Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2006, 09:40 AM         #1
7207 pageviews
122 comments

r-dog1116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"

With his third album, Hustler's P.O.M.E.(Product Of My Environment) hitting stores, Jim Jones caught up with SOHH to discuss his new Reality TV show, Nas' birthday party and Dipset and G-Unit's relationship.

News recently surfaced that Jones had a VH1 Reality TV Show in the works. Though he recently confirmed the reports, heads will have to wait to know more details.

"I was lucky I guess. God blessed me with being at the right place at the right time. VH1 is feeling my energy. They feeling my charisma and we're trying to do some business with it. 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' is the name of it," Jones told SOHH.com. "Just get ready to live the fast life. That's all I can tell you. It wasn't even supposed to be leaked out, so I'm trying to keep it as modest as possible."

When asked when the show is tentatively set to premiere, Jones answers, "I don't know" and then starts laughing. Aside from his hit record, "We Fly High," Jones has been in the rumor mill quite a bit as of late. One rumor claims he showed up at Nas' birthday party this past September.

"Nah, I didn't actually show up at Nas' birthday party," Jones cleared up. "We just signed Katt Williams, who is a comedian and ...Nas had Katt Williams hosting his party and Katt Williams is Dipset and him being the comedian he was he felt it was right to say, 'my Capo Jim Jones is in the building. How you feel about that, Nas?' So I love Katt Williams, who is the funniest n*gga in the entire universe."

Also in September, another rumor spread that Tony Yayo mocked "We Fly High by screaming "booooring" backstage at Hot 97's Back To School Bash at Nassau Coliseum, causing tension between Yayo and Jones' camps.

"I don't know if he said that, but if that little n*gga said that he need to get his money up cause I'm balling for real, you know what I'm talking about?" Jones countered. "It's all aggressive competition to each his own, smell me? You dig? That n*gga's a immigrant. He's a straight hater, he belong in little Haiti."

"But besides that it's all good, man. G-Unit, Dipset are pretty much the most powerful movements in this game right now," he added. "But we on our way up, that's the difference. We on our way to the moon on everybody, you dig?"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/10181

122 comments for "Nov 7 - Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater""

11 years ago '04        #2
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
He called him a damn immigrant!! Hilarious!!
 11 years ago '04        #3
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 278 278
He Smooth it out-But besides that it's all good, man. G-Unit, Dipset are pretty much the most powerful movements in this game right now
 11 years ago '04        #4
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
LMAO that n*gga is str8 comedian, that show gonna be funy as hell. Said dude was a immigrant LMAO.
 11-07-2006, 09:50 AM         #5
wisdom558  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A immigrant loool
 11 years ago '04        #6
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
lmao, jim jones is a funny n*gga...
 11 years ago '05        #7
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
*smh* look at jim jones...hes a fu*kin clown
 11 years ago '05        #8
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
other than jimmy saying dat g-unit is one of the powerful movements in the game right now good read on the article cuz. G-unit on they way out real fast.
 11 years ago '06        #9
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
As much as that n*gga goes way overboard w/that tryna be hard sh*t, duke is mad funny....was on Vh1's Ego-Trip Race-O-Rama....n*gga was funny as fukk & was featured alot.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 twodollars2 said:
other than jimmy saying dat g-unit is one of the powerful movements in the game right now good read on the article cuz. G-unit on they way out real fast.

Says who?

He was 100% correct...G-Unit and Dipset are the two biggest camps right now and the ones making the most moves....tell me i'm wrong...Show me another camp doing as much as they are right now...

Anybody...I dare you to refute my above statement. Come on. Show your ignorance...Anyone that says otherwise is a fu*king liar...You don't have to like these n*ggaz...but you can't ignore their influence and their strength as a movement...
 11-07-2006, 10:16 AM         #11
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn you care so much!
 11-07-2006, 10:20 AM         #12
BlackThought  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait.. GUNIT got more money..
 11 years ago '05        #13
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
jim jones always has me laughing he a funny dude....
 11 years ago '06        #14
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)
 11 years ago '04        #15
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
boooooooring lol.
 11 years ago '06        #16
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol immigrant..little haiti? hahaha well yayo is haitian from what I heard. Haiti stand up!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #17
Queminal 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
That dude is wild.
 11-07-2006, 10:58 AM         #18
shsshep1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
what was significant was that when he said that two camps were powerful, he said that only one is on their way up. he's implying that g-unit is on their way out the door, which they are. I mean, they weren't even on the "one blood remix" and EVERYBODY was on that... ;)

.................Ummmm? They're gonna be on a song with 20 people they dont like? Song sounded like it was just a huge G-Unit diss track but it was still hot though.
 11 years ago '06        #19
RetroKing23 
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Yea JIm Jones is very as hell calling YaYo a immigrant LOL Dipset/Byrdgang We Fly High Allday
 11 years ago '06        #20
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 411 411
who is jim jones?????????? he is awful, i used to like dipset but they r just trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago