The Official Xbox 360 Gamer Tag Thread [BX SportsCenter Edition]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 s0uThSiDe said:
anyone down for a game?
get at me wen u get on
 11-16-2006, 10:10 PM         #122
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
get at me wen u get on
im on if u wanna play..
 11-16-2006, 10:11 PM         #123
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger: I have PS2 online, not 360
 11-16-2006, 10:13 PM         #124
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
:finger: I have PS2 online, not 360
step your console game up
 11-16-2006, 10:18 PM         #125
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ waiting for PS3 imma cop in january
 11-16-2006, 10:21 PM         #126
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone down for a game?
 11-16-2006, 10:30 PM         #127
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once I get hooked up I'll be down for TONS of games, Sports and other games.
 11-16-2006, 10:31 PM         #128
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Once I get hooked up I'll be down for TONS of games, Sports and other games.
will look foward to playing you. do you use the browns?
 11-16-2006, 10:32 PM         #129
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, hell no... well sometimes, if I'm playing competitevly of course not... usually The Colts or Falcons.
 11-16-2006, 10:34 PM         #130
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
LOL, hell no... well sometimes, if I'm playing competitevly of course not... usually The Colts or Falcons.
lol gotta rep your team..im good with the 49ers ..i hate playing people using the falcons, always running with vick..well most of them
 11 years ago '04        #131
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
lol vick can run circles around DEs its retarded

and yeah you gotta rep your team, I can play good with the (my bros fav team) lions if I wanted to lol it doesnt matter how good the team is really just gotta have that madden stick game.....I got it but I am 0-2 with my broncos but thats only because YngSwift and Southside are good players.

im down to play online right now

Last edited by K1; 11-16-2006 at 10:39 PM..
 11-16-2006, 10:45 PM         #132
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
lol vick can run circles around DEs its retarded

and yeah you gotta rep your team, I can play good with the (my bros fav team) lions if I wanted to lol it doesnt matter how good the team is really just gotta have that madden stick game.....I got it but I am 0-2 with my broncos but thats only because YngSwift and Southside are good players.

im down to play online right now
im on..
 11 years ago '04        #133
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
okay goin on there see ya online, not gonna be on my headset either.
(i cant be on IE and 360 no router so I gotta hook it up)
 11-17-2006, 12:20 AM         #134
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
okay goin on there see ya online, not gonna be on my headset either.
(i cant be on IE and 360 no router so I gotta hook it up)
good game i went over 600 yds rushing, i was trying not throw at all to see if could win without a passing touchdown and of course i throw it to gabriel and he breaks one..and that troy brown fumble on the kickoff and maroney picking it up and running all the way was wild :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #135
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 s0uThSiDe said:
good game i went over 600 yds rushing, i was trying not throw at all to see if could win without a passing touchdown and of course i throw it to gabriel and he breaks one..and that troy brown fumble on the kickoff and maroney picking it up and running all the way was wild :wow:
yeah I don't know man......no one else runs like that on me (I held LT to under 60 yds on All-Madden), so I think that the lag has something to do with it cause I cant get near ur dude without being blocked but nah I am not gonna sit here and blame the lag on the game because you have skills when running the football, you follow the blockers and slip between the tackles, and you make sure you got a lane with blocks.....and I guess it helps that corey dillion has a force field around him I cant fu*ken tackle him.....sh*t is retarded lol.

but hey I couldnt stop the run, you couldnt stop the pass lol I had 658 yds recieving alone with javon walker and 5 or 6 TDs with him somethin like that lol.

No defense was played in this game it seems like except on a few drives.

and yeah that kickoff return troy brown fumbled and maroney picked it up for a TD was :wow:

So many lead changes in this game lol wasnt the final score 86-72 ? or some sh*t.

so uhh 0-3 fu*k.......im turning into the raiders of the bx, we need more players thats all I will get back to a .500 record soon.

Last edited by K1; 11-17-2006 at 12:45 AM..
 11-17-2006, 06:46 PM         #136
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
yeah I don't know man......no one else runs like that on me (I held LT to under 60 yds on All-Madden), so I think that the lag has something to do with it cause I cant get near ur dude without being blocked but nah I am not gonna sit here and blame the lag on the game because you have skills when running the football, you follow the blockers and slip between the tackles, and you make sure you got a lane with blocks.....and I guess it helps that corey dillion has a force field around him I cant fu*ken tackle him.....sh*t is retarded lol.

but hey I couldnt stop the run, you couldnt stop the pass lol I had 658 yds recieving alone with javon walker and 5 or 6 TDs with him somethin like that lol.

No defense was played in this game it seems like except on a few drives.

and yeah that kickoff return troy brown fumbled and maroney picked it up for a TD was :wow:

So many lead changes in this game lol wasnt the final score 86-72 ? or some sh*t.

so uhh 0-3 fu*k.......im turning into the raiders of the bx, we need more players thats all I will get back to a .500 record soon.
lol its all good homie..yea im 3-0 but only faced two different people, we need more people in here to start playing..plus u need some wins you got some skills tho...
 11 years ago '04        #137
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
southside...me and u now...letz go...rematch!!!
 11-17-2006, 08:03 PM         #138
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
southside...me and u now...letz go...rematch!!!
im sick of playing the broncos, thats all i ever play against lol..
 11 years ago '04        #139
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
nah im runnin wit the G men
 11 years ago '04        #140
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
yea southside..I told u I was comin to takeova on the forums the 1st game u got lucky cuz i was rusty and havent played in weekz but now i got my touch back and managed to win 55-20...I know how to shut down ur run game and once thats done your toast because its kinda hard to pass the ball on me!!! Who eva want it just step to the BX Madden Kang...(King)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy