Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
8779 pageviews
111 comments

bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan

Trick or treat, n*ggas. Last Halloween was a historic day for hip-hop. No, we didnít get the release of the long-awaited second album from Clipse (some magazine said itís a classic, you bastards). Instead we got a grab bag of diverse rhyme slayers with many styles, many styles. Britneyís ex went head up with Chuck Dís hypeman, but they werenít the only ones duking it out in the ten or twelve record stores (The Tower of power is no more, kids) that still exist.

Yes, itís Wed., so the results of last weekís releases are in. Allow me to give you the results as YN Presents His First Annual Coaster Countdown. (Naysayers take note: I never actually sat and listened to any of this crap below. Life is precious and time wonít give me time. Word to the Boy called George.)

10: Ron Artest My World
SoundScan: 1
One? Howíd you only sell one CD especially when millions of people seen you beatdown some crackers at a basketball game. Maybe people weíre too shook to cop the QBís soldierís debut. Hell, who even knew it was out? Anyway, Ronís my dude and I think you SoundScan suckers are scamming us. Election day was yesterday but my n*gga still deserves a recount.

9: Channel Live Street Science Rap
SoundScan: 20
KRSís former castaways are still out there grindiní? Who knew? I used to live in Brooklyn and running into Hakim on the street is any music industry fu*kís rite of passage. I thought homeboy was doiní videos with Benny Boom. Again, 20 units? Thatís disrespectful. Keep ya head up fellas, according to this spot, your sh*t is sold out. Ha!

8: Celly Cel Brings the Gumbo Pot
SoundScan: 100
This Bay Area rap vet is wearing a lot of red on his cover and I donít want no problems. Moving onÖ

7: Lil Romeo Greatest Hits
SoundScan: 161
Can you believe this little tyke has 4 LPs under his belt (Take that, Mr. Budden). Might make a nice stocking stuffer for the shorties this holiday season.

6: Juggaknots Use Your Confusion
SoundScan: 535
This is some underground sh*t, so who knows how many albums were even pressed? I havenít thought about these guys since I used to write the underground column I created in The Source.

5: CL Smooth American Me
SoundScan: 693
Life after Pete Rock? Not that good, apparently.

4: Ice-T Gangsta Rap
SoundScan: 744
Even pimpiní his new lady out Darlene-style couldnít save the day for the rap Hall-of-Famer.

3: Cee-Lo The Closet Freak: The Best of Cee-Lo Green The Soul Machine
SoundScan: 788
Looks like some greedy label wants a piece of that Dangermouse poontang pie.

2: Flavor Flav Flavor Flav
SoundScan: 2,181
I remember back in the early 90ís when we were actually fiendiní for a taste of the Flavor on the solo tip. Itís obvious here that Flav has tried to parlay his new TV fame to resurrect his music career and failed miserably. Might be time to holla at VH1 to talk about Season 3, playboy.

1: Kevin Federline Playing With Fire
SoundScan: 6,485
Let me get this straight: dude gets his album out, becomes a wrestler and then decides itís time to kick his rich white bi*ch to the curb. Wow, thatís gangsta! All I know is dudeís bars are so elementary, we struggled to find the right one to be crowned Step Your Rap Game Upís worst of í06. Congrats, K-Fed!

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=6026

111 comments for "Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan"

11 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
Hahahahahaha That Nukka Only Sold One.No Wonder I Didn't See No Rip Online....
 11 years ago '05        #3
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
is that fu*king true?

well I actually liked Artest´s album, far more interesting than like half of those mentioned, but this once again proves I don´t give a sh*t about sales. I mean I´m not gonna buy it ya know. but I liked it.
 11 years ago '06        #4
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
lmao ron artest sold 1

11 years ago '05        #5
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 30 30
he bought that copy. to start everybody off
 11-08-2006, 07:49 PM         #6
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha
 11 years ago '04        #7
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
No fu*kin' way...
 11 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Hahahahaha. Either HE bought it, or that bi*ch he punched in the stands did.
 11 years ago '04        #9
Bookerjj2000 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
 bizflawless said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 11-08-2006, 07:57 PM         #10
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cant be real, can it?
 11 years ago '06        #11
mahal46 1 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 1 1
I never knew it was possible to sell only one Cd, but damn, Ron Artest proved me wrong damn. 300 million people in the nation and only one person buys it.
 11-08-2006, 08:02 PM         #12
J. Kashe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... that dude need to stick to ballin... maybe him and Kobe can get on a track together... LMAO
 11 years ago '05        #13
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
oh man that is horrible for him LOL woww LOL. i guess after Kobe people said "NO MORE NEW B-BALL RAPPERS!!!"
 11-08-2006, 08:09 PM         #14
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420dipset said:
he bought that copy. to start everybody off
lmao, he probably did too.
 11 years ago '05        #15
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
oh man.

well seriously, sh*t had nicer beats than a lot of the underground sh*t and he´s definetely better on the mic than let´s say Shaq or whatever. damn... it wasn´t bad
 11-08-2006, 08:14 PM         #16
xxnvdisz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf.. are you serious.. 1 sold? your kidding me.
 11-08-2006, 08:15 PM         #17
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg, he gonna be like "Mom, lil sis, wtf?"
 11-08-2006, 08:22 PM         #18
jlar12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Dawg, he gonna be like "Mom, lil sis, wtf?"
Hahahaha. Seriously though I read in the Sacramento Bee before they were playing the T-wolves and they had Garnett quoted saying he bought two copies of his cd, but hadn't listened to it yet.
 11 years ago '04        #19
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
lol i was just thinking about how did Ron Artest did yesterday and wow. I knew he was going to do bad but one album. And you know who ever got that album was someone hw know. damn i can't stop laughing
 11-08-2006, 08:23 PM         #20
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
XXL is racist
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago