Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy is the real king of new york oh yaeah BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN
 11 years ago '05        #82
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
who cares jim jones and yayo are both garbage and they both cant rap and jim jones always have dat one hit on his albums anyways what else is new with jim jones he talk the most mess but he is the worst rapper in dipset hands down
dt
 11 years ago '05        #83
Majic_One 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 61 61
This......

illathruz said:
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)

Gets this as a response \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

shsshep1 said:
.................Ummmm? They're gonna be on a song with 20 people they dont like? Song sounded like it was just a huge G-Unit diss track but it was still hot though.
And this \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

YOUNG H.A.Z. said:
\DAMN n*gga DONT U THINK THAT SEEING IT IS A GAME SONG WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.... LOL, U DONT SEE YUKMOUTH OR THE MILLIONS OF OTHER n*ggaS GAME BEEFIN WIT ON IT EITHER, THAT WOULD BE STRAIGHT RETARTED.... LOL

ACTUALLY I TAKE THAT BACK, JUST READ YA LIL SARCASM REMARK... I COULDNT TELL EITHER
And last but not least \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Floeji said:
Never said they were out the door. He said that Dipset is planning on being above them. Which is cool...everyone needs direction and ambition....

As far as G-Unit not being on the remix....

1. They wouldn't want to be.
2. They can make their own.
3. n*ggaz are making special remixes to boost sales for an album that hasn't even dropped in stores yet.

sh*t...If you wanna hear 50 on the "One Blood" I can throw it into Sonar and make that.

Man! I cannot stop laughin'! Is it the Kush?!?! Naw! Ok......breathe. Calm down. Y'all got a lil heated didn't u? It was a Joke!

GAME Fans????

Last edited by Majic_One; 11-07-2006 at 07:24 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #84
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
^^^^ YEAH!

these cats never heard of sarcasm!!
 11 years ago '04        #85
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
"That n*gga's a immigrant. He's a straight hater, he belong in little Haiti">>>>>>>> tony yayo's life
 11 years ago '04        #86
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
and u guys never heard of typing and computers and how u cannot see nor hear the person talkin... so its kinda hard to relaize when someone is being sarcastic... u dun even kno how many bi*ch wars i get into over the internet because ppl cannot tell the diffrence between sarcasm and being normal about something BECAUSE UR TYPING IT...

of course we heard of sarcasm... cept we aint mind readers and we dunnno when ur being sarcastic just cuz ur typing it...

i rest my case.... im not even gonna get into sum stupid arguement over some sutpid sh*t like this

TONY YAYO IS ***THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE*** <--- THATS how u show ppl when ur being sarcastic!!
 11-07-2006, 07:48 PM         #87
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
In the end, I respect ya'll opinions
yet you gave me hate.....

o well, kick rocks lil dude
 11 years ago '06        #88
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 I-Moc said:
yet you gave me hate.....

o well, kick rocks lil dude
he actually gave me props....
 11 years ago '06        #89
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 restless4207 said:
of course we heard of sarcasm... cept we aint mind readers and we dunnno when ur being sarcastic just cuz ur typing it...
There is something called "context." Look it up in the dictionary, then, and only then, will you smack your forehead and realize your last post was idiotic.
 11 years ago '06        #90
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 rhymespitter84 said:
g-unit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> one trash remix
for example, although this guy disagrees with me this guy apperently understood my context.
 11 years ago '06        #91
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 2956 2956
lol this n*gga jim jones is a clown....ya other n*ggas need to get a life & stop caring about this rap music so much & having artist's back u dont even know like they family...ya lil kids man...

but besides that again i say jimmy is a funny n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #92
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
baaallliiiiin
 11 years ago '04        #93
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
Jim Jones = Tony Yayo

They Both Trash
 11 years ago '04        #94
hunger4more80 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 5 5
 illathruz said:
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)
uhh.....y0u dum a.ss nucca it was a game track...now knowing that game aint wit tha unit nomore...why would he approach a "g-unit" artist and ask them to be on tha remix?
 11 years ago '04        #95
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 hunger4more80 said:
uhh.....y0u dum a.ss nucca it was a game track...now knowing that game aint wit tha unit nomore...why would he approach a "g-unit" artist and ask them to be on tha remix?

^^^
wow me and buddy just were talkin about fooz like u ahahahah

and yo to that dude saying context... (too lazy to go back and quote another) werd i aint startin no stupid e beef... im just saying u could make it a lot easier to see if ur being sacastic just from reading something liek my post rite now u would never kno if i was being sarcastic with out CAPITALs or *** or something i dunno... none the less who really carez

peeps who still listen to g unit, i really dun undestand u, cept if u were a woman... straight up

im one of them kids who admits i was fooled listenin to this fool fiddy for so long... get rich of die tryin was insane... cept he lied to us all and fooled us all funny thing is most peeps used to bump ja back in the day...

and yes jim jones is fu*ken funny dude
 11 years ago '05        #96
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 illathruz said:
did you listen to juelz's verse on one blood?
he said "you ins on the iambus"

you ins on the iambus ? i dont get this one son...
 11 years ago '06        #97
bxdiplomat 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 5390 5390
 Rowe said:
The difference is, dipset never claims to be making any money off of albums. Thats why they're on koch, thats why they get the wack promotion that they get..cuz they get money elsewhere...as far as music goes G-Unit is making more money...but u never kno wtf dips is doin besides music...how the hell u think they get all that sh*t they got? Esp. cam...lambo, pink range rover and I think he has like two other whips? Chains out the a.ss 300k and better...jim jones iced out the grill of a car lmao...n*ggas think cuz they dont sell records it means they dont make money...i always wonder sh*t like that
they get money from the deals they make like when they 1st start diplomatic records and sign to roc/def jam they got 3 mill them album and shows ,then on koch they are doing indie sh*t so they dont really need to sell alot of cd to cake off ,then the when when cam sign to aslyum they give him 3 mill... then they put thier money in to liquior stores and etc.....u dont need to sell alot of records u just gotta be good at makeing deals and investing your money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats why u see this n*gga 50 is acting why cuz he knows the ship is sinking and actor get pay upfont and some more form the the sell

Last edited by bxdiplomat; 11-07-2006 at 09:18 PM..
 11-07-2006, 09:23 PM         #98
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
jim jones is setting his race back 50 years every time he opens his stinky lil mouf
your comment about Jones setting is race back is sort of ruined by the fact that you have three 6 mafia in your sig...
 11 years ago '05        #99
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Tony Gayo, and Jim Bones, lol. Gettin pissed at he say, she say, that is kids sh*t
 11-07-2006, 09:33 PM         #100
Sleep23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ little haiti, both of them n*ggas are whack so it doesn't matter anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy