Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Jim Jones is half black - half peurto rican. and you actin like jones dissing the us blacks. he done more for the black community (free cookouts, gifts to organizations, funds, scholarships) than you. You from memphis anyways, so i dont expect you to understand. (i'm just kidding, don't catch feelings) when you call somebody an immigrant though, other immigrants gonna take offense. americans gonna laugh at it though.
 11-07-2006, 04:30 PM         #62
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JIM JONES IS A fu*kIN IDIOT
 11 years ago '04        #63
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
In the end, I respect ya'll opinions
 11 years ago '06        #64
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
did you listen to juelz's verse on one blood?
he said "you ins on the iambus"

Last edited by illathruz; 11-07-2006 at 04:38 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
LOL immigrant..
 11 years ago '06        #66
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
roflmao@"boooooooring!"
 11-07-2006, 04:44 PM         #67
indelibiliti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youre all immigrants or are related to immigratns unless theres some native americans on bx u fools that was some ignorant talk coming out of jim jones but he is funny lol and i dont like anything yayos put out i am feeling 50's new stuff he's gonna come back hard i wasn't a big fan of his pop trend but you gotta get that guap its business first for 50 and his camp i guess theres few artists left that have real love for the music true story.
 11 years ago '06        #68
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 indelibiliti said:
youre all immigrants or are related to immigratns unless theres some native americans on bx u fools that was some ignorant talk coming out of jim jones but he is funny lol and i dont like anything yayos put out i am feeling 50's new stuff he's gonna come back hard i wasn't a big fan of his pop trend but you gotta get that guap its business first for 50 and his camp i guess theres few artists left that have real love for the music true story.
captain obvious strikes again :applause:
 11-07-2006, 04:47 PM         #69
aggieland  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones crazy as hell....lmao
 11-07-2006, 04:50 PM         #70
Youngkilla11207  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-unit need to step up thier game right now cause jim is balling to me jim jones is way better then cam but not better than juelz and to me jim is the capo of dipset not sh*tty a.sss vannilla cam:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #71
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 illathruz said:
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)

Never said they were out the door. He said that Dipset is planning on being above them. Which is cool...everyone needs direction and ambition....

As far as G-Unit not being on the remix....

1. They wouldn't want to be.
2. They can make their own.
3. n*ggaz are making special remixes to boost sales for an album that hasn't even dropped in stores yet.

sh*t...If you wanna hear 50 on the "One Blood" I can throw it into Sonar and make that.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Floeji 
space
space
 Youngkilla11207 said:
G-unit need to step up thier game right now cause jim is balling to me jim jones is way better then cam but not better than juelz and to me jim is the capo of dipset not sh*tty a.sss vannilla cam:thumbsdow

You know what Capo is right?

A Capo is a captain....A Lieutenant if you will....

Whereas Cam, the leader is the General. Or Don.

Watch the Godfather again homeboy.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Floeji 
space
space
notice how he peaced it and smoothed it out at the end right? He's not trying to cause beef with Yayo and G-Unit.

I would love for both of those camps to do something together...

THey would smash the game wide fu*king open.
 11-07-2006, 05:01 PM         #74
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see that show
 11 years ago '06        #75
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Floeji said:
Never said they were out the door. He said that Dipset is planning on being above them. Which is cool...everyone needs direction and ambition....

As far as G-Unit not being on the remix....

1. They wouldn't want to be.
2. They can make their own.
3. n*ggaz are making special remixes to boost sales for an album that hasn't even dropped in stores yet.

sh*t...If you wanna hear 50 on the "One Blood" I can throw it into Sonar and make that.
my sarcasm is entirely wasted. this fool actually broke it down though. i KNOW WHY G UNIT WASNT ON THE REMIX d*ckHEAD
 11 years ago '05        #76
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2225 2225
damn dat sh*t had me dyin, straight called dat n*gga a immigrant! Jim Jones a funny n*gga for real, i hope the reality show is just as good lol.
 11-07-2006, 05:45 PM         #77
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackThought said:
Wait.. GUNIT got more money..

Umm...no! Dipset = Two top members in Executive positions, and Cam'ron let's not forgot made $150 million just in one year only off of Sizzurp, and $50 million dollars off his "Oh Boy!" cologne when that dropped. That's only off of two things in two seperate years and that's only one member of the crew.
 11 years ago '05        #78
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 twodollars2 said:
other than jimmy saying dat g-unit is one of the powerful movements in the game right now good read on the article cuz. G-unit on they way out real fast.

gunit on they way out?? you must have not seen the new video on 106npark, theres no way shady/gunit will be gone anytime soon.
 11-07-2006, 06:03 PM         #79
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones is setting his race back 50 years every time he opens his stinky lil mouf
 11-07-2006, 06:30 PM         #80
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones isnt a rapper, he's a hustler...and one of his hustles is rapping. He doesn't care to go plat, he does his little numbers, gets about (at min) $100-200k from album money (which is more money than ya'll n*ggas see in 3 years, and i'm talkin to my real n*ggas out there, not you children), and then he drops an album 3 years straight. Thats about 600k give or take a 100. Then he prolly has little side sh*t that puts extra money in his pocket. Add on that his salary for being an A&R and you have a n*gga thats BAAAALLLLLIIINNNN. Now thats just the Capo, imagine what the General does.

Stop talkin life so seriously...the n*gga was making a joke. You n*ggas (refering to the children this time) be so emotional with what these rappers say. Get a grip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy