most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nah... what went down a/g youngswift...i cant even say it was an unfair game... it was fair... dude won off a fg... only b/c i chocked going for the jugular like peyton a/g the steelers when i had the game in control...

it was a game i know i could've won... if i play him again, his tricks wont work...
ok...
 11 years ago '04        #182
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
young swift is good he has some nice user control with his safety.
 11-23-2006, 02:20 AM         #183
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMGGGG if only i had 360

if this were on PS2 you all get owned
 11 years ago '04        #184
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I wanna play u this weekend or friday hopefully the connection aint slow like southside slow connection = me gettin ran on , but hes good at rushing tho so who knows.
 11 years ago '04        #185
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i saw none of it... all i saw was alot of great user control of eli manning... i could barely get to him off the bootleggs... and when i did, he rushed and made bad decisions.... so i need to get more pressure on him...

as far as defense, i aint worried... i got w/e i wanted most of the time... even if i threw his way... in 1-2x coverage.. if i strengthen my running game, its gonna be a circus
lol ok...why are you keep complaining...if it was so easy then why didnt you win??? you say you caught on to it but yet couldnt stop it nor win so what exactly did u do!!!
 11-23-2006, 02:36 AM         #186
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
lol ok...why are you keep complaining...if it was so easy then why didnt you win??? you say you caught on to it but yet couldnt stop it nor win so what exactly did u do!!!

GOT EM!!!
 11-23-2006, 02:46 AM         #187
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess so... but remember, the patriots always win by FG's too
 11-23-2006, 02:50 AM         #188
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe that one has a little to do with the other???
 11-23-2006, 02:58 AM         #189
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good point
 11-23-2006, 09:05 AM         #190
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I wanna play u this weekend or friday hopefully the connection aint slow like southside slow connection = me gettin ran on , but hes good at rushing tho so who knows.
my connection aint slow...
 11-23-2006, 09:56 AM         #191
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ southside is mad
 11-23-2006, 10:10 AM         #192
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok... that game was a present... my first online madden game...

gave you 2 fumbles in your redzone... when you called horrible defensive sets..(i need to learn how to truck stick and protect the ball)

the dudes who you run 300 yards on are sorry as hell...im sorry... when you scored that td in 20 secs... i wanted to break my tv...i was shutting yo a.ss down in the 1st half basically... ALL PRO IS SOME BULLsh*t..

im gonna get my rematch in... and YOU WILL GO DOWN... if you look at the score sheet, i dominated that sh*t.. except for the running game..

mark my words, you play me again, and you'll get an "L"

im not even that good at madden, i was expecting to get my a.ss kicked... yall must not be that nice if blunt is 4-1 on bx...

you got the W, but that game was hard to play in cuz all the bs i endured...

[pic - click to view]

im lookin at the score sheet right now and where did you dominate again?

463 total yds>371 total yds
48 points>24 points
205 rushing yds>7 rushing yds
258 passing yds<364 passing yds

you only had more passing yds then me, 106 yds more....
 11-23-2006, 10:18 AM         #193
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sick: ouch.... got em'
 11-23-2006, 10:22 AM         #194
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if you looked at the total stat sheet after the game, not the summary, i beat you

better qb rating, no picks, more passing yards, etc

THE DIFFERENCE WAS TURNOVERS.. YOU GOT SOME FREEBIES and they k!lled my momentum...

if you want to look at the score, thats fine... if it werent for that bullsh*t harrison fumble return for 96 yards you might've only had 3 pts at half. maybe 10, cuz i gave cover 4 too much credit... i thought it would be able to stop you from scoring a td in less than 20 secs... i was wrong...

anyway, im gonna BUST YOUR a.ss next game.... that was my 1st online game... and know i know how pitifull ALL PRO defenses are... im gonna have to champ bailey your a.ss more next time.... and you learned your lesson.. dont throw short passes.... or ill take your cookie....

i cant wait to play you again... you struggled to get 200 yards... most of that sh*t came when i had given up..

11-23-2006, 10:32 AM         #195
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall can look at the score but trust me... i had this guy against the ropes EAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLY

I blew it... and the madden cheated me... 2 fumbles within his 7 yard line?!? when hes playing dime/nickel or some sh*t... and im in goal line?!? give me a break...

i had due on the ropes, HE IS WHO I THOUGH HE WAS!!!!! if you want to crown him, *slaps chair*.... then crown him...but i let him off the hook

anyway, sh*t was depressing.... i had this dude up 7-0, got on his 5, fumbled and ran for a td... i was looking for a madden challenge to challenge the play, but i guess you cant do that online... and i got up 14-10, and dude scored on me from his 20, in 20 secs, when i was in DOLLAR COVER 4... got damn... i need to start playing defense my got damn self... I SHOULDV'E USED PREVENT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2006, 10:33 AM         #196
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goto page 5
 11 years ago '04        #197
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

HE PUT UP ALOT OF POINTS EARLY... but i caught on and ended that sh*t... i figured out that all pro means no cpu defense....i cant wait for the rematch..

ok you posted that to prove what??? you still lost it doesnt matter what I kept doing...your saying you caught on to it but yet I kept scoring and you say my D is wack but yet you didnt score more then me to win the game...so what exactly are you proving...For my D to be so wack and your so good why didn't you win....and if your D is so good and you had 3 picks why didn't you win...because what I know is that 3 picks should turn into points so why did I still win...and by the way I had no picks but yet I still scored 45 points on your so good D who had 3 picks...then you say all I did was throw but yet you have just as many passing yards as me and as many rushing yeards as me!!!I cant wait for the rematch eighther...We can ball now!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way...for the QB ratiing I had like a 107.3 or something like that and I completed 21-39 passes and you completed 16-39 passes...so whats next!!! The only reason you had a better QB rating is because I threw 3 Picks..but my team still managed 2 win...:applause:

Last edited by YngSwift; 11-23-2006 at 11:21 AM..
 11-23-2006, 12:29 PM         #198
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t reminds me of college... Madden tourneys and everyone wildin.. lmao
 11 years ago '04        #199
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
yea man this madden aint no joke...its like a way of life 4 sum reason....but yea maroon if u wanna ball the nletz do it now while its still early...
 11-23-2006, 12:53 PM         #200
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessir.... rakim you went to miami?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy