Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
76 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,299 | Props total: 56 56
"Jim Jones on Tony Yayo"

Not a pleasant picture.......
Likely to happen?

11-07-2006, 03:48 PM         #52
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how he can say anything bout yayo when jim first week he sold 79,000 dollars and yayo sold 220,000 which he went to go gold. Now yayo sold more then jim jones and they had bout the same promo. why is it that everyone says yayo flop but no one says a damn thing bout jim jones floping...

I love dipset just as much as the next n*gga but they aint as big as jimmy says. and jimmy aint half as good of rapper as he thinks he is. n*gga is getting better and better but he still trash. And i think yayo is better then jones

The difference is, dipset never claims to be making any money off of albums. Thats why they're on koch, thats why they get the wack promotion that they get..cuz they get money elsewhere...as far as music goes G-Unit is making more money...but u never kno wtf dips is doin besides music...how the hell u think they get all that sh*t they got? Esp. cam...lambo, pink range rover and I think he has like two other whips? Chains out the a.ss 300k and better...jim jones iced out the grill of a car lmao...n*ggas think cuz they dont sell records it means they dont make money...i always wonder sh*t like that

11-07-2006, 03:50 PM         #53
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yall actin like he said something that was directly about the hatian community...all he did was call yayo an immigrant...smh @ n*ggas gettin all wet over one little comment...if thats the case then yayo shouldn't have said what he had said...

12 years ago '04        #54
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3979 3979
 Rowe said
and yall actin like he said something that was directly about the hatian community...all he did was call yayo an immigrant...smh @ n*ggas gettin all wet over one little comment...if thats the case then yayo shouldn't have said what he had said...
why couldn't the muthafu*ka said lil havana or lil puerto rico or spanish harlem or mexico or something with the immigrant phrase....come on, as much as anyone like jim jones, regardless that dude isn't Black....he's talking on the wrong peoples

11-07-2006, 04:04 PM         #55
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why couldn't the muthafu*ka said lil havana or lil puerto rico or spanish harlem or mexico or something with the immigrant phrase....come on, as much as anyone like jim jones, regardless that dude isn't Black....he's talking on the wrong peoples
Dawg im pretty sure yayo is hatian...

11-07-2006, 04:06 PM         #56
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you arent comfortable with him saying it about hatians then you shouldnt be comfortable with him saying it at all...thats basically saying it's alright to make fun of race...as long as it isn't mine.

12 years ago '04        #57
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Rowe said
And if you arent comfortable with him saying it about hatians then you shouldnt be comfortable with him saying it at all...thats basically saying it's alright to make fun of race...as long as it isn't mine.
what i got a problem with is him speaking on Haitians which are Black peoples....out of the immigrant problem with the country currently, he had to speak on Haitians like its as the same situation with mexicans, come on duke...if you're Black you can see it, Jim Jones ain't even Black even as hard as he is trying to portray it

11-07-2006, 04:22 PM         #58
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i got a problem with is him speaking on Haitians which are Black peoples....out of the immigrant problem with the country currently, he had to speak on Haitians like its as the same situation with mexicans, come on duke...if you're Black you can see it, Jim Jones ain't even Black even as hard as he is trying to portray it
You kinda lookin a little far into his comment, but I see what you're saying.

11-07-2006, 04:25 PM         #59
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and for the record jim jones' father was puerto rican and his mother was african american.

11-07-2006, 04:27 PM         #60
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

12 years ago '06        #61
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 6288 6288
Jim Jones is half black - half peurto rican. and you actin like jones dissing the us blacks. he done more for the black community (free cookouts, gifts to organizations, funds, scholarships) than you. You from memphis anyways, so i dont expect you to understand. (i'm just kidding, don't catch feelings) when you call somebody an immigrant though, other immigrants gonna take offense. americans gonna laugh at it though.

11-07-2006, 04:30 PM         #62
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JIM JONES IS A fu*kIN IDIOT

12 years ago '04        #63
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
In the end, I respect ya'll opinions

12 years ago '06        #64
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
did you listen to juelz's verse on one blood?
he said "you ins on the iambus"

Last edited by illathruz; 11-07-2006 at 04:38 PM..

12 years ago '05        #65
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
LOL immigrant..

12 years ago '06        #66
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
roflmao@"boooooooring!"

11-07-2006, 04:44 PM         #67
indelibiliti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youre all immigrants or are related to immigratns unless theres some native americans on bx u fools that was some ignorant talk coming out of jim jones but he is funny lol and i dont like anything yayos put out i am feeling 50's new stuff he's gonna come back hard i wasn't a big fan of his pop trend but you gotta get that guap its business first for 50 and his camp i guess theres few artists left that have real love for the music true story.

12 years ago '06        #68
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
 indelibiliti said
youre all immigrants or are related to immigratns unless theres some native americans on bx u fools that was some ignorant talk coming out of jim jones but he is funny lol and i dont like anything yayos put out i am feeling 50's new stuff he's gonna come back hard i wasn't a big fan of his pop trend but you gotta get that guap its business first for 50 and his camp i guess theres few artists left that have real love for the music true story.
captain obvious strikes again :applause:

11-07-2006, 04:47 PM         #69
aggieland  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones crazy as hell....lmao

11-07-2006, 04:50 PM         #70
Youngkilla11207  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-unit need to step up thier game right now cause jim is balling to me jim jones is way better then cam but not better than juelz and to me jim is the capo of dipset not sh*tty a.sss vannilla cam:thumbsdow

12 years ago '04        #71
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 illathruz said
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)

Never said they were out the door. He said that Dipset is planning on being above them. Which is cool...everyone needs direction and ambition....

As far as G-Unit not being on the remix....

1. They wouldn't want to be.
2. They can make their own.
3. n*ggaz are making special remixes to boost sales for an album that hasn't even dropped in stores yet.

sh*t...If you wanna hear 50 on the "One Blood" I can throw it into Sonar and make that.

12 years ago '04        #72
Floeji 
space
space
 Youngkilla11207 said
G-unit need to step up thier game right now cause jim is balling to me jim jones is way better then cam but not better than juelz and to me jim is the capo of dipset not sh*tty a.sss vannilla cam:thumbsdow

You know what Capo is right?

A Capo is a captain....A Lieutenant if you will....

Whereas Cam, the leader is the General. Or Don.

Watch the Godfather again homeboy.

12 years ago '04        #73
Floeji 
space
space
notice how he peaced it and smoothed it out at the end right? He's not trying to cause beef with Yayo and G-Unit.

I would love for both of those camps to do something together...

THey would smash the game wide fu*king open.

11-07-2006, 05:01 PM         #74
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see that show

12 years ago '06        #75
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Floeji said
Never said they were out the door. He said that Dipset is planning on being above them. Which is cool...everyone needs direction and ambition....

As far as G-Unit not being on the remix....

1. They wouldn't want to be.
2. They can make their own.
3. n*ggaz are making special remixes to boost sales for an album that hasn't even dropped in stores yet.

sh*t...If you wanna hear 50 on the "One Blood" I can throw it into Sonar and make that.
my sarcasm is entirely wasted. this fool actually broke it down though. i KNOW WHY G UNIT WASNT ON THE REMIX d*ckHEAD

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  58
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  43
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-70online now  39
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
367 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  14
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
53 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside So Daz is a liar. Reggie Wright Jr Denies Daz Fought Him or Suge, Says ..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
How Lean Became Rap’s Most Wanted Drug
98 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+121online now  10
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"