminds me of what a hip hop record is. Not a n*gga tryin to be gangsta but actually spittin some mature real sh*t.

e-net mofo's be on some bullsh*t. Are you ppl actually listening to the words dude is saying or just hearing the beats. Ok if you not feeling da bits fu*k you. That weaks cause lyrics on point. Even this late in the game dude still sharper than all these other mc's

Last edited by Quddus; 11-16-2006 at 06:33 AM..
 11-16-2006, 06:54 AM         #222
linixon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these don't listen to musiz they skim through it....ha...this sh*t is hot....he replied to came like he was pose to in dig a hole.....kept something for the bi*ches wit that hollywood sh*t....minority report...let the world know about the sh*t tha happen in katrina....all grown up....givin these followers a new trend....if youd on't like this album...ya lame...simple.. 4.out 5....myopinion...maybe a 4.5 if that usher sh*t can grow on me...but i wasn't in to that sh*t...ya know

11-16-2006, 08:34 AM         #223
Marseille 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marseille said:
I have heard a a table,a painting made inspirations at him for doing the track Beach Chair.
Do you know the name of it or do you have a link when he said that was a inspiration from him for doing this track.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PLEASEEEE
I GIVE PROPS FOR THE LINK OF THE INTERVIEW !
 11 years ago '05        #224
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
 linixon said:
these don't listen to musiz they skim through it....ha...this sh*t is hot....he replied to came like he was pose to in dig a hole.....kept something for the bi*ches wit that hollywood sh*t....minority report...let the world know about the sh*t tha happen in katrina....all grown up....givin these followers a new trend....if youd on't like this album...ya lame...simple.. 4.out 5....myopinion...maybe a 4.5 if that usher sh*t can grow on me...but i wasn't in to that sh*t...ya know

Dawg u feel me these n*ggaz don't know hip hop. I mean every song on here has some theme. Only the usher is song is one I am not feelin all that good. But beyond dat. Jigga is doin it. People are so f'en stupid when it comes to this game.

I mean when I sit back an listen to this album I hear a guy that has matured and is still on his game. I mean just listen to how he spits. He has nothing left to prove out here. All the fake thug sh*t. Ain't none of these rap n*ggaz thuggin anyways so what yall people want? I mean who is spitten better than hov out here on the mic?
 11-16-2006, 03:27 PM         #225
latinkings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props main
 11-16-2006, 04:19 PM         #226
pr0pheteyez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jigga11w said:
Cosigns.. at first listen this albums comes off to me as 4.5/5. and thats just my honest opinion. only song i struggled to listen to as track 2. I feel that if you judge this album as a ALBUM and dont compare it to blueprint/reasonable doubt/ and The Black Album its good. Now i first wanna say aside from a couple songs jay didnt go far as far as subject matter. Flow is still top notch. Beats were VERY GOOD. i think what people are mostly complaining about would be subject matter and some of the crap jays talkin about. which as a jan fan i can agree with.. this is jays most CHILL album since Reasonable doubt. its got a completely different vibe to it than any of his albums. Now remember im not sayin this album is AS GOOD AS reasonable doubt just the same Chill vibe. personally when i rank jays albums it will go like this( take in mind im just makin it now so it aint like i took a lot of time to truely rank em)

1. Reasonable Doubt
2. Blueprint
3. Black Album
4. KINGDOM COME
5. Vol. 2
6. Dynasty
7. Vol. 3
8. Vol. 1
9. Blueprint 2 (could be higher if it would have just been one disc)

Once again my personal opionion not a fact. But as far as people sayin "how you gonna judge the album off of one listen" well personally I have felt the same about every album from the first listen to my most recent listen.. First heard black album and thought it was 4.75/5 and still feel the same. I'll admit Volume 3 and 1 grew on me with time.

As far as comparison to current albums.. Kingdom Come > Doctors Advocate.
First they are 2 completely different rappers but honestly jay is just better than game and this album proves it cuz even if you think DA is better its his second album jay on his 9th or 10th (sh*t I'm losin count) and in my opinion has jay should be runnin out of sh*t to talk about and game seems like hes already at that point ex. (dre, fu*k gunit, easy e, compton) as far as subject matter.

PEACE !!!!

When i judge an album i do it with my EARS and MIND. so the fact that I am a fan or not didnt go into judging the album..

1. B.I.G
1.b Nas
3. Jay-Z

switch kingdom come and vol. 2, and i agree wit the list.. kingdom come is a solid album, especially '30 something' and the track with chris martin
 11-16-2006, 07:45 PM         #227
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when kingdom come...u ready?
 11 years ago '06        #228
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
that sh*t was hot
 11 years ago '04        #229
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
Classic, I took the game out and put this in, it hasn't came out since.... the words will be played off this....
 11-17-2006, 12:48 AM         #230
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its decent worth buying
 11-17-2006, 07:38 AM         #231
WakeUpMrWest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sort of knew it wount be as great as his previous efforts, but after a few listens, i give it a 3.5, the replay value of the album is somewhat lacking

that beach chair is fire!!!

i
 11 years ago '04        #232
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 divine5 said:
30 something is the worst song in the history of music.

Talk about the gross overstatements. You hate him that much? If so, don't check for him, damn.
 11 years ago '06        #233
BigM3810 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
gotta give it a 5/5. I am a big Jay Z fan and this album didnt dissappoint.
 11 years ago '04        #234
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I'm gonna give it a 4, but it's closer to a 3.5. It's taking awhile to grow on me and that's NEVER been the case with a Hov album.
 11 years ago '04        #235
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 CatchinZs said:
kingdom come >>> doctor's advocate
No, just nah. Jay was my favorite rapper. Period, he even knocked Pac out of my top spot. This album is good and I waited until I banged it for a straight week before I said this and Game's sh*t is better. I just like how Game's songs are done, but then again I've always been a West Coast kinda guy, but the beats aren't that hot. The Dre beats are some of his worst, and just because he tried something different and put Chris Martin on a track doesn't make it fire, and I like Coldplay. This is like 6th on the list of Hov albums to me. That being said it still EATS just about everything else out, except for Game.

GORRILA UNIT said:
fu*kIN CLASSIC BEST HIP HOP ALBUM EVER
Stop it, now. This isn't even Hov's best sh*t.
 11-19-2006, 09:22 PM         #236
beebee33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Has Dissapointed A Lot Of His Fans.
 11 years ago '04        #237
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
gotta admit the album disappointed me, no other way of sayin it...but it gets 4 mics from me still...theres some nice tracks on it, ex: Lost One, Minority Report, Dig a Hole, and the Prelude was a nice verse

....problem is, i find myself skippin several songs on Kingdom Come, especially Hollywood wit beyonce...thats what really seperates Doctor's Advocate from Kingdom Come, i can play DA straight through honestly
 11-19-2006, 11:57 PM         #238
phillyboi215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo yall here that theres 20 tracks on the album now not 14?
 11-21-2006, 03:07 AM         #239
Jay-Unit_(FRA) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give a 4

Trouble is one of the hotest track of the year
 11-21-2006, 07:42 AM         #240
WestAlb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it a 5. I know many people are mad at other people giving 5 to new releases. But honestly, this is one of the best cd that has come out this year (together with Snoop, game, busta and lupe fiasco).
I waited until i gave it many listen to give a rating. Honestlty, if i would rated it after the 1st listen i would have given a 3 or 4. But it grows on me. Album is sick. About dre's production, i think they also grow on you. Many people seems to prefer Trouble. indeed, it is the most catchy dre beat on the album. Personnally, i prefer lost ones.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy