BABY & WAYNE interview from dec issue of xxl great read. Baby is a killer

most viewed right now
+171  111
307 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

baby and slim are they real gangstas
yes 19 61.29%
no 12 38.71%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-09-2006, 11:31 AM         #26
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said
imma sound like a herb, but i do think baby has k!lled a couple n*ggas. ain't no way this n*gga got in the game being a fake, especially out there. he was prolly out doing dirt back in his teens to 20's...

ive been sayin this for months now , TRUST ME baby is a REAL DUDE

his father was a hustler, believe me u dont want to know about his other brother

12 years ago '04        #27
zemanuel 
space
space
$47 | Props total: 10 10
dint bg ran baby and wayne out the no?

12 years ago '06        #28
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,038 | Props total: 6426 6426
Some REAL facts about CMR/Birdman:

1.Baby and Slim's brother "Gangsta" was one of the biggest heroin dealers in N.O. back in the 90's, him and his crew was called the Hot Boys, they used to murk n*ggas left and right, all of em ended up dying except Gangsta who is locked up for life. BG and Gangsta are well connected and have been since BG was like 11 years old, hence the name "baby gangsta".

2.Baby and Slim started Cash Money with dope money, they weren't on some Big Meech BF type sh*t but they were heavy in the game, they had B.G.'s moms cookin dope for em, BG was also known for being crazy/gangsta as fu*k and the most thoro out of all the HB's(rappers).

3.Some of the names you hear Baby and Wayne saying like Bryce,Hot Beezyo,Vamp,Big Rufus..these cats are all O.G.s from uptown N.O., all kissin sh*t aside Baby ain't fake, Wayne might have never busted a grape but you don't grow up with n*ggas like this and be a fruitcake sissy type n*gga.

4.It's known that Baby put change on n*ggas brains back in the day, he did have Yella Boy murked and when BG was younger he did alot of dirt for him, them n*ggas was real close, which is why he prolly don't want it with dude.

5.Wayne did used to sell dope when he was real young before CMR blew up like that, B.G. touches on it in one of his songs. But he was on some O's and grams 1000 dollars a day type sh*t but he was never the Don/Serial k!ller he portrays in his raps. His pops hustled and it's rumored Baby had him murked the same thing is rumored about B.G's dad who was also in the dope game.

6.Juvenile used to be a bounce rapper, his whole baller/thug persona came when he joined CMR in the mid 90's, he was never really close to Baby or the rest of the HB's, he always hung out with the cats from UTP and did his own thing.

12 years ago '06        #29
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,038 | Props total: 6426 6426
 zemanuel said
B.G's real name is Hurricane Katrina?

12 years ago '04        #30
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 165 165
Baby Got Money....any n*ggas That Got A Lil Bit Of Money Can Hire Shooters..............whats The Big Deal?

11-09-2006, 12:43 PM         #31
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said
hld, up, where in the fu*k in the interview did he say he kilt somebody. from wut i heard, baby's BROTHER kilt somebody, thats why he in jail now, not baby.

yeah , babys brother did some major dirt hes doin like 3 life sentences :wow:

he was a real o.g in new orleans

11-09-2006, 02:39 PM         #32
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zemanuel said

i dont know about that, but bg is respected throughout the n.o ive heard

11-09-2006, 08:58 PM         #33
MOBBOSS504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha whole n.o. gudda believe that we live in a world of our own yaheard me if u not from there you will never understand but yea B. ah gangsta yaheard me believe that b.g. and em know they don't want it fa real

11-09-2006, 09:09 PM         #34
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets not forget about dem HBG's. Some of them just got locked up in ATL, but dem n*ggas was O.G.'s too

12 years ago '06        #35
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
I heard BG gets mad love in NO so I see why things didn't escalate with Baby and him.

12 years ago '04        #36
mikelouso 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
Baby Got Money....any n*ggas That Got A Lil Bit Of Money Can Hire Shooters..............whats The Big Deal?
cosign, how you respect someone who aint gon murk nothing hisself. Even in the Godfather movies b4 dey became the Godfather dey murked a couple ppl since baby dem talk dat black mafia sht. All dat paying another n**ga 2 murk something for ya to me is like getting another n**ga 2 f!ght for u, u dont get no stripes 4 dat sht.

11-10-2006, 12:48 AM         #37
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said
maybe because she's a FEMALE a**hole
are you sure about that?

11-10-2006, 09:16 AM         #38
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard Stunna has a few under his belt from before he was famous, he used to roll with Hot Boy Elton and Gangsta, Ski-Bu (RIP) and Squalo, so who knows what happend back in the day

12 years ago '05        #39
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 591 591
f baby dis dude is so lame without wayne cash money wouldnt be sh*t
dt

11-10-2006, 09:24 AM         #40
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, cash money would be dead, but he'll always be rich, half a billion

12 years ago '05        #41
Maintain85 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
True story I had a n*gga From NO for a roomate at U of H. Said that n*gga Baby was hitman back in the day. He grew up around these n*ggas hood when these n*ggas was only hot in NO. Told me alot real sh*t about all them n*ggas...

12 years ago '05        #42
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,262 | Props total: 626 626
I alway heard it was Squaloo and Wop that got dude from unlv. that's why baby stays cool with them. B the way Baby is known to have been doin dirt since the 80s when most of us including me were too young to even jknow about it. My dad is from no and he says he knew baby's father

11-10-2006, 11:07 PM         #43
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i forgot all abt cmr....

*downloads all there old cds*

and u dont get tear drops on ur face for nothing!

11-10-2006, 11:08 PM         #44
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok well in todays day and age a few n*ggas do..

but back in those days when u got that sh*t on ur face it really meant something!

11-10-2006, 11:21 PM         #45
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yall n*ggas need to chill..aint nothin really cool abt takin another mans life ...unless u really have to or sum sh*t

12 years ago '05        #46
Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 80 80
yea i KNOW that baby k!lled this one n*gga that lived next door to my uncle in like 93 for some stupid sh*t...... that n*gga is dumb....

Birdman was once facing like 300 yrs in prison but he got ACCQUITED!!??!?!!?!
HOW THA FUKK Did THat happen!?????? haha he shoulda been locked up long time ago..

I DO KNOW that Baby and Slim said thay got like 24 siblings and the one that faces like 721 years and jail or something like 4 life sentences was that n*gga HOT BOY GANGSTA and he used to run with tha Hot Boys and they wore all RED with RED Rags and sh*t

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  36
Strippers long jump now?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+144online now  33
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"
93 comments