AHHHHH fu*k IT......... MIGHT AS WELL

most viewed right now
 136
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 Leftcoast said:
bahahahaha
n*ggas aint knowin bout moose. moose a certified og. fu*k these haters moose stay up

lmfao man ya OG SUPERCERTIFIED boi moose didnt even commend you for how good of a job you did at lickin his nut up...sh*t holla at me my cousin gotchur long lost highschool bestfriend's # , he turned gay as well...pm me


ay moose...give your d*ckrydin fans some props...i gotmine alreadi rite? lol
 11-08-2006, 02:18 AM         #82
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at u not realizing ur on my nuts doing backflips

commit that u lil cup cake a.ss wi gger
 11 years ago '05        #83
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
lmao at these random a.ss chimps playing ping pong with my nuts

who the fu*k r u little boy
?


n send people to toronto for me?

ahhaha u got me cryin here

kid my vehichle alone cost more than the down payment on ur parents house

dont compare ur sh*tty life to mines fu*kboy


but i'm still laughin at this random pee wee herman kid talkin bout sendin people to toronto

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
ay yo VLADE, youre the one tryna send folks on a mission in tx...im just pointin out i gave you that offer..post somethin of more value than 50k and shoes and ill work witchu....your vehicle huh...maybe ill get on "your level" and post some pics on bx of what im working with...fu*k outta here, im the ONLY one in Hawai'i that rides down Waikiki in the new S...so go on somewhere witcha Scion drivin a.ss...oh wait u got the custom roof scoop on it too huh vlade...man get some rhinoplasty done then get at me..this sh*t is too comical...
 11-08-2006, 02:28 AM         #84
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arceo said:
ay yo VLADE, youre the one tryna send folks on a mission in tx...im just pointin out i gave you that offer..post somethin of more value than 50k and shoes and ill work witchu....your vehicle huh...maybe ill get on "your level" and post some pics on bx of what im working with...fu*k outta here, im the ONLY one in Hawai'i that rides down Waikiki in the new S...so go on somewhere witcha Scion drivin a.ss...oh wait u got the custom roof scoop on it too huh vlade...man get some rhinoplasty done then get at me..this sh*t is too comical...
vlade?
womp

maybe if i was russian somebody might of laughed

but before i leave my house i'm gonn a sh*t on u right quick


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




I GOT MORE TV'S IN MY WHIP THAN YOU GOT IN UR CRIB U LIL fu*kBOY



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #85
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
nice range! 06?

Arceo- where in hawaii you stay at son? im from there. military n*ggas do it best. catlin park/ halsey terrace off nimitz highway. haha
 11 years ago '05        #86
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
vlade?
womp

maybe if i was russian somebody might of laughed

but before i leave my house i'm gonn a sh*t on u right quick


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




I GOT MORE TV'S IN MY WHIP THAN YOU GOT IN UR CRIB U LIL fu*kBOY



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

nah im not gonna get on your level lol but nice whip regardless....i was thinkin bout gettin one of those but the new base in 07 comes supercharged so no need for the sport model thats a lil more slender...all in all...my words made you go to your garage with your homer simpson house shoes and take a picture of your ride...thats all im gonna make you do for tonight thanks.....
 11 years ago '04        #87
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
dude said he was gonna come to T-Dot and be like..


[pic - click to view]





ok sorry for insigatin.. just found that sh*t funny
 11 years ago '05        #88
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 JayMosEnvied said:
nice range! 06?

Arceo- where in hawaii you stay at son? im from there. military n*ggas do it best. catlin park/ halsey terrace off nimitz highway. haha

aha military, much respect, seems like hawaii is the last state left that is military minded...since most of yall muhfu*kas inhabit this rock...well i just closed on a new spot out here 4months ago...unit 36** in the Koolani building bro...u no where thats at? right up the block from alamoana..on Waimanu st...wheres it goin down at this week? u see me on stage at with mya at the birthday bash? aha...get at me...
 11-08-2006, 06:44 AM         #89
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
ohhhh ok the kanye

i should get that joint


it would look dumb ill with the shoes
LOL @ dumb ill.
 11 years ago '04        #90
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
damn its some haters on this site
 11 years ago '04        #91
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 297 297
this dude moose is a damn fool, YOU k!ll ME WITH THESE sh*tS

these are mexico only tho playa...... super limited only like 500-1000 pairs made

atleast according to hypebeast. and i trust them over moose's d-boy a.ss

and i can get my man's dad to bring out the lambo if u wanna have pix battles.

why u tryin to prove sh*t to ppl online if you are a true baller?

none of those pix were tagged anyway playa. no one gives a sh*t who ur a.ss is.

self absorbed mufugga


Last edited by filleezcustoms; 11-08-2006 at 07:36 AM..
 11-08-2006, 08:20 AM         #92
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooooooo at kid claimin to bring out there dads car n sh*t talk bout lame

n if u want tag pics i can do that i can even posts video's of me bout to fu*k a bi*ch in it

and childish skateboardt?

childish is being a grown a.ss man n still riding a skateboard



on a greater note why r idiots still taking?

it was a CANADA MEXICO RELEASE ONLY

fu*k for the 6577665756 time


Last edited by DAT_NIGGA_M00SE; 11-08-2006 at 08:22 AM..
 11-08-2006, 09:09 AM         #93
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these dude gets flamed on alot i see haha but homie if you really ballin like you say you are why you on a message board.
 11 years ago '05        #94
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 Arceo said:
aha military, much respect, seems like hawaii is the last state left that is military minded...since most of yall muhfu*kas inhabit this rock...well i just closed on a new spot out here 4months ago...unit 36** in the Koolani building bro...u no where thats at? right up the block from alamoana..on Waimanu st...wheres it goin down at this week? u see me on stage at with mya at the birthday bash? aha...get at me...

i haven't been to the specific area but i been passed it a few times. my dude jose lives somewhere near there i think. i dont live in hawaii no more. i visit though. i miss the spots down there! what school do/did you go to? i went to moanalua
 11-08-2006, 09:22 AM         #95
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ you in the air force? im station at whiteman afb mo
 11-08-2006, 09:26 AM         #96
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
damn man




hop off

moose aint gonna give you anything for ridin his d*ck.
LOL, no doubt.
 11 years ago '05        #97
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
it wasnt just released at small skate stores....bu7t delete this thread, its like yall are on the net all fu*king night
 11-08-2006, 02:35 PM         #98
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSoSoFresh said:
damn these dude gets flamed on alot i see haha but homie if you really ballin like you say you are why you on a message board.
uh to download music n peep no clothing
 11-08-2006, 02:38 PM         #99
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
it wasnt just released at small skate stores....bu7t delete this thread, its like yall are on the net all fu*king night
uh footlocker or none of those stores released them only certain private shoe stores like good foot and small skate shops

man like there was a fu*kin thread on hypebeast and iss statin which shoes r releasing them


and none of u kids have them n ur tryna tell me who has them where they were released

i find that hilarious
 11-08-2006, 02:42 PM         #100
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i give you props for getting them no lie there but not all store in out there got theres yet not all skate stores get the sb's at the same time
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy