Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
the n*gga claims to hate miami yet has access to every hurricane site known....
 11-08-2006, 12:53 AM         #142
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
the n*gga claims to hate miami yet has access to every hurricane site known....

He has a man crush on Miami and there students.. All he does is go into every thread and talk about. Not only that he doesnt even go OSU but he reps them so hard along with every other school. Hes a chump a.ss n*gga, if anyone has any reservations about Javons f*g**t ways just look at his picture.
 11-08-2006, 12:53 AM         #143
Grandpops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. blow smoke fa ya
 11 years ago '04        #144
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 RakimAllahNY said:
you know Javon and his boyfriend cant have kids
U know what, I can play on ur level.

Boston dedicated their season to a dead legend, they choked.
Brady admitted that he misses Branch
The Redsox can't win sh*t
Miami is full of thugs that wants nothing of their football carreer
and the BC Eagles....... right

U rep losers.

Dallas = America's city don't fu*k with Texas boy.
Oh and before you add, I'm not from Texas
And if you dare compare The Mav's rings to the Celtics I will pull out the book on Brady's a.ss so don't do yourself like that boy.
I don't even fuk with baseball but I remember when Boston lost 4 or 5 straight to the Yankees so..... get mad homo.
Ohio State >>>>> Miami birds believe itttt

n*ggas like Bang on Em were made just for stuck up d*ckryders like you
 11 years ago '04        #145
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Javon23 said:
check the slideshow son
thats not even an picture of an real gun..that some sh*t you find on the internet, drawing like.

stop actin like an scary chick..
 11 years ago '04        #146
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
 C.R.I.P. said:
javon, stop lyin aint no fu*kin guns on that man page.

and stop acting scary, like this cant happen if he was at f*ckn UTEP or something...

this is REAL LIFE, i had an cousin k!lled in the same kinda situation why does it happen we dont know but it does, its life

stop actin scary

Public Relations disaster, hahaha when have we ever been good for public relations, we are not here to win an popularity contest we are here to win football games.

and you talkin bout the candy painted cars and sh*t like thats an problem..mothafu*ka thats culture.
yeh its normal for a 22 year old to have 2 decked out SUV's
where im from peeps are lucky to have one car.
but im f!ghting a loosing battle
as usual nobody can't tell yall miami fans nothing
yall are a cult and blind from reality

like i been saying
yall will never get respect with that BS in your sig
the "U" vs the world mentality
so dont be suprised when yu dont get respect from me, espn or anybody

realtalk...
 11 years ago '04        #147
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
A SENSELESS death

Pata died senselessly Tuesday night, for no good reason, as a disproportionate number of young African-American males seem to in Miami and other big cities. You might not even have heard about a death such as his, except he happened to be a college football player. He wore No. 95. Sometime he wore dreadlocks. He loved to tinker with and restore old cars. He had seven older siblings. He was a Miami kid who grew up at Central High.

He was going to get around to figuring out something to do with his life after football, until somebody with a gun decided none of that mattered all that much.

He was 22, too young to die under every circumstance imaginable.

Police had no motives, details or explanation for the crime Tuesday night. Pata, described as a Christian who didn't drink or party, deserves every a.ssumption of his being an innocent victim.

The shame of this is that too many people nationwide are going to add this to the generic parade of ''UM football controversies.'' They will place this neatly in line right behind last month's brawl during the FIU game under the broad subhed, Hurricanes in the Headlines for the Wrong Reasons.

As if Pata brought it on himself.

As if Coker should have stopped it.

As if anyone but the man with the gun in his hand was to blame.

The tragic news broke across Miami Tuesday night, broke like hearts break, and it had to remind many of 10 years earlier, to April 13, 1996, when UM linebacker Marlin Barnes and his friend, Timwanika Lumpkins, were murdered in a campus apartment by her former boyfriend.
 11 years ago '04        #148
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
almost everyone in miami got donks.......him having one is no surprise
 11 years ago '04        #149
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
those arent his cars, the only car he owns is that infinity.
 11-08-2006, 12:57 AM         #150
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the state of texas vs the state of mass. All you guys do is lose.. How the Mavs doing getting single handily destroyed by Wade. Cowboys are complete a.ss and wont be good for another 20 years. Lets not even mention baseball atleast we HAVE won you guys dont even win sh*t. You get the left overs of the redsox and still dont win. fu*k outta here n*gga, no one cares about your inbred hick a.ss, go fu*k your cousin or something
 11 years ago '05        #151
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
R.i.p.
 11-08-2006, 01:02 AM         #152
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
A SENSELESS death

Pata died senselessly Tuesday night, for no good reason, as a disproportionate number of young African-American males seem to in Miami and other big cities. You might not even have heard about a death such as his, except he happened to be a college football player. He wore No. 95. Sometime he wore dreadlocks. He loved to tinker with and restore old cars. He had seven older siblings. He was a Miami kid who grew up at Central High.

He was going to get around to figuring out something to do with his life after football, until somebody with a gun decided none of that mattered all that much.

He was 22, too young to die under every circumstance imaginable.

Police had no motives, details or explanation for the crime Tuesday night. Pata, described as a Christian who didn't drink or party, deserves every a.ssumption of his being an innocent victim.

The shame of this is that too many people nationwide are going to add this to the generic parade of ''UM football controversies.'' They will place this neatly in line right behind last month's brawl during the FIU game under the broad subhed, Hurricanes in the Headlines for the Wrong Reasons.

As if Pata brought it on himself.

As if Coker should have stopped it.

As if anyone but the man with the gun in his hand was to blame.

The tragic news broke across Miami Tuesday night, broke like hearts break, and it had to remind many of 10 years earlier, to April 13, 1996, when UM linebacker Marlin Barnes and his friend, Timwanika Lumpkins, were murdered in a campus apartment by her former boyfriend.
Yeah I read that sh*t.. That Marlin sh*t was so fu*ked up too...
 11-08-2006, 01:03 AM         #153
PAULDNY518 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
then STFU with stupid the "U" vs the world comments
espn is reporting the story like any other media outlet would
so stop hating and since you wanna come at me this way.
go take a look at his myspace page. dude pushin trucks on dubs, candy paint and all. hmmmm how can he afford that??
also has a pic with guns on there too.
try again..........
OWWWWWW

R.I.P. though...
 11 years ago '04        #154
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 cashrules93 said:
how much yall wanna bet this got somethin to do with the brawl? i dont know if he f!ghtin or what but i aint goin out on a limb by sayin this either. if that brawl happened at a little league or inner city high school game u can bet your last dollar somebody didnt like what happened and called their cousin

write it down
I don't know about that b/c if that was the case then they probably woulda tried to get Merriweather or Redd*ck.
 11 years ago '04        #155
space
space
 madness said:
miami wouldnt want anyone related to "U" in their program
oh sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #156
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #157
space
space
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k ESPN. that sh*t wasn't even necessary
 11 years ago '04        #158
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

that's pretty good...my turn to play

COLUMBUS (AP) -- Players and coaches who have had legal or disciplinary problems during Jim Tressel's tenure as Ohio State's head coach (does not include common traffic offenses):

May 21, 2005--Defensive lineman Tim Schafer is charged with disorderly conduct after police twice had to break up early-morning f!ghts between him and another man. The 6-foot-5, 295-pound Schafer, who started five games as an offensive lineman last season, and the 5-8, 200-pound other man were both bloody, had bite marks and smelled of alcohol.

May 18, 2005--Redshirt freshman running back Erik Haw was cited after a university police officer said he saw him smoking a marijuana cigarette while standing outside a dormitory. Haw, expected to compete for the starting tailback job, faces a court appearance on Friday in Franklin County Municipal Court. Ohio State officials said he would enter a drug education program and undergo frequent testing.

May 11, 2005--Kicker Jonathan Skeete is charged with marijuana trafficking. Skeete, who was not expected to play for the Buckeyes, was suspended from the team. He was bound over to a grand jury and was later released from jail on $10,000 bond.

Feb. 16, 2005--Offensive coordinator Jim Bollman is reprimanded by Ohio State for trying to arrange for a car and a loan for a recruit and for getting him a tutor. Tressel also received a letter of admonishment because he is Bollman's supervisor. Ohio State determined that helping the recruit get a tutor for a college entrance exam in 2002 was a secondary NCAA violation. Tressel and his staff were given a reprimand in 2001 for providing a jersey to a prospect.

Dec. 20, 2004--Ohio State suspends starting quarterback Troy Smith from the Alamo Bowl for accepting around $500 from team booster Robert Q. Baker. After a lengthy NCAA investigation, Smith also is forced to make restitution to a charity and sit out the team's 2005 season opener against Miami (Ohio).

Oct. 22, 2004--The all-nud3 strip club Pure Platinum files a complaint against Ohio State tailback Lydell Ross for passing fake in-house currency at the suburban club a few hours after the team lost its third game in a row the previous Saturday at Iowa. No charges are filed, but Ross is suspended from the team for the Indiana game and is dropped on the depth chart behind freshman Tony Pittman.

May 1, 2004--Sophomore backups Louis Irizarry and Ira Guilford are arrested and charged with robbery after a student is a.ssaulted and his wallet is stolen at 3 a.m. They are held in Franklin County jail through the weekend. Both plead innocent to the robbery charge, with Guilford released after paying a $25,000 bond. Irizarry is held pending a hearing to determine if he had violated his probation from an earlier a.ssault conviction. He later pleads guilty and is given a three-year prison sentence. Guilford is sentenced to two years probation for his role in the robbery, punching the student before Irizarry took the wallet.

Nov. 16, 2003--At 3 a.m. after a win over Purdue and six days before the Michigan game, wide receiver Santonio Holmes and quarterback Troy Smith are charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct after a f!ght in a parking lot on campus. A window in a car is kicked out and one woman reported her jaw was broken. At least one other prominent Buckeye is at the scene, but is not charged. Holmes is held out of the starting lineup at Michigan but returns to play most of the game. Holmes also started in the Buckeyes' Fiesta Bowl game. He pleads innocent to the disorderly conduct after the team returns to Columbus. The disorderly conduct charge is dismissed against Holmes on March 30, 2004. Smith is found guilty of the charge.

Oct. 27, 2003--Irizarry is charged with three counts of first-degree misdemeanor a.ssault after three people sustain minor injuries during a f!ght in a Park Hall dorm room. Irizarry is suspended two days later. He is found guilty of one charge each of a.ssault, negligent a.ssault and disorderly conduct and pays $404 court costs and is put on probation. He is later reinstated to the team and is listed as the second-team tight end on the 2004 spring depth chart before he is suspended indefinitely after the May 1, 2004, arrest.

April 2003--Running back Maurice Clarett reports that a car he has borrowed from a local used-car dealer was broken into and thousands of dollars in cash, CDs, stereo equipment and clothing was stolen. The car was in the parking lot at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center and Clarett calls police from a telephone in Tressel's office. Clarett was later charged with lying to police about the value of the stolen items and is charged with misdemeanor falsification of the police report on the theft. Clarett pleads guilty on Jan. 14, 2004, to the reduced charge of failure to aid a law enforcement officer. He is ordered to pay the maximum fine of $100 and serves no jail time.

Oct. 13, 2002--Linebacker Fred Pagac Jr. is charged with persistent disorderly conduct. Pagac was arrested at 3:45 a.m. after police said he was intoxicated and had a role in a f!ght involving two women outside a campus-area bar about 12 hours after the Buckeyes' homecoming victory over San Jose State. The police report said an officer told Pagac to stop but he continued to f!ght. Pagac was suspended for the team's next game at Wisconsin. Pagac pleaded innocent. In December, before the team's national championship game against Miami in the Fiesta Bowl, Pagac was acquitted in a jury trial.

Aug. 17, 2002--Defensive lineman Quinn Pitcock is charged with underage drinking in his hometown of Piqua. He is suspended from the team for the three weeks of preseason workouts, then worked out with the team and is not held out of any games.

Aug. 24, 2002--Flanker Chris Vance, the Buckeyes' second-leading receiver from 2001, is suspended from the team before the season opener for what Tressel called a violation of team policy. Vance was with the team on the sidelines but did not play against Texas Tech.

July 29, 2002--Wide receiver Angelo Chattams is investigated for the alleged theft of a set of golf clubs from a sport utility vehicle in West Carrollton. Prosecutors approve but do not file a theft charge, permitting Chattams to enroll in a program for nonviolent, first-time offenders and avoid a charge.

July 26, 2002--Police find Branden Joe, a sophomore fullback, asleep in a car on a highway ramp near campus. The police report says he refused to take a Breathalyzer test. He was suspended for the three weeks of preseason camp and the team's season opener against Texas Tech, then returns to the team although his playing time is limited by injuries.

April 27, 2002--Linebacker Marco Cooper is arrested hours after the Buckeyes' annual intrasquad scrimmage and charged with felony drug abuse and carrying a concealed weapon in his sports-utility vehicle. Cooper pleads guilty to two charges in November and is put on probation.

March 2, 2002--Tight end Redgie Arden is arrested on a charge of drunken driving in his hometown of Ironton. The redshirt freshman is found guilty and is sentenced to three days in jail and fined. Suspended indefinitely from the team, he does not participate in summer workouts before the 2002 season but is reinstated before the start of the 2002 season and played in 11 games.

Nov. 15, 2001--Quarterback Steve Bellisari is arrested two days before the Illinois game for drunken driving. Tressel suspends the Buckeyes' three-year starter indefinitely and then reinstates him to the team three days later. A senior, he practiced with the team for the Michigan game but did not play, then came off the bench to play most of the team's Outback Bowl loss to South Carolina. He later served a weekend in jail.

March 21, 2001--Cornerback Derek Ross is arrested on charges of driving without a license and providing false information to police, giving an incorrect name when pulled over for speeding. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail. He is suspended from Ohio State's 2001 spring practices, then played most of the 2001 season, leading the Big Ten in interceptions and earning second-team all-conference honors. Left team to make himself available for the NFL draft a year early.

Jan. 18, 2001--Tressel is hired.
 11 years ago '04        #159
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
i've got more from may 2005-present if you want
 11 years ago '04        #160
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
R.i.p.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy