Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2006, 02:12 PM         #41
DJsharpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset been around longer than G Unit... And they still haven't gotten nearly as much shine... Dips have better production, lyrics(JR, Juelz, Rell), street team... Still can't go platinum... Its pathetic... Yeah G Unit is on their way down... Banks sh*t was a flop, but if anyone of the Dips BESIDES Cam put out the same numbers it would be considered a HUGE SUCCESS... Jimmy IS like that third string small forward trying to hand check Shaq... Boooooooooooooring...hahahaha.... I predict 60k sales the first week...
 11 years ago '06        #42
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
personally i dont think callin him an immigrant is funny at all...not cuz im politically correct or anything like that, there just isn't anything that funny about it. i think Jim Jones acts too "ghetto". i mean, he is a grown man and sometimes I just think by the way he talks and carries himself he is acting like a teenager. I dont have anything against slang at all, I use it all the time but it gives off a certain sense of unprofessionalism. Sometimes I just want to see him express himself with elegance and savoir fare. I must admit I am a dipset hater though....sorrrrrrrry
 11 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk how he can say anything bout yayo when jim first week he sold 79,000 dollars and yayo sold 220,000 which he went to go gold. Now yayo sold more then jim jones and they had bout the same promo. why is it that everyone says yayo flop but no one says a damn thing bout jim jones floping...

I love dipset just as much as the next n*gga but they aint as big as jimmy says. and jimmy aint half as good of rapper as he thinks he is. n*gga is getting better and better but he still trash. And i think yayo is better then jones
 11-07-2006, 02:34 PM         #44
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the opnly person on here who thinks jim jones sucks at rapping...????
 11 years ago '06        #45
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
dat's gone be one funny a** show!!
 11 years ago '04        #46
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
 A-Dot said:
How he gonna call Yayo an immigrant and say he belongs in Haiti, Thats fuccked up, Haitian n*ggaz will not like that at all, Jim Jones will porbably get lit up 4 that comment
Yeah Yayo is garbage but that comment on Haitians & Lil Haiti, I hope he gets got on that one.........Imma Southern Black in my eyes I got Haitians over puerto ricans any day of the week.....then he wanna mention Black Pathers, that muthafu*ka is an immigrant
 11-07-2006, 02:59 PM         #47
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean to be real we all immigrants..TRUTH!
 11 years ago '04        #48
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 11 years ago '06        #49
dhodges 
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
what Jim jones said was funny as hell.
 11-07-2006, 03:14 PM         #50
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kum in lil haiti or spring valley n say dat sh*t bi*ch n*gga i will neva buy a jones albumagain
 11 years ago '05        #51
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 19 19
"Jim Jones on Tony Yayo"

Not a pleasant picture.......
Likely to happen?
 11-07-2006, 03:48 PM         #52
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how he can say anything bout yayo when jim first week he sold 79,000 dollars and yayo sold 220,000 which he went to go gold. Now yayo sold more then jim jones and they had bout the same promo. why is it that everyone says yayo flop but no one says a damn thing bout jim jones floping...

I love dipset just as much as the next n*gga but they aint as big as jimmy says. and jimmy aint half as good of rapper as he thinks he is. n*gga is getting better and better but he still trash. And i think yayo is better then jones

The difference is, dipset never claims to be making any money off of albums. Thats why they're on koch, thats why they get the wack promotion that they get..cuz they get money elsewhere...as far as music goes G-Unit is making more money...but u never kno wtf dips is doin besides music...how the hell u think they get all that sh*t they got? Esp. cam...lambo, pink range rover and I think he has like two other whips? Chains out the a.ss 300k and better...jim jones iced out the grill of a car lmao...n*ggas think cuz they dont sell records it means they dont make money...i always wonder sh*t like that
 11-07-2006, 03:50 PM         #53
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yall actin like he said something that was directly about the hatian community...all he did was call yayo an immigrant...smh @ n*ggas gettin all wet over one little comment...if thats the case then yayo shouldn't have said what he had said...
 11 years ago '04        #54
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 Rowe said:
and yall actin like he said something that was directly about the hatian community...all he did was call yayo an immigrant...smh @ n*ggas gettin all wet over one little comment...if thats the case then yayo shouldn't have said what he had said...
why couldn't the muthafu*ka said lil havana or lil puerto rico or spanish harlem or mexico or something with the immigrant phrase....come on, as much as anyone like jim jones, regardless that dude isn't Black....he's talking on the wrong peoples
 11-07-2006, 04:04 PM         #55
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why couldn't the muthafu*ka said lil havana or lil puerto rico or spanish harlem or mexico or something with the immigrant phrase....come on, as much as anyone like jim jones, regardless that dude isn't Black....he's talking on the wrong peoples
Dawg im pretty sure yayo is hatian...
 11-07-2006, 04:06 PM         #56
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you arent comfortable with him saying it about hatians then you shouldnt be comfortable with him saying it at all...thats basically saying it's alright to make fun of race...as long as it isn't mine.
 11 years ago '04        #57
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 Rowe said:
And if you arent comfortable with him saying it about hatians then you shouldnt be comfortable with him saying it at all...thats basically saying it's alright to make fun of race...as long as it isn't mine.
what i got a problem with is him speaking on Haitians which are Black peoples....out of the immigrant problem with the country currently, he had to speak on Haitians like its as the same situation with mexicans, come on duke...if you're Black you can see it, Jim Jones ain't even Black even as hard as he is trying to portray it
 11-07-2006, 04:22 PM         #58
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i got a problem with is him speaking on Haitians which are Black peoples....out of the immigrant problem with the country currently, he had to speak on Haitians like its as the same situation with mexicans, come on duke...if you're Black you can see it, Jim Jones ain't even Black even as hard as he is trying to portray it
You kinda lookin a little far into his comment, but I see what you're saying.
 11-07-2006, 04:25 PM         #59
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and for the record jim jones' father was puerto rican and his mother was african american.
 11-07-2006, 04:27 PM         #60
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy