NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What to expect from this album?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
thaeMDee 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 54 54
props for posting the article...
 11 years ago '04        #22
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,895 | Props total: 2004 2004
hhaahah probably a Boxden member that reviewed this sh*t
 11-09-2006, 09:59 PM         #23
myddleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always felt this album would fall somewhere in between Black Album & Blueprint2 meaning.....Not that Bad & Not That Good either by Jay-Z standards, I defintely think Nas's album will be better by far. But Im happy he came back this HOOK DRIVEN BULLsh*tT RAP MUSIC has been getting on my nereves........Make the radio play songs were the lyrics R important again PLEASE!!!
 11 years ago '04        #24
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
this album is not for everybody in my opinion this is for the "true" jay-z fans who get it see some people skimm thru music. you can tell the reviewer listend to the album one time then reviewed it. i will base my judgement on the album after many listens
 11 years ago '04        #25
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
this album is not for everybody in my opinion this is for the "true" jay-z fans who get it see some people skimm thru music. you can tell the reviewer listend to the album one time then reviewed it. i will base my judgement on the album after many listens
 11-09-2006, 10:35 PM         #26
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a feeling that this album will be pretty good. when the black album came out, people were saying how sh*tty it was, but I think it was fu*king amazing, minus maybe 1 or 2 tracks
 11 years ago '04        #27
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
looks like hes pulling an eminem and giving us an "encore"
 11-09-2006, 11:37 PM         #28
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ pulling an eminem and giving us an encore. worst piece of trash ever.

and this is like the 2nd bad review ive seen..out of 2 reviews lol...this tracklisting and production/feature list doesn't even SOUND like a jay-z album...sounds like he's on some different type sh*t..doin songs with neyo and usher n sh*t...the singles arent that good...

and that dre produced lost ones song is nice but the beat= reason why i think dre is the most over rated producer cuz the beat is trash..

This aint gonna be a blueprint album it's gonna be a blueprint 2 album...n*gga shoulda stayed in retirement...cuz after two out of three sh*tty singles and 1/3 nice lyrics but trash beat...and that HORRIBLE freestyle on funkmaster flex show..im convinced the blackalbum/blueprint/reasonable doubt jay-z is all wrapped up.

also wtf@ the name "beach chair" for a song..lol jus had to add that in.
 11-09-2006, 11:41 PM         #29
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Hollywood" with Beyonce (produced by Scyience)
A new producer but it's an old sound. Plastered with vocals of enough velocity to give your ears hemorrhoids, courtesy of Beyonce.

ROFL damn.
 11-09-2006, 11:54 PM         #30
804jow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r u fu*king nuts? cee-lo bettr than HOV? thats tha dummest sh*t i ever heard. everybody says Jay is tha best for a reason, because he is, and tha album is gon be sick. do me a favor dc3003 and never post on this site again. Idiot!
 11 years ago '04        #31
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 dc3003 said:
ya horrible album like jay z s last 5 albums,dude is wack, he has like 3 hot verses per album , dudes need to quit saying hes the greatest cause hes not even close,as far as popularity and hollywood and runnin his mouth ya hes up there but as far as rappin lets be real cee lo can murder that cat on 16 any day
*Spit* U disgust me fams...
 11-10-2006, 12:40 AM         #32
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rowe said:

and this is like the 2nd bad review ive seen..out of 2 reviews lol...this tracklisting and production/feature list doesn't even SOUND like a jay-z album...sounds like he's on some different type sh*t..doin songs with neyo and usher n sh*t...the singles arent that good...

and that dre produced lost ones song is nice but the beat= reason why i think dre is the most over rated producer cuz the beat is trash..

This aint gonna be a blueprint album it's gonna be a blueprint 2 album...n*gga shoulda stayed in retirement...cuz after two out of three sh*tty singles and 1/3 nice lyrics but trash beat...and that HORRIBLE freestyle on funkmaster flex show..im convinced the blackalbum/blueprint/reasonable doubt jay-z is all wrapped up.

You had some valid points here
 11 years ago '05        #33
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
gonna dissappoint. my opinion. he's only human
 11 years ago '04        #34
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 dhodges said:
The people that review these are always hating on albums that go platinum. I predict over 300,000 the first week.

At least he will be Artest.
he'll go plat just off his name tho, regardless of the quality of the album...

Rowe said:
i was thinking the exact same thing... even Marsha couldn't save that track, and she's the female Akon these days with the hooks...

Last edited by Big War; 11-10-2006 at 02:07 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,326 | Props total: 11228 11228
lol @ the reviewer...sh*tty job.

i heard beach chair was gonna be a classic by someone else.
 11 years ago '05        #36
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
This Might be The First Bad Jigga Album..
 11 years ago '04        #37
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 Rowe said:

Wow... U clearly didn't pay much attention to the freestyle cuz that shyt was NOT wack.
 11 years ago '06        #38
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i don't care for reviews much everyone has their own tastes so why rely on what other people think?
 11 years ago '04        #39
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Sakriphyse88 said:
This Might be The First Bad Jigga Album..
the first bad jigga album was blueprint 2
 11 years ago '04        #40
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Clipse Hell Hath no Fury gonna b Album of the year...if it ever drops..gonna blow Jay's outta the water, at least review-wise and how it really sounds and flows. Jay obviously gonna sell more..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now