R.I.P. Bryan Pata Big #95

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2006, 12:25 AM         #121
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
what you expect
the "U" is out of control
one more accident to add to yall crazy season
Why didn't your mom just get the abortion she should have. This kid got murdered its not like he was driving in SVU with a bottle of Gray Goose and AK47. Just leave the thread Javon if you wanna hate on Miami because you have some crush on them do it in a different thread.
 11 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,348 | Props total: 8443 8443
 C.R.I.P. said:
thats why i said Shalala and the University along with Pata's Parents should sue ESPN/ABC for Slander and Defemation.
thats not slander at all
if thats the case i guess ohio state should sue too for the countless times they linked the university with a player everytime he gets in trouble thats no longer a student of the university and hasen't been affiliated with the university for years

you can't single out this situation from everything else that went on with the "U" this season
 11 years ago '04        #123
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 RakimAllahNY said:

n*gga fu*k you and TO, that n*gga hated his NFL MILLION DOLLAR LIFE and tried to k!ll himself. hes a fu*kin pus*y for. As far you go your just a straight f*g**t no one is even talkin about TO all you do is slobber all over his d*ck all the god damn time. Shut tha fu*k up and go back to school you fu*kin retard.
Don't tell me sh*t about school fu*kboy. Just because I was on a laptop and lazy as fu*k doesn't mean I am any less educated than any good ole fellow in this world dipsh*t. How about blaming your shortcomings on yourself and question the man above instead of always trying to find the little things to hound on someone about. Ur team lost, T.O. is a great player and ur a hater, Tom Brady blew the game just as T.O. did but Owens is on Team Jordan . So fu*k off with all ur bullsh*t statements and let the men talk about the real issues while u wipe from the a.ss to the front of ur pus*yhole..... pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #124
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
 Javon23 said:
what you expect
the "U" is out of control
one more accident to add to yall crazy season
The shame of this is that too many people nationwide are going to add this to the generic parade of ''UM football controversies.'' They will place this neatly in line right behind last month's brawl during the FIU game under the broad subhed, Hurricanes in the Headlines for the Wrong Reasons.

As if Pata brought it on himself.

As if Coker should have stopped it.

As if anyone but the man with the gun in his hand was to blame.
 11-08-2006, 12:34 AM         #125
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
Don't tell me sh*t about school fu*kboy. Just because I was on a laptop and lazy as fu*k doesn't mean I am any less educated than any good ole fellow in this world dipsh*t. How about blaming your shortcomings on yourself and question the man above instead of always trying to find the little things to hound on someone about. Ur team lost, T.O. is a great player and ur a hater, Tom Brady blew the game just as T.O. did but Owens is on Team Jordan . So fu*k off with all ur bullsh*t statements and let the men talk about the real issues while u wipe from the a.ss to the front of ur pus*yhole..... pus*y

Your a fu*kin moron for bringing up Brady in this thread. If you wanna argue about your bf TO then bring it to another thread moron
 11 years ago '04        #126
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Why didn't your mom just get the abortion she should have. This kid got murdered its not like he was driving in SVU with a bottle of Gray Goose and AK47. Just leave the thread Javon if you wanna hate on Miami because you have some crush on them do it in a different thread.
then STFU with stupid the "U" vs the world comments
espn is reporting the story like any other media outlet would
so stop hating and since you wanna come at me this way.
go take a look at his myspace page. dude pushin trucks on dubs, candy paint and all. hmmmm how can he afford that??
also has a pic with guns on there too.
try again..........
 11 years ago '04        #127
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your a fu*kin moron for bringing up Brady in this thread. If you wanna argue about your bf TO then bring it to another thread moron
How about you lose the retard act and read for once, I bring up a point using T.O. and you as the lil bi*ch you are start houndin........ proving my point. Sometimes I question God for your life no I joke but still this is serious u need help I pray for ur sad and lost soul
 11-08-2006, 12:37 AM         #128
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
then STFU with stupid the "U" vs the world comments
espn is reporting the story like anoy other media outlet would
so stop hating and since you wanna come at me this way.
go take a look at his myspace page. dude pushing trucks on dubs, candy paint and all. hmmmm how can he afford that??
also has a pic with guns on there too.
try again..........

n*gga no one cares your mad cuase your pushing huffy bikes and poodles with sweaters on them. You think I care about how im coming at you. Your a bi*ch made n*gga and thats a fact. So no one give a fu*k about your man crush on miami boys f*g**t.
 11-08-2006, 12:38 AM         #129
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
How about you lose the retard act and read for once, I bring up a point using T.O. and you as the lil bi*ch you are start houndin........ proving my point. Sometimes I question God for your life no I joke but still this is serious u need help I pray for ur sad and lost soul

n*gga your a retard TO SUCKS. All he does is drop the ball and bi*ch n moan oh yeah and Tom has won my team 3 rings TO has won your team.. Exactly ZERO
 11 years ago '04        #130
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 madness said:
The shame of this is that too many people nationwide are going to add this to the generic parade of ''UM football controversies.'' They will place this neatly in line right behind last month's brawl during the FIU game under the broad subhed, Hurricanes in the Headlines for the Wrong Reasons.

As if Pata brought it on himself.

As if Coker should have stopped it.

As if anyone but the man with the gun in his hand was to blame.
if you a media outlet
you would be a fool not to include
the other problems thats been going on this season
and to prove my point tommorow i will post every link from miami local news stations down there and i gurantee that will report the story the same as espn and everyone else.
all jokes aside, Miami is a public relations nightmare. hell i wouldn;t want my son to go there right now. that program needs to be fixed
 11-08-2006, 12:42 AM         #131
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much yall wanna bet this got somethin to do with the brawl? i dont know if he f!ghtin or what but i aint goin out on a limb by sayin this either. if that brawl happened at a little league or inner city high school game u can bet your last dollar somebody didnt like what happened and called their cousin

write it down
 11 years ago '04        #132
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
 Javon23 said:
if you a media outlet
you would be a fool not to include
the other problems thats been going on this season
and to prove my point tommorow i will post every link from miami local news stations down there and i gurantee that will report the story the same as espn and everyone else.
all jokes aside, Miami is a public relations nightmare. hell i wouldn;t want my son to go there right now. that program needs to be fixed
miami wouldnt want anyone related to "U" in their program
 11 years ago '04        #133
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

n*gga your a retard TO SUCKS. All he does is drop the ball and bi*ch n moan oh yeah and Tom has won my team 3 rings TO has won your team.. Exactly ZERO
My point exactly.
Too much idiocy going on with you.
Ur not even deserving of my time because u have Brady's golden c*ck shoved down ur throat.
I will move on before I get really serious with the diss game u proved that the only thing manly on you is another man's c*ck good night hoe.
BTW The n*gga got shot for doing wrong, any n*gga who f!ghts during a football game with golds in his mouth flagging that he is a thug and happy that he brought shame to his team on a national level deserves any wrong that is thrown his way because he begets it. Stupid
 11 years ago '04        #134
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 madness said:
no thank you
i don't want to be part of a "cult"
 11-08-2006, 12:45 AM         #135
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
My point exactly.
Too much idiocy going on with you.
Ur not even deserving of my time because u have Brady's golden c*ck shoved down ur throat.
I will move on before I get really serious with the diss game u proved that the only thing manly on you is another man's c*ck good night hoe.
BTW The n*gga got shot for doing wrong, any n*gga who f!ghts during a football game with golds in his mouth flagging that he is a thug and happy that he brought shame to his team on a national level deserves any wrong that is thrown his way because he begets it. Stupid
Dude TO sucks and he tried to k!ll himself. How sad is that your that rich and that much sh*t going for you and you try to k!ll yourself and your not even smart enough to do it. What a retard. Thats pus*y right there so sad with life you k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '04        #136
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
javon, stop lyin aint no fu*kin guns on that man page.

and stop acting scary, like this cant happen if he was at f*ckn UTEP or something...

this is REAL LIFE, i had an cousin k!lled in the same kinda situation why does it happen we dont know but it does, its life

stop actin scary

Public Relations disaster, hahaha when have we ever been good for public relations, we are not here to win an popularity contest we are here to win football games.

and you talkin bout the candy painted cars and sh*t like thats an problem..mothafu*ka thats culture.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 11-08-2006 at 12:47 AM..
 11-08-2006, 12:46 AM         #137
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:

you know Javon and his boyfriend cant have kids
 11 years ago '04        #138
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282

read it
 11 years ago '04        #139
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
javon, stop lyin aint no fu*kin guns on that man page.

and stop acting scary, like this cant happen if he was at f*ckn UTEP or something...

this is REAL LIFE, i had an cousin k!lled in the same kinda situation why does it happen we dont know but it does, its life

stop actin scary

Public Relations disaster, hahaha when have we ever been good for public relations, we are not here to win an popularity contest we are here to win football games.

and you talkin bout the candy painted cars and sh*t like thats an problem..mothafu*ka thats culture.
check the slideshow son
 11-08-2006, 12:52 AM         #140
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:

read it
i thought we'd read some facts this aint sh*t but some guys commentary
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy