The Official Xbox 360 Gamer Tag Thread [BX SportsCenter Edition]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner now looks like Kim Kardashian
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA This dude actually called the cops on a guy who fouled him in a pickup bas..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifey Type 💍💎👰🏽
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "You got fu-ked in your ass by me and Bleek at the same time" - Boosie
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2006, 08:15 PM         #141
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
yea southside..I told u I was comin to takeova on the forums the 1st game u got lucky cuz i was rusty and havent played in weekz but now i got my touch back and managed to win 55-20...I know how to shut down ur run game and once thats done your toast because its kinda hard to pass the ball on me!!! Who eva want it just step to the BX Madden Kang...(King)
lol yea i was lucky :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #142
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 212 212
u think u werent lucky????? well weneva u want the rematch im here to prove it and beat u all over again...im on my jay-z tip...I WILL NOT LOSE......
 11-17-2006, 08:43 PM         #143
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
u think u werent lucky????? well weneva u want the rematch im here to prove it and beat u all over again...im on my jay-z tip...I WILL NOT LOSE......
no i was lucky seriously, dont worry your the king of madden on the "forums"
 12 years ago '04        #144
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
yes I kno this information already...nah I aint all dat good I just have a good strategy thats all and im not gon title myself the king untill I beat everyone and till I beat the best out there!!! but if u want ya rematch homie give me da word and we can fiinsh this thing since its 1-1 between ous
 12 years ago '04        #145
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
wish everyone had the same connection speed, and live in the same area, it make it a little even a bit more fair.
 12 years ago '04        #146
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 45 45
mine is k!ll Takt1ks .. GOW, GRAW, Madden 07, NCAA 07, NBA 2k7.. i havent played online in a while.. but get at me .. ill be online ova da holiday .. aye lil cuz (Majestic_GMMB - InfamousShin05) holla at me man
 11-22-2006, 07:10 PM         #147
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
SOUTHSIDE....

IM HOME FOR THANKSGIVING, MY BRO HAS HIS WIRELESS 360 modem... ITS ON DUDE... TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN... IM HERE TIL THE 29TH... SO HOLLA

I WANNA SEE YOU RUN 300 YARDS ON ME :rolleyes:

and you know we gotta play at least one pat/indy game
right now..i only play with the patriots
 11-22-2006, 07:43 PM         #148
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you ready right now?!?!? whats your gamertag
Threemo its in the sig... wuts yours?
 11-22-2006, 08:04 PM         #149
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
OK SOUTHSIDE... THE GAMERTAG IS "Dreamcrazy"
goto the snickers lobby
 11-22-2006, 09:01 PM         #150
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
48-24 good game maroon...maybe next time
 11-22-2006, 09:02 PM         #151
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:

Southside..my daw comin wit Da madden tomorrow, so ima blow u out before i grub..Ya dig?
borrow it for the week, because im not gonna be home for thanksgiving..
 11-22-2006, 09:09 PM         #152
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
southside... i WANT A REMATCH... whenever...

the next game is gonna be close as hell... i know this....that game made me want to break the fu*king controller

i passed a lot more than usual..i didnt really care if you stopped me from running over 300 or that you could pass all over me...all i care about is the final score and it was 48-24 me...

11-22-2006, 09:19 PM         #153
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok... that game was a present... my first online madden game...

gave you 2 fumbles in your redzone... when you called horrible defensive sets..(i need to learn how to truck stick and protect the ball)

the dudes who you run 300 yards on are sorry as hell...im sorry... when you scored that td in 20 secs... i wanted to break my tv...i was shutting yo a.ss down in the 1st half basically... ALL PRO IS SOME BULLsh*t..

im gonna get my rematch in... and YOU WILL GO DOWN... if you look at the score sheet, i dominated that sh*t.. except for the running game..

mark my words, you play me again, and you'll get an "L"

im not even that good at madden, i was expecting to get my a.ss kicked... yall must not be that nice if blunt is 4-1 on bx...

you got the W, but that game was hard to play in cuz all the bs i endured...
@ you breaking it all down...i won you lost thats all there is to it
 12 years ago '05        #154
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 1172 1172
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok... that game was a present... my first online madden game...

gave you 2 fumbles in your redzone... when you called horrible defensive sets..(i need to learn how to truck stick and protect the ball)

the dudes who you run 300 yards on are sorry as hell...im sorry... when you scored that td in 20 secs... i wanted to break my tv...i was shutting yo a.ss down in the 1st half basically... ALL PRO IS SOME BULLsh*t..
im gonna get my rematch in... and YOU WILL GO DOWN... if you look at the score sheet, i dominated that sh*t.. except for the running game..

mark my words, you play me again, and you'll get an "L"

im not even that good at madden, i was expecting to get my a.ss kicked... yall must not be that nice if blunt is 4-1 on bx...

you got the W, but that game was hard to play in cuz all the bs i endured...

Man it goes like that sometimes....just take your L......but as far as the all pro bullsh*t....I feel you........we should make custom matches and put that sh*t on all madden.....I've only played on dude on here so I'm looking for different competition........
 11-22-2006, 09:32 PM         #155
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Man it goes like that sometimes....just take your L......but as far as the all pro bullsh*t....I feel you........we should make custom matches and put that sh*t on all madden.....I've only played on dude on here so I'm looking for different competition........
it wont let us play :banghead:
 12 years ago '05        #156
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 s0uThSiDe said:
it wont let us play :banghead:

i know thats so dumb......it works for some people but others it dont......it probably saves us from a bad connection and a slow a.ss game....
 11-22-2006, 09:38 PM         #157
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
i know thats so dumb......it works for some people but others it dont......it probably saves us from a bad connection and a slow a.ss game....
yea probably..
 12 years ago '05        #158
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
anyone trying to play???????
 12 years ago '05        #159
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lakerboy... if you want to play in an hr, its cool... i gotta help cook some food for tomorrow... if not.. its w/e

i got you.......if I'm still on just message me.......gamertag is the same as the BX name...
 12 years ago '04        #160
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
dam maroon u on here talin alot of shyt...u wanna prove that u all tight and shyt well play me...Im tha 1 u need 2 be gunnin 4...me and soutside so far are the best on here and u already lost to him so if u can beat me then u must be good....but if i blow your a.ss out I dont wanna hear u talkin shyt bout anyone else anymore.....im rdy 2 play right now if u want it...and if u dont then ill take anyone elses fade!!! :D

Last edited by YngSwift; 11-22-2006 at 10:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
123 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody denyin this big titt1ed Hawaiian
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
151 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
54 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Mark Whalberg a good dude out here feeding the homeless, wait a min tha..
147 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Why do we boil Lobsters?
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Boosie Responds To His BM
176 comments
22 hours ago