Nov 9 - NAS BABY'S MOTHER TELL ALL BOOK LEAKED

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6541 pageviews
74 comments

droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
Nov 9 - NAS BABY'S MOTHER TELL ALL BOOK LEAKED

Here's what happened when Nas found out about Jay-Z.

"Carm, is he talking about you?"

Nas's insistent voice penetrated the fog in my head. I must have picked up the ringing telephone in my sleep. Had it awakened our daughter, Destiny, too?

"What?" My bedside clock read midnight. It was 3 A.M. for Nas in New York. Uh-oh. Whatever prompted this call was troubling enough to keep him awake.

"I keep hearing about this Memphis Bleek song with Jay-Z. It's supposed to be about you."

The song was news to me, but at the mention of Shawn's name my heart sank down to my stomach, which tightened into knots. I sat up in bed and tossed aside the silk comforter. With the movement the diamond on my left hand caught a silvery ray of moonlight. I took a deep breath and calmed down. Nas and I were finally getting married. This was no time to panic.

"What song?" I asked, as neutrally as possible.

"'Is That Your Chick.' Carm, it's getting harder and harder for me to ignore the rumors about you and this dude -- "

"They are just rumors, Nas." I put on what I hoped was a persuasively reasonable tone. "People talk. I put up with rumors about who you're supposed to be with all the time. Foxy, Beyonc�, Mary J. Every week they're saying it's someone new. You're just going to have to charge it to the game like I do."

Nas was silent. I could almost hear him balancing it out in his mind. On one side, there was my comforting explanation. A big part of him wanted to believe it. On the other hand, there was the growing weight of his suspicion. Nas wasn't exactly buying my little speech, but he let things drop for the moment. We hung up and I lunged for the bathroom, where I was sick.

Nas was very competitive in that he had two part-time jobs: he spent half his time talking up himself and the other half talking down others. In public, Nas tended to be more low-key and aloof than other entertainers. But at home, he was extremely opinionated and vocal about his peers' artistic efforts. Even if he was cool with someone personally, Nas always had a raw comment about their music. For example: in my opinion, Foxy Brown is the most talented female MC. Most will agree Foxy wears the crown, hands down. Not Nas. "You could just throw a few ingredients in a bowl, stir, and come up with another Foxy," he would rant. He had criticism of just about anyone. He would say Ja Rule was biting DMX's style, or Fat Joe was corny. These reviews always led up to the same point: "There is no real talent out there." The only lyricist Nas considered to be in his league was the late B.I.G. Nas's battle with Jay-Z was as much one of words as of the heart. I'd started seeing Jay finally doing to Nas what he'd been doing to me for years.

Nas and Jay-Z always had this bizarre competition. Nas would make comments to me like, "I don't remember that n*gga being no ill drug dealer." In fact no one with any real credibility could confirm Jay-Z's "back in the day" drug dealer/baller status. Exaggeration is standard in the music industry. But according to Nas, Jay-Z had no merit to his claims and not one defender.

"Carm, this n*gga Jay is so shallow," Nas would say. "He's a surface MC. He's plastic on stage. That's bad enough. But he doesn't even know what he's talking about. He hasn't done half the sh** he's talking about in his rhymes. I don't believe him. Period."

Still, I couldn't imagine what might have motivated this "Is That Your Chick" song. Naturally Shawn would appear on Memphis Bleek's single -- a fellow artist on the Roc-A-Fella label. And the song certainly could have something to do with me. Throughout our clandestine relationship Shawn had made many references to me in his lyrics. But he had never said anything negative or explicit and had never used his relationship with me to taunt Nas.

This was turning into an urban soap opera with me in a leading role as the femme fatale. I had to hear this Memphis Bleek song. After a few calls to friends in New York, I found someone to play the song for me over the phone. It went "How foul is she? And you wifed her" and talked about how he put the condom on "tighter."

At first I thought, Psss . . . I don't know who Shawn's referring to, but he [EXPLETIVE] sure ain't talking about me! The lyrics were rather racy and described a type of liaison that was the exact opposite of our relationship.

Shawn's disparaging lyrics gave no indication of the solid friendship we'd shared over the years. Not to mention the fact that it took a good year before we even became lovers or that I had recently been pregnant by him -- 'cause he didn't wear a condom at all, let alone tight enough.

After listening to the song, it was evident that the record was designed to take a direct stab at Nas, making me a casualty of this ongoing and highly publicized strife.

I tried to put things in perspective and take it like a hard-nosed realist, but I couldn't feign callousness. Shawn's actions were a complete disappointment. Instead of being hurt, I was enraged. I knew what I had to do before this thing went any further. I had to bring Nas up to speed. It was time to reveal the truth, once and for all.

Throughout the next day, Nas gathered evidence that the song referred to me. That night he called back for another round of questions. As I quietly deflected them, I walked by Destiny's room to make sure she was asleep, then headed downstairs. I walked down the stairs with the cordless phone to my ear, my forehead breaking out into a sweat. My heart was racing, my breathing became heavy and my stomach was in knots. I even said a quick little prayer and turned off all the lights as if darkness provided an escape.

After some anxious pacing between the bathroom and kitchen, I ended up in front of my bathroom mirror, in darkness. My reflection was a vague silhouette, just barely visible. I was so tired of misrepresenting myself, of sneaking out, of lying and denying the truth. Of course, Nas had long done the same thing. It had been a rough and rocky nine years for us. But for all our drama, we were inextricably linked -- we had a daughter and deep, deep history together. I couldn't let Shawn belittle Nas as a man. Nas deserved to have a f!ghting chance.

"Nas, it's true." My words tumbled out. "The rumors are true. I have been seeing Jay-Z."

"Carm, how could you?" Nas asked in disbelief. "Why that n*gga? I can't believe what you're telling me right now."

"Nas, I'm sorry." I choked out my apology as I started to cry. "I am so sorry." I had always thought that when this day finally came I would feel vindicated. For so long I had craved the taste of bittersweet revenge. Nas would finally feel what I had felt over the years. But this was completely different. I felt horrible, not for my actions, but because I had hurt Nas and he was suffering from tremendous heartache. It just wasn't what I'd envisioned.

Nas was unmoved by my sobbing regret. He wanted details. "How long have you been [EXPLETIVE]-ing with this dude?"

"It's been a minute," I answered. Even though I'd resolved to tell him everything, it took a while to get my courage up.

"How long is a minute, Carm?"

"Like five years."

74 comments for "Nov 9 - NAS BABY'S MOTHER TELL ALL BOOK LEAKED"

11 years ago '05        #2
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
dag

i didnt know jayz could of referenced her in that verse

nas and his baby mother relationship was a waste of time

how they gonna get married if both of the them cheatin and lyin

they only stayed together for the child
 11 years ago '05        #3
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4217 4217
damn...that is some grimey sh!t
 11 years ago '04        #4
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
Why does her book sound like a really long Penthouse article? Like, whoever typed that for her is a fu*king moron.

"I closed my eyes as the nostrils of Jay-Z blew 100 mph winds into my ear and wet me like a dog in heat."

Seriously, all her sh*t sounds like that.
 11-09-2006, 08:19 PM         #5
ShyLadii08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, SMH thats messed up what an awkward situation, props for posting..

lol at the last sentence though..

"How long is a minute, Carm?"

"Like five years."
 11 years ago '04        #6
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
 DTP said:
Why does her book sound like a really long Penthouse article? Like, whoever typed that for her is a fu*king moron.

"I closed my eyes as the nostrils of Jay-Z blew 100 mph winds into my ear and wet me like a dog in heat."

ROFL.. ahaha
 11-09-2006, 08:36 PM         #7
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this book sounds way too over-dramatic. sh*t sounds like a fu*king romance novel. like after she admitted she cheated nas would grab her and they'd have wild passionate s3x.

as i sobbed he tilted my chin up and wiped away my tears and kissed me on my neck. i started to moan as he kissed more and more. he fondled my brea$ts and i moaned and said softly "i'm sorry baby...i'll never cheat again". he unclipped my bra and gently ran his fingers up and down my the middle of my chest.

over-dramatic man.

DTP said:

ROTFL
 11-09-2006, 08:38 PM         #8
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least word her stupid sh*t more realistic, gimme a break.

most realistic part was that last sentence. Dumbass female
 11 years ago '05        #9
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
looooooooooools.lut
 11 years ago '04        #10
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
lol @ her dramatizing all that sh*t...

jay won.
 11 years ago '05        #11
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
& nas run's to jay-z with open arms... & they all live happily ever after
 11 years ago '04        #12
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
she sucked Jay-Z's d*ck once, that chick is lying like a muthafu*ka.............If i was in the same position as Nas that chick would of been floating in the river

sucking his d*ck made it worse, she could of got fu*ked in the a.ss but d*ck sucking made it worse
 11 years ago '04        #13
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
hahahahaha and AI hit that
 11-09-2006, 09:15 PM         #14
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont knooooooooowwwwwwwwwww......... y tha fu*k is she coming out wit this now? to stir up trouble or something. Nas said they broke up before jay z and her
 11 years ago '05        #15
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
B*tches aint sh*t but hoes and tricks What as.lut fam...you do that to your daughters father? and she knew from jump what being with an entertainer was gonna be...she isn't a victim..she'd still be in the projects without this dude.oh and she aint write that book at all...those words aint coming out of no hood rats mouth man...
 11 years ago '04        #16
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
come on now man, anyone with a lil bit of common sense should have a.ssumed that he was dissin nas on that sh*t, it might hvae not been clear at first, but after them disses came out a lil light shold have came on in ur head
 11 years ago '05        #17
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Hoe for sale!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #18
Old School 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
If this is true how and the hell could Nas have made up with him. Hes more forgiving than I think I could have been, just on a male pride level.
 11 years ago '06        #19
BxRePrEsEnTa718 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 202 202
damn....... but seriously how does a book leak if u rip it then u cant read it. na but seriously who the hell is gonna photocopy a whole damn book and then upload it to a computer thats to much damn time.
 11 years ago '04        #20
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 103 103
I sat up in bed and tossed aside the silk comforter. With the movement the diamond on my left hand caught a silvery ray of moonlight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy