[OFFICAL] Jay-Z-Kingdom_Come-2006-***

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do ya'll Think ??????????
This shit fucking rocks dude !!!!!!!!!! 49 45.79%
OMG im fucking dissipointed jay-z fucked up. jordan on the wizards. 41 38.32%
other 17 15.89%
Voters: 107. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-10-2006, 11:18 PM         #221
Tha-Lyricist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and I know people gonna be like "You young n*ggas can't understand this understand this, he on his grown man sh*t", yall need to get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. If being grown means being wack, then more power to you and whoever else is being on his "Grown Man." You could be grown without being wack. Look at the Eminem Show for example. Eminem was in his serious mode at that time. It was nothing like Marshall Mathers or the Slim Shady ep, yet, it was fu*king fire. Like I said though, these are honest Opinions, not Facts.

Last edited by Tha-Lyricist; 11-10-2006 at 11:30 PM..
 11-10-2006, 11:18 PM         #222
jamar085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
UNLESS U WERE SITTING AT THA JUKEBOX REFRESHIN THA PAGE FOR ALL EVENIN A HIGHLY DOUBT U HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR IT 6 TYMES
I had the album for days yous.lut
 11-10-2006, 11:20 PM         #223
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha-Lyricist said:
Oh, and I know people gonna be like "You young n*ggas can't understand this understand this, he on his grown man sh*t", yall need to get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. If being grown means being wack, then more power to you and whoever else is being on his "Grown Man." You could be grown without being wack. Look at the Eminem Show for example. Emimen was in his serious mode at that time. It was nothing like Marshall Mathers or the Slim Shady ep, yet, it was fu*king fire. Like I said though, these are honest Opinions, not Facts.

BLAH,UR A HATER....U MITE NOT OF COME OFF AS ONE IF U DIDN'T MENTION EM ...EM IS NOT GOD...U SAD fu*k
 11-10-2006, 11:21 PM         #224
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO WHO GOT NEGS

THESE HATIN f*gS NEGGED ME ON SOME LOSER a.ss sh*t...GET A LIFE PPL
 11 years ago '04        #225
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 jamar085 said:
I listen to it 6 times already. I thinks thats enough

impossible
 11 years ago '06        #226
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Does any one no about

This track list on amazon? Yeah the album is leaked but these last three songs ain't on there:
15. Politics As Usual
16. Can't Knock The Hustle
17. Can I Live

They old tracks right? But somebody said with new verse and beats with same hooks.

Somebody know (really know), let me know
 11-10-2006, 11:24 PM         #227
jamar085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:
impossible
I look at when I started this thread you f*g, I heard it before anyone
 11-10-2006, 11:24 PM         #228
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Does any one no about

This track list on amazon? Yeah the album is leaked but these last three songs ain't on there:
15. Politics As Usual
16. Can't Knock The Hustle
17. Can I Live

They old tracks right? But somebody said with new verse and beats with same hooks.

Somebody know (really know), let me know
THATS THA SECOND DISCS sh*t....THY SAID WEN IT GETS IN STORES AN sh*t THY COME WITH 2 DISCS
 11-10-2006, 11:30 PM         #229
jamar085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniperriffleste said:
Your retardley late. I not sure if that a real word.

11-10-2006, 11:34 PM         #230
Tha-Lyricist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
BLAH,UR A HATER....U MITE NOT OF COME OFF AS ONE IF U DIDN'T MENTION EM ...EM IS NOT GOD...U SAD fu*k
I am not a hater, I am just stating my OPINION. If anything, you are a hater, because you are hating on my opinions because I don't hang off of jigga balls like scrotum hairs. I swear, ever since jay said he the best rapper alive, n*gga believed that sh*t. He is good, but the best. NO. Overrated. Hell Yea. I never said Em was god, i was just making a point. I can't believe people hate on other people for having different opinions.
 11 years ago '06        #231
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
I'm hearin some people just tlak sh*t about this album. I'm a huge Jay fan, not a stan, I just think he makes great music. What I'm tryin to say is someone please tell me that people are just hating and this is just another jay classic cuz I have been waiting for this since I heard he was back in the studio
 11 years ago '04        #232
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3472 3472
1. The Prelude*
- Alright track. I wish pain in da a.ss had a larger part in the song (a part of me wants that Reasonable doubt throwback)
- Nice vibe. Nice lyrics

2. Oh My God*
- Sick beat by Just Blaze, Decent lyrics. I like it.

3. Kingdom Come*
- yall already heard this. Sick beat, Sick lyrics.

4. Show Me What You Got
- Yall already heard this one

5. Lost One
- You heard this sh*t. Dre came weak. Jay came alright, except his flow is a.sscheeks on the 2nd verse

6. Do U Wanna Ride
- Good song talkin about his boy Emery in jail... John Legend came correct, Kanye came nice with the beat, I'm feelin the beat. Jay-Z came nice too. Real chilled song. Tho it sounds like hes bragging for 90% of the track

7. 30 Something
- Not feelin the beat (sounds too similar to Lost Ones) - same instruments??.
- 30 is not the new 20. More bragging.. I must heard Saint Tropez 20 times in the last 2 tracks.

8. I Made It
- tight track. Nice sample, chilled out.

9. Anything
- Horrible track. Horrible chorus. I guess Jay missed his fast flow???
- Usher sucked horribly on this chorus
- Pharrell is officially one of the worst producers right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Carter used this as another single.

10. Hollywood
- Not feelin the beat. Really the same feeling i get from "Anything".
- Wack as fu*k.

11. Trouble*
- Nice beat (synth is a bit overdone though). Nice flow. Nothing much to say. Lol... talks about 'relationship' with Free.
I like the concept of the track tho.

12. Dig A Hole*
- Tight sh*t. Hard beat by Swizz, when i thought dude was really washed up. Jay comes correct. Swizz comes correct. Sterling Simms sounds weird as fu*k on this sh*t tho(whoever he is).

13. Minority Report*
- Damnnn when I heard this beat it reminded me of the godfather. Crazy track. The same "Meet The parents" vibe. Dre comes tight with the beat, but the loop is annoying as sh*t. Real deep sh*t on this track. Ne-yo comes sick.

14. Beach Chair*
- Beat is alright. Hov comes nice. I dont like the beat changeup on the chorus. Chris Martin comes nice.
- Nice vibe to this track

Highlights of the album: Beach Chair, Minority Report, Dig A Hole, Kingdom Come, Oh My God

Wack tracks: Anything, Hollywood, 30 Something

8/10 on first listen.

Will take a listen tonight after Lakers game before i go off 2 bed.

Last edited by A.G; 11-10-2006 at 11:40 PM..
 11-10-2006, 11:35 PM         #233
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is FIRE!

Beach Chair >>>> '06
 11-10-2006, 11:36 PM         #234
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha-Lyricist said:
I am not a hater, I am just stating my OPINION. If anything, you are a hater, because you are hating on my opinions because I don't hang off of jigga balls like scrotum hairs. I swear, ever since jay said he the best rapper alive, n*gga believed that sh*t. He is good, but the best. NO. Overrated. Hell Yea. I never said Em was god, i was just making a point. I can't believe people hate on other people for having different opinions.
U MENTIONED EMS sh*t OUTTA NOWERE...ITS NOT EVEN RELIVENT sh*t,BUT ANYWAY U OVBIOUSLY DOTN NKNOW ME IM MORE OF A NAS FAN THEN JAY,BUT STILL SAYIN THIS WAS TRASH IS STUPID ITS MORE LIKE A DECENT TO GOOD ALBUM,ITS NOT NO CLASSIC THATS FOR SHURE
 11-10-2006, 11:36 PM         #235
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hollywood is fire too

Damn n*ggas are buggin!
 11-10-2006, 11:37 PM         #236
jamar085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
This sh*t is FIRE!

Beach Chair >>>> '06

11-10-2006, 11:39 PM         #237
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN, fu*k ME, THIS sh*t IS ACTUALLY OUT ON DA NET,

dlin now
 11-10-2006, 11:42 PM         #238
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry to say this is below average from a big jay fan. just one listen though will give another listen tomorrow. lol at putting the kanye bit "george bush doesnt care about black people" on minority report hahaha. kingdome come is the only hot hot beat which dissapointed me. beach chair beat sounds hot too. hopefully the reasonable doubt remakes dont turn out bad. dont ruin classics jay!!
 11-10-2006, 11:43 PM         #239
Tha-Lyricist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
U MENTIONED EMS sh*t OUTTA NOWERE...ITS NOT EVEN RELIVENT sh*t,BUT ANYWAY U OVBIOUSLY DOTN NKNOW ME IM MORE OF A NAS FAN THEN JAY,BUT STILL SAYIN THIS WAS TRASH IS STUPID ITS MORE LIKE A DECENT TO GOOD ALBUM,ITS NOT NO CLASSIC THATS FOR SHURE
Like I said, I was making a point when I mentioned Em. Im more of a Nas fan too. Hip Hop is Dead should be 5 times better than this. I never said it was complete trash. I said it wasn't that good. n*ggas hyped the fu*k outta this sh*t. I never really did think jigga was the best rapper, I always thought of him as a decent rapper. That said, I honestly think I have the most honest view on the album. Im not a complete hater, so Im not gonna say its trash, yet, Im not sayin that jay is the best rapper alive, so Im not gonna call this a classic. This is a very average album. People will have to admit that even if they don't want to.
 11-10-2006, 11:43 PM         #240
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"oh my god" is wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy