Nov 9 - Jay-Z's return revealed [song reviews and producers list included]

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What to expect from this album?

11-09-2006, 10:35 PM         #26
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a feeling that this album will be pretty good. when the black album came out, people were saying how sh*tty it was, but I think it was fu*king amazing, minus maybe 1 or 2 tracks

12 years ago '04        #27
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
looks like hes pulling an eminem and giving us an "encore"

11-09-2006, 11:37 PM         #28
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ pulling an eminem and giving us an encore. worst piece of trash ever.

and this is like the 2nd bad review ive seen..out of 2 reviews lol...this tracklisting and production/feature list doesn't even SOUND like a jay-z album...sounds like he's on some different type sh*t..doin songs with neyo and usher n sh*t...the singles arent that good...

and that dre produced lost ones song is nice but the beat= reason why i think dre is the most over rated producer cuz the beat is trash..

This aint gonna be a blueprint album it's gonna be a blueprint 2 album...n*gga shoulda stayed in retirement...cuz after two out of three sh*tty singles and 1/3 nice lyrics but trash beat...and that HORRIBLE freestyle on funkmaster flex show..im convinced the blackalbum/blueprint/reasonable doubt jay-z is all wrapped up.

also wtf@ the name "beach chair" for a song..lol jus had to add that in.

11-09-2006, 11:41 PM         #29
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Hollywood" with Beyonce (produced by Scyience)
A new producer but it's an old sound. Plastered with vocals of enough velocity to give your ears hemorrhoids, courtesy of Beyonce.

ROFL damn.

11-09-2006, 11:54 PM         #30
804jow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r u fu*king nuts? cee-lo bettr than HOV? thats tha dummest sh*t i ever heard. everybody says Jay is tha best for a reason, because he is, and tha album is gon be sick. do me a favor dc3003 and never post on this site again. Idiot!

12 years ago '04        #31
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 308 308
 dc3003 said
ya horrible album like jay z s last 5 albums,dude is wack, he has like 3 hot verses per album , dudes need to quit saying hes the greatest cause hes not even close,as far as popularity and hollywood and runnin his mouth ya hes up there but as far as rappin lets be real cee lo can murder that cat on 16 any day
*Spit* U disgust me fams...

11-10-2006, 12:40 AM         #32
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rowe said

and this is like the 2nd bad review ive seen..out of 2 reviews lol...this tracklisting and production/feature list doesn't even SOUND like a jay-z album...sounds like he's on some different type sh*t..doin songs with neyo and usher n sh*t...the singles arent that good...

and that dre produced lost ones song is nice but the beat= reason why i think dre is the most over rated producer cuz the beat is trash..

This aint gonna be a blueprint album it's gonna be a blueprint 2 album...n*gga shoulda stayed in retirement...cuz after two out of three sh*tty singles and 1/3 nice lyrics but trash beat...and that HORRIBLE freestyle on funkmaster flex show..im convinced the blackalbum/blueprint/reasonable doubt jay-z is all wrapped up.

You had some valid points here

12 years ago '05        #33
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
gonna dissappoint. my opinion. he's only human

12 years ago '04        #34
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 3468 3468
 dhodges said
The people that review these are always hating on albums that go platinum. I predict over 300,000 the first week.

At least he will be Artest.
he'll go plat just off his name tho, regardless of the quality of the album...

Rowe said
i was thinking the exact same thing... even Marsha couldn't save that track, and she's the female Akon these days with the hooks...

Last edited by Big War; 11-10-2006 at 02:07 AM..

12 years ago '04        #35
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,212 | Props total: 12340 12340
lol @ the reviewer...sh*tty job.

i heard beach chair was gonna be a classic by someone else.

12 years ago '05        #36
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
This Might be The First Bad Jigga Album..

12 years ago '04        #37
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 Rowe said

Wow... U clearly didn't pay much attention to the freestyle cuz that shyt was NOT wack.

12 years ago '06        #38
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 843 843
i don't care for reviews much everyone has their own tastes so why rely on what other people think?

12 years ago '04        #39
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 3468 3468
 Sakriphyse88 said
This Might be The First Bad Jigga Album..
the first bad jigga album was blueprint 2

12 years ago '04        #40
CoconutCoke 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 340 340
Clipse Hell Hath no Fury gonna b Album of the year...if it ever drops..gonna blow Jay's outta the water, at least review-wise and how it really sounds and flows. Jay obviously gonna sell more..

12 years ago '05        #41
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 1123 1123
That Sh1t Is Gonna Be Fiyyyaaaahhhhhh..........

11-10-2006, 08:28 AM         #42
TreyLane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if the cd had 3 good songs, it didnt look like the person who reviewed this was very open to both sides, you could tell there was a little hate in the review, especially if your talkin down not just about jay, but dre and mr. west? someone from dipset probably wrote that.

12 years ago '06        #43
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 208 208
I dont honor reviews. People be given bullsh*t great reviews and hot sh*t wack reviews. In a world that would give Lil' Kim 5 mics and Lupe 4, how can u honor reviews these days.

12 years ago '05        #44
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 716 716
5 tracks from dre? Thats more than he gives his aftermath artists

11-10-2006, 08:57 AM         #45
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many haters. Jay got rap on lock.

"I am the Mike Jordan of recording ..."
Thats my only problem. Jordan been retired.

12 years ago '05        #46
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
props on the review...good now my expectations have been lowered. The XXL article said Dre sent this n*gga like 50 beats. We'll see if Jay picked the best ones.

12 years ago '06        #47
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
the reviewer probably hated this album for a very good reason....ITS GONNA SUCK. Is this a Jay-Z or Beyonce album? it's getting hard to tell. Or maybe we should just call it the "Jayonce Experiment". Poop beats on the first 3 songs so far and lyrics are even worse....oh well, i can always take it out and put Doctor's Advocate back in if i need to smile.

12 years ago '04        #48
doublet1018 
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
where's the song with Timberland. This sh*t is fake

11-10-2006, 10:00 AM         #49
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loved By Few Hated By Many

12 years ago '06        #50
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,428 | Props total: 8 8
I bet like 99% of hte ppl on this thread are just sayin that the album is gonna be garbage but I can't wait. Hovies back

Home      

most viewed right now
+65online now  18
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+280online now  10
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  6
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy