AHHHHH fu*k IT......... MIGHT AS WELL

most viewed right now
 162
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-07-2006, 10:41 PM         #61
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
u maaaaaaaaaaaaaad


moose just cuz people aint on your d*ck no more you don't needa get pissed man...just go talk to somebody that actually cares and you'll restore your ego



oh wait whats that?



nobody actually cares?



damn...well fu*k it i can't help you there man thats your own problem.
kid u a got a girl that looks like danny tanner in ur sig how are you even hitting the quote button on my post's

go wrestle a monkey u annoying me
 11 years ago '05        #62
juicejuice 
space
avatar space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
kid u a got a girl that looks like danny tanner in ur sig how are you even hitting the quote button on my post's

go wrestle a monkey u annoying me
LMFAOOOO!!!

I took a good a.ss look and it looks like a Bob Saget with long hair
 11 years ago '06        #63
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 SkateboardT said:
u maaaaaaaaaaaaaad


moose just cuz people aint on your d*ck no more you don't needa get pissed man...just go talk to somebody that actually cares and you'll restore your ego



oh wait whats that?



nobody actually cares?



damn...well fu*k it i can't help you there man thats your own problem.

lol this n*gga emotional and sh*t online. he see I gave him props cuz them kicks is fire but he payin atention to that part when I said he got no life....so you know. He a lil a.ss dude period.

e-motional a.ss n*gga lol just thought of that sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #64
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
sorry kiddo didn't know it bothered you so much

and if i made a thread for every time i spent money

this site would just be filled with threads by me
lol keep makin these threads...i enjoi wastin some time lookin atcha ignorant self makin baby transactions...then going on the internet to show other people that can do nothing but *build your mini-me ego* or hate on you, and watch you try to insult them...its a pretty funny cycle so keep postin'em moose...

theres always a man with more money/more clothes/shoes/bi*ches/guns/bullets/drugs/cribs/whips than you...you must have yet to realize it....so be you and brag to boxden about shoes that dont mean sh*t but 1 look and 1 reply to a person....

Moose 4 BX Fashion Mod...lol dont delete this thread either
 11-07-2006, 10:50 PM         #65
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they ok

i wouldn't cop, but if u like them then nice pickup
 11-07-2006, 10:52 PM         #66
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
cuz you visited every canadian skate shop?

damn man if you did you really go to great lengths to stunt on dudes on the internet who just make fun of you.

honestly you should just get the fakes man, save youself a "stack"

cuz either way real or fake, your gettin hated on.

take a L
i called all the ones that had em in toronto
only a few spots had them

and they all were sold out

people once again lined up to get them

every one knew they were dropping up here


when i say people lined up n slept the night before to get them

i'm being serious
 11 years ago '05        #67
juicejuice 
space
avatar space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
well that the angle taken of your girl's pic in your avy has a small resemblance to him
 11-07-2006, 10:56 PM         #68
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arceo said:
lol keep makin these threads...i enjoi wastin some time lookin atcha ignorant self makin baby transactions...then going on the internet to show other people that can do nothing but *build your mini-me ego* or hate on you, and watch you try to insult them...its a pretty funny cycle so keep postin'em moose...

theres always a man with more money/more clothes/shoes/bi*ches/guns/bullets/drugs/cribs/whips than you...you must have yet to realize it....so be you and brag to boxden about shoes that dont mean sh*t but 1 look and 1 reply to a person....

Moose 4 BX Fashion Mod...lol dont delete this thread either
ok there BX hustla

lmaoo this sh*t to funny....u n*ggas chill on "the block" and collect bx cash
 11-07-2006, 11:01 PM         #69
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless she is hideous

bi*ch look like she got superplexed by mr. perfect
 11-07-2006, 11:11 PM         #70
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i'm far left in teh white jacket
 11 years ago '04        #71
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
kid u a got a girl that looks like danny tanner in ur sig how are you even hitting the quote button on my post's

go wrestle a monkey u annoying me
bahahahaha
n*ggas aint knowin bout moose. moose a certified og. fu*k these haters moose stay up
 11-08-2006, 12:52 AM         #72
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could fu*k up that n*gga moose in person. I'd split that n*gga between the eyes on sight. n*gga seem like that annoying n*gga no one like always trying to stunt. Skateboard T post some nud3s of ya girl my nigg.
 11-08-2006, 01:00 AM         #73
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJLow2 said:
I wish I could fu*k up that n*gga moose in person. I'd split that n*gga between the eyes on sight. n*gga seem like that annoying n*gga no one like always trying to stunt. Skateboard T post some nud3s of ya girl my nigg.
lets be serious whiteboy

u keep talkin i'll send my peeps from tx to come stomp u
 11-08-2006, 01:04 AM         #74
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
lets be serious whiteboy

u keep talkin i'll send my peeps from tx to come stomp u
White boy?

LOLZ
 11-08-2006, 01:10 AM         #75
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOLZ OMGZORS

fu*kin loser

cupcake a.ss w.i.gger
 11 years ago '05        #76
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
ahaha @ yall arguin. nice pick up but aint worth the hype! even though there limited.
 11 years ago '04        #77
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9603 9603
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
regardless she is hideous

bi*ch look like she got superplexed by mr. perfect
oh sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #78
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
this a funny a.ss thread.. fu*kin comedians everywhere..
 11 years ago '05        #79
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
lets be serious whiteboy

u keep talkin i'll send my peeps from tx to come stomp u
and you wanna send threats to someone else huh...i told you keep postin your goods, but show something worth it and ill send my squad to toronto or wherever you want to claim this year...have it looking like a Socom movie was filmed in your living space...bxhustla huh...we both been on this forum for the longest act like you know...but you're nose did grow a lil bit though..lol like i said this sh*t get me laughin a lil bit so dont mind me and handle your other e-beefs...im in hawai'i just got done blowin my nuts all over a fine a.ss samoan chick..im good broo...
 11-08-2006, 02:14 AM         #80
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at these random a.ss chimps playing ping pong with my nuts

who the fu*k r u little boy
?


n send people to toronto for me?

ahhaha u got me cryin here

kid my vehichle alone cost more than the down payment on ur parents house

dont compare ur sh*tty life to mines fu*kboy


but i'm still laughin at this random pee wee herman kid talkin bout sendin people to toronto

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy