Mike Epps is the worst "famous" comedian ever?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
Fact: Mike epps is a bad stand up but a good actor I still can't stop laughin at his Skit on T.i's album. and he was good as Day Day. besides who the fu*k cares about Kat williams? that lil n*gga aint never done anything that good. I'll admit I havent seen him that often but his stand up at the Bet awards last year sucked and he's a sh*tty actor 2 I bet in 3 -4 years he's gonna wind up playin no name clubs with Arnez
 11-07-2006, 08:02 PM         #22
BrassMonkeyXP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike epps is funny i dont know what u guys trippin on
 11 years ago '06        #23
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
mike epps is a silly a.ss n*gga, his humor aint made for stand up cuz he juss be talkin about anything that come to his head, it aint organized he juss be talkin which i think is funny, but some n*ggas want the original stand up humor and i can dig that as well personally i think jamie foxx stand ups smash them both
 11 years ago '05        #24
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 AlCapone said:
didnt he just say 'i'm watching quite frankly'

epps is good in movies but stand up is ehh
he always trippin on some sh*t

ya bastid i read the title and went from there.
 11 years ago '05        #25
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
come go sto fuh meh, come go sto fuh meh, come go sto fuh me
 11-07-2006, 09:52 PM         #26
geemoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are both funny.

katt tries a little too hard sometimes though, thats all im sayin.
 11-07-2006, 09:55 PM         #27
YoungBoI119  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike epps is hilarious b u probly don get wat he talk bout
 11 years ago '06        #28
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2293 2293
Seen Mike Epps in person @ the Improv...honestly, he was funnier in his set than any n*gga I've seen in person cept Chapelle...he's not really a ABC/123 type of a joke teller...he's more like a n*gga u hang w/@ the crib that keeps you laughin all day about what's goin on around you...funny a.ss dude tho.
 11-07-2006, 11:57 PM         #29
jps88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not a fan of comedians that laugh at their own jokes...
 11-07-2006, 11:57 PM         #30
Bneverson04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea he's whack
 11 years ago '04        #31
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
mike epps is animated..hes not funny as in telling stand up...he's pretty lame on that level..especially on def comedy jam...sh*t makes me miss martin as the host.
 11 years ago '06        #32
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Katt must have wanted to be the host of Def Jam. Mad he stuck on mTV wit Nick Cannon. pimp in distress!!!
 11-08-2006, 07:14 AM         #33
J0E CRE3P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think they both suck..,.
 11 years ago '05        #34
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
Mike Epps is funny as hell. Me being from Indianapolis also, he reminds me of people there and funny n*ggas I knew growing up. If you don't think it's funny it's prolly because you just dont get it. As far as stand up I don't think that is his bread n butter I think he's just funny. What Kat was saying about Mike on Quite Frankly was that Mike doesn't put his sweat and tears in it and do his best and doesn't struggle for recognition like KAT, and Mike is able to get away with just being a naturally funny dude without writing material and doing stand up. He may have been a lil jealous as well. Personally I think Mike Epps is way funnier than Kat. Kat just looks funny and he has some good jokes but nothing that special. Listening to comics from way back or even in the 90's compared to Kat and he doesn't even rank up to any of em. Mike on the other hand is just funny like that he doesn't have to try he's just got it.

Last edited by DreWilliams; 11-08-2006 at 07:55 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
give it up, mike epps stand up was corny as fu*k. he on some sh*t that u watch when u high
 11 years ago '06        #36
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
His Standup is terrible. He's a really funny actor but when it comes to being a comedian, he's not funny at all.
 11-08-2006, 12:08 PM         #37
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Mike Epps is funny as hell. Me being from Indianapolis also, he reminds me of people there and funny n*ggas I knew growing up. If you don't think it's funny it's prolly because you just dont get it. As far as stand up I don't think that is his bread n butter I think he's just funny. What Kat was saying about Mike on Quite Frankly was that Mike doesn't put his sweat and tears in it and do his best and doesn't struggle for recognition like KAT, and Mike is able to get away with just being a naturally funny dude without writing material and doing stand up. He may have been a lil jealous as well. Personally I think Mike Epps is way funnier than Kat. Kat just looks funny and he has some good jokes but nothing that special. Listening to comics from way back or even in the 90's compared to Kat and he doesn't even rank up to any of em. Mike on the other hand is just funny like that he doesn't have to try he's just got it.

Lol, whats there to get? isn't like Mike Epps is Dennis Miller or anything. Stand up might not be his bread and butter but he still goes out there and and sucks it up whenever he is on stage. I didn't mean for this thread to be Kat vs. Mike contest because while I think Kat is funnier, and the only good one on that Nick Cannon show, he isn't nothing special. I just wanted to bring up why is this guy famous because he hasn't done anything funny. I mean IMO Day Day wasn't funny and no where near as funny as smokey and All about the Benjamins wasn't any different. If acting is his strong point then he needs to start lifting.
 11-08-2006, 12:26 PM         #38
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's a funny actor but im not feelin his stand up too much.
 11 years ago '05        #39
YungAThePrince 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 0 0
mike epps stand ups have been disappointing but aint no way you can say he wasnt funny in the fridays he got good on camera presence and he funny in movies...just not stand up
 11-08-2006, 01:38 PM         #40
blackedition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Katt Williams funny as hell and so is Mike Epps, like everybody else said though, he cant do stand up.......and i think he'll be straight playin Richard Pryor, i mean who else would be able to do it, itll be good to see how he is in a more dramatic role ya kno
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago