Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #1
9504 page views
111 comments

bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 94 94
Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan

Trick or treat, n*ggas. Last Halloween was a historic day for hip-hop. No, we didnít get the release of the long-awaited second album from Clipse (some magazine said itís a classic, you bastards). Instead we got a grab bag of diverse rhyme slayers with many styles, many styles. Britneyís ex went head up with Chuck Dís hypeman, but they werenít the only ones duking it out in the ten or twelve record stores (The Tower of power is no more, kids) that still exist.

Yes, itís Wed., so the results of last weekís releases are in. Allow me to give you the results as YN Presents His First Annual Coaster Countdown. (Naysayers take note: I never actually sat and listened to any of this crap below. Life is precious and time wonít give me time. Word to the Boy called George.)

10: Ron Artest My World
SoundScan: 1
One? Howíd you only sell one CD especially when millions of people seen you beatdown some crackers at a basketball game. Maybe people weíre too shook to cop the QBís soldierís debut. Hell, who even knew it was out? Anyway, Ronís my dude and I think you SoundScan suckers are scamming us. Election day was yesterday but my n*gga still deserves a recount.

9: Channel Live Street Science Rap
SoundScan: 20
KRSís former castaways are still out there grindiní? Who knew? I used to live in Brooklyn and running into Hakim on the street is any music industry fu*kís rite of passage. I thought homeboy was doiní videos with Benny Boom. Again, 20 units? Thatís disrespectful. Keep ya head up fellas, according to this spot, your sh*t is sold out. Ha!

8: Celly Cel Brings the Gumbo Pot
SoundScan: 100
This Bay Area rap vet is wearing a lot of red on his cover and I donít want no problems. Moving onÖ

7: Lil Romeo Greatest Hits
SoundScan: 161
Can you believe this little tyke has 4 LPs under his belt (Take that, Mr. Budden). Might make a nice stocking stuffer for the shorties this holiday season.

6: Juggaknots Use Your Confusion
SoundScan: 535
This is some underground sh*t, so who knows how many albums were even pressed? I havenít thought about these guys since I used to write the underground column I created in The Source.

5: CL Smooth American Me
SoundScan: 693
Life after Pete Rock? Not that good, apparently.

4: Ice-T Gangsta Rap
SoundScan: 744
Even pimpiní his new lady out Darlene-style couldnít save the day for the rap Hall-of-Famer.

3: Cee-Lo The Closet Freak: The Best of Cee-Lo Green The Soul Machine
SoundScan: 788
Looks like some greedy label wants a piece of that Dangermouse poontang pie.

2: Flavor Flav Flavor Flav
SoundScan: 2,181
I remember back in the early 90ís when we were actually fiendiní for a taste of the Flavor on the solo tip. Itís obvious here that Flav has tried to parlay his new TV fame to resurrect his music career and failed miserably. Might be time to holla at VH1 to talk about Season 3, playboy.

1: Kevin Federline Playing With Fire
SoundScan: 6,485
Let me get this straight: dude gets his album out, becomes a wrestler and then decides itís time to kick his rich white bi*ch to the curb. Wow, thatís gangsta! All I know is dudeís bars are so elementary, we struggled to find the right one to be crowned Step Your Rap Game Upís worst of í06. Congrats, K-Fed!

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=6026

111 comments for "Nov 8 - RON ARTEST SELLS 1 ALBUM.......Soundscan"

12 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,716 | Props total: 32739 32739
Hahahahahaha That Nukka Only Sold One.No Wonder I Didn't See No Rip Online....

12 years ago '05        #3
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
is that fu*king true?

well I actually liked Artest´s album, far more interesting than like half of those mentioned, but this once again proves I don´t give a sh*t about sales. I mean I´m not gonna buy it ya know. but I liked it.

12 years ago '05        #4
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$149 | Props total: 30 30
he bought that copy. to start everybody off

11-08-2006, 07:49 PM         #5
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

12 years ago '04        #6
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
No fu*kin' way...

12 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
Hahahahaha. Either HE bought it, or that bi*ch he punched in the stands did.

12 years ago '04        #8
Bookerjj2000 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
 bizflawless said
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

11-08-2006, 07:57 PM         #9
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cant be real, can it?

12 years ago '06        #10
mahal46 1 heat pts
space
space
$289 | Props total: 1 1
I never knew it was possible to sell only one Cd, but damn, Ron Artest proved me wrong damn. 300 million people in the nation and only one person buys it.

11-08-2006, 08:02 PM         #11
J. Kashe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... that dude need to stick to ballin... maybe him and Kobe can get on a track together... LMAO

12 years ago '05        #12
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
oh man that is horrible for him LOL woww LOL. i guess after Kobe people said "NO MORE NEW B-BALL RAPPERS!!!"

11-08-2006, 08:09 PM         #13
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420dipset said
he bought that copy. to start everybody off
lmao, he probably did too.

12 years ago '05        #14
stickemup 
space
space
oh man.

well seriously, sh*t had nicer beats than a lot of the underground sh*t and he´s definetely better on the mic than let´s say Shaq or whatever. damn... it wasn´t bad

11-08-2006, 08:14 PM         #15
xxnvdisz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf.. are you serious.. 1 sold? your kidding me.

11-08-2006, 08:15 PM         #16
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg, he gonna be like "Mom, lil sis, wtf?"

11-08-2006, 08:22 PM         #17
jlar12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said
Dawg, he gonna be like "Mom, lil sis, wtf?"
Hahahaha. Seriously though I read in the Sacramento Bee before they were playing the T-wolves and they had Garnett quoted saying he bought two copies of his cd, but hadn't listened to it yet.

12 years ago '04        #18
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 1 1
lol i was just thinking about how did Ron Artest did yesterday and wow. I knew he was going to do bad but one album. And you know who ever got that album was someone hw know. damn i can't stop laughing

11-08-2006, 08:23 PM         #19
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
XXL is racist

12 years ago '04        #20
y2kingsfan 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
i think the one guy who bought it is the one who put it on here

12 years ago '04        #21
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$123 | Props total: 3 3
this is definatley not true dummies........why laugh

12 years ago '06        #22
bizflawless 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 94 94
why would xxl post or write a fake article?

12 years ago '05        #23
stickemup 
space
space
 y2kingsfan said
i think the one guy who bought it is the one who put it on here
nope.... leaked directly from the source probably... lmao at leaking an album that no one was gonna buy in the first place

11-08-2006, 08:37 PM         #24
dj602 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will someone post up this weeks REAL soundscan numbers

11-08-2006, 08:46 PM         #25
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that Ice T was sick
props for the info

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  40
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+267online now  33
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy