Nov 6 - Game: "I Leaked My Album"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did the game really leak his album?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
lmaoo game is a bipolar idiot "oh yea i leaked my album so they can get a taste"?

a taste? a taste is 2 or 4 tracks on a mixtape not the whole album damn when does the lies stop for this dude
 11 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
This n*gga lies so much it aint even funny. if that was the case then why would they push it up a week. because it leaked out. NOw if he leaked it out himself then why was the release date push up they would of none that the leak was coming if game did it himself... Lies.

and he was on 106 and park talking bout am the only one with the cd and it aint leaking now he saying its smart to leak it. Ha Ha

i bet u this n*gga is gonna buy his own cds just to look good fo soundscan fu*king bum cd was iight. but far from classic far from doctoumantry and i wont be buying it
 11 years ago '05        #63
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
some one should link this thread and email it to game. stop lyin stop cryin.
 11-06-2006, 03:38 PM         #64
Lil Ray 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Dre don't even cop his album, lol
 11-06-2006, 03:41 PM         #65
937nigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea that makes perfect sense if you know the business and politics behind getting your album out there
 11-06-2006, 03:56 PM         #66
eltrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that it is one of the best albums that he ever made!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #67
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
I liked Game during and after "The Documentary" came out but now...now the dude is just straight boring....
 11 years ago '06        #68
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 YARKONE said:
some one should link this thread and email it to game.
 11 years ago '04        #69
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
he DID NOT leak his own sh*t. the ripping group scene did and he's just trying to make it look like it was his plan. same group did it last year also and did it day after the fu*kin discs got duplicated!. this dude is a clown and a liar and you morons that said he leaked his own sh*t deserve to be beaten with your own keyboards..idiots
 11 years ago '06        #70
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 Rollin20z said:
i think its tha other way around
i dont even see a clean version
clean version leaked sunday night..../monday he was playing it on radio stations and such... the explicit however got leaked from whoever had it
 11 years ago '06        #71
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 S1xth said:
you morons that said he leaked his own sh*t deserve to be beaten with your own keyboards..idiots
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11-06-2006, 07:47 PM         #72
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't matter to me. I'm actually one of the few people that dig the album. Reminds me of a lot of classic old school West Coast! But I'm used to being an odd ball. After all the Shock Value is gone... When are we gonna get back to the MUSIC??????
 11-06-2006, 07:52 PM         #73
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good a.ss album. I haven't listened to it enough to know if its better than his first but it is definatly better than bank's.
 11-06-2006, 07:54 PM         #74
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNG H.A.Z. said:
LOL GAME IS A STRAIGHT CLOWN.... U CANT HATE A n*gga THAT DO WHAT HE WANNA DO, AND SAY WHAT HE WANNA SAY..... THE ALBUM HONESTLY SURPRISED ME, AINT AS GOOD AS THE DOCUMENTARY TO ME, BUT FOR NO FIFTY TRACKS OR DRE BEATS sh*t IS CLASSIC GAME.... AINT GONNA BE BUMPIN IT BY THE TIME IT HIT STORES BUT THEN AGAIN I WASNT GONNA COP IT ANYWAY.... BUT YEA THAT n*gga IS LYIN THO, NOONE GONNA LEAK THE CLEAN VERSION, JUST SO n*ggaS HEAR ALL THE SONGS AND GO BUY THE CD JUST FOR THE CURSE WORDS.... LOL ILL CURSE MYSELF WHEN THE TIME COMES JUST TO SAVE THAT LIL BIT OF CHANGE... LOL
lmao speak the truth!!!!!
 11-06-2006, 07:56 PM         #75
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
good a.ss album. I haven't listened to it enough to know if its better than his first but it is definatly better than bank's.
games cd is not that good
 11 years ago '05        #76
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Haha...there are always n*ggas in the hood like Game. That dude that tell outrageous stories knowing he lying. Thats the Game for ya. Hate it or Love it.
 11-06-2006, 08:39 PM         #77
Surfinfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #78
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
wow......haters.......yea he might be lyin......or is he?lol. oh yea.................for the haters........i would luv to see if yall could put an album together that good without 50 or dre. oh yea...........yall not even signed or seein half the money he is. jus stop it......really....not cool.lol
 11 years ago '06        #79
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
sh*t is still hot, i dont care who leaked it
 11 years ago '06        #80
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 dropzone ent said:
he says dre name about a hundred times on this album. i never liked him when he was with g-unit. the album is pure garbage. i cant believe n*ggas really like this sh*t.
for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago