Kingdom Come Tracklist with Producers (real)

most viewed right now
 117
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 96
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-07-2006, 11:08 AM         #81
Marseille  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(5 November news)
Same tracklist without the production credits but :
05. Lost One f/Marsha Of Floetry
07. 30 Something f/Nas
12. Dig A Hole f/Young Jeezy,Pimp C & Rick Ross


Jay-Z's new album will be a 3-disc set containing 14 songs on Disc 1 and a Bonus Disc containing 3 re-recorded tracks from his debut album Reasonable Doubt,with new production, new verses, same hook, Many will be surprised at the updated version of "Can't Knock The Hustle" which originally featured Mary J.Blige, but will be sung by Beyonce Knowles, currently an item with Jay-Z.The 3rd disc will be a DVD including backstage footage from Jay-Z's Reasonable 10th Year Anniversary which was held earlier this year, and an unreleased video from The Black Album.

Disc 2 :
01. Politics As Usual (Remastered)
02. Can't Knock The Hustle (Remastered) feat Beyonce
03. Can I Live (Remastered)
 11 years ago '06        #82
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
wowwwwwwwwww @ beyonce being on cant knock the hustle
 11 years ago '04        #83
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 2meo said:
How can a traclist look weak?

I've been trying to figure that out myself . Haters
 11 years ago '04        #84
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 JayK said:
14. Beach Chair (Feat. Chris Martin) (Prod. Chris Martin)
fu*k what the title of the song is. I want to hear this sh*t now. Curious to see how this collab turned out.
 11 years ago '06        #85
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 625 625
What Happened To The Nas Track?
 11-07-2006, 11:51 AM         #86
JayK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marseille said:
(5 November news)
Same tracklist without the production credits but :
05. Lost One f/Marsha Of Floetry
07. 30 Something f/Nas
12. Dig A Hole f/Young Jeezy,Pimp C & Rick Ross
They have this bit wrong. Though after hearing the tracks I can imagine all of these guest sports fitting in on the said beats and themes, but that's not correct from the official listening I went to yesterday.
 11-07-2006, 12:02 PM         #87
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm thinking this sh*t is gonna be classic how the fu*k can cats say looks weak based on who's doing the beats. Not to mention he has the best producers in the game over the last half decade before you get to dre how can this sh*t fail. Haters
 11-07-2006, 12:24 PM         #88
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayK said:
Doctor's Advocate, Food & Liquor and Futures3x/LoveSounds (my personal fav of the year) are all better in my opinion.

Propped ya back
i hope ur wrong bout the game..cuz that sh*t was not good IMO.. I hope this sh*t sounds better on multiple listens or maybe ur opinion will differ a lot from mine.
 11-07-2006, 12:35 PM         #89
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol sh*t finna be hott... dont matta whos on it ... everyone dat said its gonna be weak still gonna dl it and prolly buy it so shuddup ...
 11-07-2006, 02:13 PM         #90
Marseille  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayK said:
They have this bit wrong. Though after hearing the tracks I can imagine all of these guest sports fitting in on the said beats and themes, but that's not correct from the official listening I went to yesterday.
And for the disc 2 :
01. Politics As Usual (Remastered)
02. Can't Knock The Hustle (Remastered) feat Beyonce
03. Can I Live (Remastered)

Real/Fake ?

Jay-Z's new album will be a 3-disc set containing 14 songs on Disc 1 and a Bonus Disc containing 3 re-recorded tracks from his debut album Reasonable Doubt,with new production, new verses, same hook, Many will be surprised at the updated version of "Can't Knock The Hustle" which originally featured Mary J.Blige, but will be sung by Beyonce Knowles, currently an item with Jay-Z.The 3rd disc will be a DVD including backstage footage from Jay-Z's Reasonable 10th Year Anniversary which was held earlier this year, and an unreleased video from The Black Album.

Did you see the DVD ?
 11-07-2006, 02:16 PM         #91
JayK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marseille said:
And for the disc 2 :
01. Politics As Usual (Remastered)
02. Can't Knock The Hustle (Remastered) feat Beyonce
03. Can I Live (Remastered)

Real/Fake ?

Jay-Z's new album will be a 3-disc set containing 14 songs on Disc 1 and a Bonus Disc containing 3 re-recorded tracks from his debut album Reasonable Doubt,with new production, new verses, same hook, Many will be surprised at the updated version of "Can't Knock The Hustle" which originally featured Mary J.Blige, but will be sung by Beyonce Knowles, currently an item with Jay-Z.The 3rd disc will be a DVD including backstage footage from Jay-Z's Reasonable 10th Year Anniversary which was held earlier this year, and an unreleased video from The Black Album.

Did you see the DVD ?
We weren't told about this, so I don't know. A few other sites have posted these details though, so it looks true, but then again it might not be. We'll just have to wait and see.
 11-07-2006, 02:28 PM         #92
Imam Aladdin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Do you marvel at this statement, and laugh and do not weep, while you amuse yourselves (proudly) in vanities? Rather, prostrate before Allah and worship Him." (53:59-62)
 11-07-2006, 08:13 PM         #93
Marseille  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayK said:
We weren't told about this, so I don't know. A few other sites have posted these details though, so it looks true, but then again it might not be. We'll just have to wait and see.
Ok,thks for the infos ;)
 11-07-2006, 08:28 PM         #94
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay a.ss features

but all that Dr. Dre production looks great
 11-09-2006, 12:45 AM         #95
JTrain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm... from JayK's review this album seems kind of dissapointing. Certainly not up to the level of the Black Album. Maybe it just needs a few more listens. The first time I heard "Show Me What You Got" I didn't think much of it at all. But after 4-5 more listens, I thought it was pretty genius. From what I have heard I would rate the tracks as follows:

Show Me What You Got: 4/5
Kingdom Come: 3/5
Lost Ones: 2.5/5

I'm also pretty disappointed no Timbaland track made it on, because "It's Hot" and "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" were ridiculous. Also would have liked to see a Rick Rubin track.

It's too bad the Kanye song wasn't that great, because I thought Lucifer was one of the top 2 or 3 beats on the Black Album. It also sucks that the Beyonce song wasn't any good... '03 Bonnie & Clyde was genius.

JayK, did you like Change Clothes? Most people didn't, but I actually did. Maybe I will like the Neptunes track after a few listens?

Sounds like the last two tracks could really be the shining stars. I'm definitely excited about Beach Chair... should be a really different, interesting sound (ala 99 problems). I'm also really psyched about the re-done RD tracks... those should be brilliant. I wonder what the new music video from the Black Album is? Maybe "What more..." or "Lucifer"?

Anyways, doesn't sound like anyone's going to be putting this album on the same pedestal as RD, Blueprint, or the Black Album


Last edited by JTrain; 11-09-2006 at 12:52 AM..
 11-09-2006, 01:03 AM         #96
GloryArsenal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your gonna get alot of flak for the tracks you like, e.g Bonnie & Clyde, Change Clothes.. But i'm like you, i like them as well, regardless of what others think i know i'll like this album as much as the black album, it will have to grow on me though. Plus the neptunes track - can't wait to hear Jigga flow quick again
 11 years ago '06        #97
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
This is the one I seen, & this is the one I want to buy

1. Mr. President (Intro)
2. Show Me What You Got
3. C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) ( feat. T.I. and Bun B ) [prod. by The Runners]
4. I Will Not Lose [prod. by The Neptunes]
5. Dead Presidents Pt. III (feat. Nas) [prod. by Just Blaze]
6. Tears (feat. Mary J. Blige) [prod. by Dr. Dre]
7. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II) [prod. by Kanye West]
8. Celebrate [prod. by Timbaland]
9. Shades of Grey (feat. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
10. Roc-Stars (feat. Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek and Tru-Life) [prod. by Just Blaze]
11. Legacy [prod. by Kanye West]
12. Candy Cane (feat. Young Jeezy and The Clipse) [prod. by The Neptunes]
13. Family Values [prod. by Kanye West]
14. The DEFinition [prod. by Rick Rubin]
15. You Remind Me (feat. Beyonce)
16. Til Kingdom Come (remix feat. Coldplay) [prod. by Chris Martin]


should be the sh*t


Last edited by Isiah61; 11-09-2006 at 01:16 AM..
 11-09-2006, 01:39 AM         #98
JTrain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GloryArsenal said:
Your gonna get alot of flak for the tracks you like, e.g Bonnie & Clyde, Change Clothes.. But i'm like you, i like them as well, regardless of what others think i know i'll like this album as much as the black album, it will have to grow on me though. Plus the neptunes track - can't wait to hear Jigga flow quick again
Yeah, I'm not saying Change Clothes was one of the best on the black album, but it was still real good IMO. I didn't realize Bonnie & Clyde wasn't popular among fans.. I've always loved that song.
 11-09-2006, 01:42 AM         #99
JTrain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
This is the one I seen, & this is the one I want to buy

1. Mr. President (Intro)
2. Show Me What You Got
3. C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) ( feat. T.I. and Bun B ) [prod. by The Runners]
4. I Will Not Lose [prod. by The Neptunes]
5. Dead Presidents Pt. III (feat. Nas) [prod. by Just Blaze]
6. Tears (feat. Mary J. Blige) [prod. by Dr. Dre]
7. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II) [prod. by Kanye West]
8. Celebrate [prod. by Timbaland]
9. Shades of Grey (feat. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
10. Roc-Stars (feat. Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek and Tru-Life) [prod. by Just Blaze]
11. Legacy [prod. by Kanye West]
12. Candy Cane (feat. Young Jeezy and The Clipse) [prod. by The Neptunes]
13. Family Values [prod. by Kanye West]
14. The DEFinition [prod. by Rick Rubin]
15. You Remind Me (feat. Beyonce)
16. Til Kingdom Come (remix feat. Coldplay) [prod. by Chris Martin]


should be the sh*t
This is from way out in left field. Even Amazon.com has the track list that JayK listed. Unless Jay is intentionally fooling us all.
 11-09-2006, 01:45 AM         #100
jermbeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is gonna own.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy