Nov 9 - NAS BABY'S MOTHER TELL ALL BOOK LEAKED

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
dhodges 
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
Now how are they gonna make music together that is so messed up i know Nas is trying to get at B to even the score
 11 years ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11348 11348
He would say Ja Rule was biting DMX's style, or Fat Joe was corny.

11 years ago '04        #23
aughustla706 1 heat pts
space
space
$85 | Props total: 0 0
is there a link too the book or something, where yall reading all these other parts?
 11 years ago '04        #24
droopy5631  OP
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
"Five years! Five years, Carm? What the [EXPLETIVE] is wrong with you? What were you thinking? You mean all this time I been hearing rumors about you and this n*gga, brushing them off like, 'Nah, not Carm. She may do her thing but she would never disrespect me like that. . . . Where did you meet this n*gga at?"

"We met at a club in the city. It started as a friendship. Was for a year before we slept together."

Nas sucked his teeth. "I don't give a [EXPLETIVE] if it took you ten years to sleep with him. You're supposed to be my wife, that [EXPLETIVE] wasn't supposed to happen, Carm! I don't deserve this. I want to know everything! You ever been to his crib?"

"Yes."

"You ever been to a hotel with him?"

"No. We always hang out at his crib."

"Did you ever take my car to go see this n*gga?" I thought to myself, What kind of question is that? But I continued to answer.

"Uh huh."

These intimate details would give Nas enough material to spin some elaborately jealous story lines in his mind. Still, I had to answer the questions to prevent his imagination from getting the best of him. He would drive himself crazy with speculation if he didn't have this chance to grill me.

"Does he hold you at night?"

"Yes."

He hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious to know: Is he bigger than me? For the moment Nas avoided the size question.

"Did you go down on him?" he asked.

"Once."

"Once, I don't believe that! You're such a [EXPLETIVE]-ings.lut! I can't believe you sucked that n*gga's [EXPLETIVE], Carm. Come on, you're gonna tell me you only did it once. You're such a [EXPLETIVE]-ing liar."

"It's true. You can ask him."

"What? Ask him? Carm, I'm gonna k!ll that n*gga! I [EXPLETIVE]-ing hate you!"

Nas hung up on me. I called back. He just kept screaming through his extensive vocabulary of derogative terms: I was as.lut, a wh0ore, a dirty [EXPLETIVE] and more. He hung up, but then immediately called back, hoping to find some release in another diatribe. It had the opposite effect: Ranting only sustained his sense of violation, kept his feelings raw. We went back and forth with a few more rounds of confession and condemnation until he finally stopped answering the phone. Nas was done with me for the night. Maybe forever.

I turned on the bathroom light and looked in the mirror, still crying. Tears seemed to be washing away my features, making an anonymous mask of my face. So I had finally confessed to Nas. I looked at myself a little more closely. It was time for me to get real with myself.

I was crying tears of frustration. Shawn had stripped me of the opportunity to divulge our relationship in my own private way. I was mortified that Nas found out in such a public manner. But that's the way it goes down in a love triangle, the unholiest of trinities.

I stared in the mirror until I finally stopped crying, then washed away the residue of my tears. Facing the truth gave me a new clarity. Self-realization smoothed my forehead and conviction strengthened my jaw. I was na�ve enough to believe the uncovering of my affair with Jay-Z would bring closure to my relationship with Nas. I was ready for it to end.

But it wasn't the end. In fact, it was only the beginning.

11 years ago '04        #25
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,207 | Props total: 3762 3762
what a dirtbag. i'd never buy this book and support this hoe. i'd rather buy nas' new album.
 11 years ago '04        #26
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
B*tches aint sh*t but hoes and tricks What as.lut fam...you do that to your daughters father? and she knew from jump what being with an entertainer was gonna be...she isn't a victim..she'd still be in the projects without this dude.oh and she aint write that book at all...those words aint coming out of no hood rats mouth man...

it is what it is. Hope Nas has the last laugh on this one.

But on a side note........who are those chicks in your avi and do you have morrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 11-10-2006, 12:12 AM         #27
YoungBoI119 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she juss like supahead i aint read dat sh*t 2 long
 11 years ago '05        #28
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
"Does he hold you at night?"

"Yes."

He hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious to know: Is he bigger than me? For the moment Nas avoided the size question.
^^^^^
HA? lol
 11-10-2006, 12:35 AM         #29
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If her book is as entertaining as Supahead's book, then I'll read it.
 11-10-2006, 12:42 AM         #30
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money on her head!
 11-10-2006, 12:49 AM         #31
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if this $**t is still in the back of nas's mind while he's workin wit jay
 11 years ago '05        #32
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
i wonder if this $**t is still in the back of nas's mind while he's workin wit jay
hell yea, u don't forget nothing like that.

I got a lot of respect for Nas though; I went through some similar shyt like that back in high school with local rap groups and my hoe of a girlfriend at the time. the difference is that the chick tried hard to get back with me and i deaded her twice, and that fukka who talked that shyt to me; i had dude shook like a raddle when he came into a party I threw on New Years
 11-10-2006, 01:23 AM         #33
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after nas read this book its gonna be ether part 2
 11 years ago '04        #34
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
can't make a wh0ore a housewife
 11-10-2006, 08:37 AM         #35
catch21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on.. you're telling me after all this sh*t Nas has gone and signed up with Jay and is up on stage with him? If this is how it went down there's NO WAY Nas has forgotten. Next 2 years should be interesting
 11 years ago '05        #36
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
who cares this sh*t is old and now jay and nas are bestfriends lol i couldnt be friends with somebody dat was fu*kin my wife for 5 YEARS!!!!! both of them are crazy if u ask me
dt
 11-10-2006, 09:57 AM         #37
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn NAS
 11 years ago '04        #38
gweezy 
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 6 6
u know some woman jus love causin troble even when tha situation is calm
 11-10-2006, 10:09 AM         #39
Fatal-Explicit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t is messed up
 11 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This is just old news and now Nas's BM is tryna cash in on some old sh*t... fu*k her.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago