R.I.P. Bryan Pata Big #95

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
wonders if he threw up the U sign while he was getting pop

and im only joking saying this after the info i just found out
that went down.
yall will find out soon
 11 years ago '04        #62
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 Tempus # 1 said:
if going out the world like a g means dying before 25 i will pass
Look past the d*ckhead f*g**t meant he had to have been in an alercation, being it's Miami it's prolly bout dope or money. He did his thang and didn't back down, now he's dead. He could have run away and let others die but he took responsibility for his life, like a G stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #63
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 Confidance said:
Look past the d*ckhead f*g**t meant he had to have been in an alercation, being it's Miami it's prolly bout dope or money. He did his thang and didn't back down, now he's dead. He could have run away and let others die but he took responsibility for his life, like a G stupid.

Preach!!!!!!!


you a black man in college on a full scholarship
at one of the best schools in the nation
too much sh*t to loose
plus yu knwo them boosters cutting him a check under the table also
 11-07-2006, 08:23 PM         #64
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
fat jokes were so 95....



as long as im alive



ur whole block aint safe




im world wide connected



talking nonsense! u gunna see me on ur porch

Plz n*gga you would fall threw my porch you fat bastard
 11 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 RakimAllahNY said:

If TO died id say RIP and keep it moving. I hate him as a player not as a person what am I 11? This is sports were talkin about immature a.ss n*gga's.
thank you...
 11-07-2006, 08:24 PM         #66
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

Preach!!!!!!!


you a black man in college on a full scholarship
at one of the best schools in the nation
too much sh*t to loose
plus yu knwo them boosters cutting him a check under the table also


[pic - click to view]



n*gga you give all black guys a bad name n*gga. Please stick to playing house n painting your nail and leave sports to men who dont suck d*ck
 11-07-2006, 08:25 PM         #67
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so im guessing he wont make the roster next season?
 11 years ago '04        #68
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
hold up and Ohio State guy talkin bout dirty boosters..? nah cant be
 11-07-2006, 08:27 PM         #69
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
so im guessing he wont make the roster next season?
i hope you burn in hell for that comment alone. you are a truely sad person. i feel sorry for you.
 11-07-2006, 08:27 PM         #70
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont worry about him with his weight plus his always rapid weight gain plus Ben N Jerrys making more flavors I dont see him making it out of November.
 11-07-2006, 08:27 PM         #71
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is so sad. Life is so precious. I hope his family get through this okay.
 11 years ago '04        #72
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
 Javon23 said:

Preach!!!!!!!


you a black man in college on a full scholarship
at one of the best schools in the nation
too much sh*t to loose
plus yu knwo them boosters cutting him a check under the table also
you should change ur name to UncleTom23
 11-07-2006, 08:28 PM         #73
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
Look past the d*ckhead f*g**t meant he had to have been in an alercation, being it's Miami it's prolly bout dope or money. He did his thang and didn't back down, now he's dead. He could have run away and let others die but he took responsibility for his life, like a G stupid.
i will still pass
 11 years ago '04        #74
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 C.R.I.P. said:
thank you...
i feel you dog but you gotta include everything that went down this season at the "U"
don't break you tv when espn will do on story on exactly what i just said talking about eveything leading up to this and oh lawd wooday paid on cold pizza tommorow. you already know

truthfully before peeps came at me in this thread i was not trying to bash yall
i just think its just sad and stupid about all the stuff thats been going down with miami football this season. these players are out the hood with a promising future ahead of them and thats even if they don't make it to the NFL. they still getting a degree from The University of Miami. Why risk your meal ticket throwing it away trying to be so called "real"
its 2006
we gotta get away from all this bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 RakimAllahNY said:

[pic - click to view]



n*gga you give all black guys a bad name n*gga. Please stick to playing house n painting your nail and leave sports to men who dont suck d*ck
U suck Brady's d*ck all day bu ur team lost. Stop catching feelngs lil boy we on some grown " everything that happens to u is ur fault whether good or bad because cause begets effect " MAN sh*t. We're not riding a d*ck because it died we're telling the truth about life get over urself ur no fu*kin saint when the rumors about TO tryin to do himself ran all u n*ggas laugh but when a n*gga die u all crying fu*k outta here he coulda said fu*k yo sister I r*ped her before he died but do u know that?
 11 years ago '04        #76
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 madness said:
you should change ur name to UncleTom23
if all this happend at my school (football program)
i would say the same thing. Realtalk
 11 years ago '04        #77
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Javon23 said:
i feel you dog but you gotta include everything that went down this season at the "U"
don't break you tv when espn will do on story on exactly what i just said talking about eveything leading up to this and oh lawd wooday paid on cold pizza tommorow. you already know

truthfully before peeps came at me in this thread i was not trying to bash yall
i just think its just sad and stupid about all the stuff thats been going down with miami football this season. these players are out the hood with a promising future ahead of them and thats even if they don't make it to the NFL. they still getting a degree from The University of Miami. Why risk your meal ticket throwing it away trying to be so called "real"
its 2006
we gotta get away from all this bullsh*t.
thats fine, but nobody knows what happened..the "Yall cant stay away from guns" comment was completly unnesecary.
 11-07-2006, 08:30 PM         #78
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowwww..... smh.... r.i.p
 11 years ago '04        #79
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 Confidance said:
U suck Brady's d*ck all day bu ur team lost. Stop catching feelngs lil boy we on some grown " everything that happens to u is ur fault whether good or bad because cause begets effect " MAN sh*t. We're not riding a d*ck because it died we're telling the truth about life get over urself ur no fu*kin saint when the rumors about TO tryin to do himself ran all u n*ggas laugh but when a n*gga die u all crying fu*k outta here he coulda said fu*k yo sister I r*ped her before he died but do u know that?
....................................


Last edited by Javon23; 11-07-2006 at 08:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
he was k!lled at

9365 S.W. 77th Ave, thats in the suburbs

thats no hood

im going to the high school football game between his old school and mines this friday

probably be a moment of silence or soemthing
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy