Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 BlackThought said:
Wait.. GUNIT got more money..
u mean 50 ?
 11 years ago '05        #102
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1423 1423
Yayo's Album might have flopped....But he got more bread than everybody in Dipset....
 11 years ago '04        #103
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 51 51
HOMIE YOUR FROM SAN ANTONIO EVERYBODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF IMMIGRANTS YOU GOT THERE. NO DISS TO ANYONE. BUT ANYONE WHO BEEN TO NY, MA, FL, NJ KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN IM TALKING BOUT HAITIANS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A HAITIAN LOOKS LIKE. MY BAD I FORGOT U PROLLY SEEN BAD BOY 2. U GET UR KUFI SMACK FOR TALKING RECKLESS.

inthought said:
Your on the internet... Dun act like your somebody

As far as Jimmy sayin that sh*t bout him being an immigrant.. LMFAO!:D

Last edited by jumpoff6684; 11-07-2006 at 09:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #104
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 51 51
 thegodjswing said:
do you know yaga
ALL DAY IM HAITIAN n*gga I KNOW HOW WE GETS DOWN. STEP UR REP POINTS UP HOMIE BF YOU HATE.
 11-07-2006, 10:18 PM         #105
GameTheorist215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo if anything...Tony Yayo and Jim Jones serve the EXACT same purpose for both squads think about that sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #106
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4638 4638
i'm Haitian and that sh*t offended me. i'm tryna to shake it off though.

on a side note, that show would be hilarious
 11-07-2006, 10:22 PM         #107
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Jim Jones = Tony Yayo

They Both Trash
hahahaha, for sure.

fu*k jim jones.
''he's like the 9th man...not the 6th man...the 9th man sittin on the bench yellin at the star player like...''you're a bummmm'':applause:

Last edited by fivetwenty5; 11-07-2006 at 10:25 PM..
 11-07-2006, 10:30 PM         #108
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngkilla11207 said:
G-unit need to step up thier game right now cause jim is balling to me jim jones is way better then cam but not better than juelz and to me jim is the capo of dipset not sh*tty a.sss vannilla cam:thumbsdow
You do know "Capo" means second in charge, Cam is the "Don" of dipset meaning the top dog, Jim Jones is the Don's right hand man. Get your facts straight homie!
 11-07-2006, 10:35 PM         #109
J0E CRE3P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol funny interview
 11-07-2006, 11:04 PM         #110
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Says who?

He was 100% correct...G-Unit and Dipset are the two biggest camps right now and the ones making the most moves....tell me i'm wrong...Show me another camp doing as much as they are right now...

Anybody...I dare you to refute my above statement. Come on. Show your ignorance...Anyone that says otherwise is a fu*king liar...You don't have to like these n*ggaz...but you can't ignore their influence and their strength as a movement...
Only one that's ignorant is you. Name one good rapper in G Unit. If you say Lloyd Banks, slap yourself. If you say Young Buck, hang yourself. If your say 50, I will personally go to your crib and throw a brick at your face.
 11-07-2006, 11:12 PM         #111
Beasy302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh jones and the dipset try to always stay hood i dont know how street any of these guys are but who cares i dont see a dime of any of that ish
 11-07-2006, 11:16 PM         #112
GameTheorist215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA at the dude sayin cam is the don and jim jones is second in command, if anything cam is a joke and jones is his a.ssistant ball washer or nut scrubber which ever title u prefer diphead
 11 years ago '06        #113
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I be seeing jones in my hood. i seen him 3 times this year. one time walking by himself to the garage. another time in the deli. and a third time at santana's day. another time, i saw a video and he was in my hood.
 11-07-2006, 11:18 PM         #114
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only one that's ignorant is you. Name one good rapper in G Unit. If you say Lloyd Banks, slap yourself. If you say Young Buck, hang yourself. If your say 50, I will personally go to your crib and throw a brick at your face.
their lyrical ability doesnt change the fact that they are still the two top groups in the game today.
 11-07-2006, 11:26 PM         #115
tlmitchell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gOOD OL JIM
 11-07-2006, 11:45 PM         #116
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rowe said:
their lyrical ability doesnt change the fact that they are still the two top groups in the game today.
Dipset is a movement, G Unit is a fad. Dipset has been hot for a long while and still gots sh*t poppin. G Unit was only popular for about a year and is disappearing. Dipset is hip hop, G Unit is pop. Now do you understand? Save yourself the embarrassment & don't even reply.
 11-07-2006, 11:46 PM         #117
Bneverson04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno who will win that battle.
 11-08-2006, 12:29 AM         #118
MilesAC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jimmy jones is a clown. i jus got a question? dont gunit have more money because they are more powerful than dipset? i mean they make better records and i dont like gunit. and to me all members in dipset sound the same. BOOOOORIN....LMAO
 11-08-2006, 12:30 AM         #119
stash48  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dip set isnt hot Cam is weak Jones has one gd song on his album and it BAALLIIN they both suck though tony and jim= trash
But on a serious note wat do u people find funny about jim callin him a imm
that isnt funny like wats funny about booooring was atleast funier than that atleast there was some word play so if i say the person that posted b4 me is a immagrant yall will laugh wats so funny about that that interview was boooooring
 11-08-2006, 12:32 AM         #120
stash48  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont want the person who posted b4 me to take offense either just usuising u as a ex.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago