Nov 6 - Game: "I Leaked My Album"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Did the game really leak his album?

11-06-2006, 12:06 PM         #51
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad News Game........The fukin dirty version BEENnnnnnnnn out, sh*t has a few ighttttt tracks, nothing special

in other words, its fukin WACK!!!!!!!! lyrics are GARBAGE, beats aint all that

Last edited by Possyy; 11-06-2006 at 12:07 PM..

11-06-2006, 12:10 PM         #52
DJ Darkfada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuryStryfe said
see what a bullsh*t album he put out. is it just me or does he sound like he is tryin to do 50 style hooks, and have dre type flow on alot of the tracks. he will not go past double platinum. just goes to show you, never bite the hand that feeds you....or made your damn career
tha fukk r u talkin bout?? i personally done fukk wit game to heavy, but his new joint is on point. ..."he will not go past double platinum" goin platinum dont mean you have a hot album AND as far as his flowin soundin like dre, i'd rather his flow sound like dre than ALOT of the bullshyt thats is out right now!.. game brought it back to 94' on this joint.. nuff said

11-06-2006, 12:14 PM         #53
toine_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smart if he did do it....

11-06-2006, 12:27 PM         #54
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok we know this is definitely a lie because there's no way Geffen is going to let an artist leak an album out to help sell records. That's money out of their pocket. If leaking an album supposedly helped album sales then why are albums sells so low these days?

11-06-2006, 01:04 PM         #55
kswift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad call GAME! we dont believe you-you need more people...

12 years ago '04        #56
smack50 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 1 1
Good album.....

Game's still a punk though.....

12 years ago '06        #57
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$945 | Props total: 71 71
The game is a clown, I'm not a big fan of his nor of G-unit but it seems like dude is begging for sales. What's gonna happen if this album flops, what is he going to do then. The sh*t is called Doctors Advocate with no Dre beats or anything. All this cat has been doing is running his mouth. I don't know about you but I already don't want to listen to the whole album. Dude talks about the same sh*t as his mixtapes. LAME

12 years ago '04        #58
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,970 | Props total: 3618 3618
this dude said...

"Maybe n***as should copy off me, man, but then I'mma notice they copying and then I'm going to smash them. So, they might not want to do that."

hahahahah

12 years ago '04        #59
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,540 | Props total: 919 919
lol, I knew this was coming. Game gone try and take credit for his album leaking........well Game we got the dirty version, not the clean

11-06-2006, 03:05 PM         #60
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t because i posted a dirty lp 2 weeks ago

12 years ago '04        #61
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 44 44
lmaoo game is a bipolar idiot "oh yea i leaked my album so they can get a taste"?

a taste? a taste is 2 or 4 tracks on a mixtape not the whole album damn when does the lies stop for this dude

12 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
This n*gga lies so much it aint even funny. if that was the case then why would they push it up a week. because it leaked out. NOw if he leaked it out himself then why was the release date push up they would of none that the leak was coming if game did it himself... Lies.

and he was on 106 and park talking bout am the only one with the cd and it aint leaking now he saying its smart to leak it. Ha Ha

i bet u this n*gga is gonna buy his own cds just to look good fo soundscan fu*king bum cd was iight. but far from classic far from doctoumantry and i wont be buying it

12 years ago '05        #63
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 403 403
some one should link this thread and email it to game. stop lyin stop cryin.

11-06-2006, 03:38 PM         #64
Lil Ray 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Dre don't even cop his album, lol

11-06-2006, 03:41 PM         #65
937nigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea that makes perfect sense if you know the business and politics behind getting your album out there

11-06-2006, 03:56 PM         #66
eltrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that it is one of the best albums that he ever made!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '05        #67
myword 9 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 178 178
I liked Game during and after "The Documentary" came out but now...now the dude is just straight boring....

12 years ago '06        #68
illathruz 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 6276 6276
 YARKONE said
some one should link this thread and email it to game.

12 years ago '04        #69
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 192 192
he DID NOT leak his own sh*t. the ripping group scene did and he's just trying to make it look like it was his plan. same group did it last year also and did it day after the fu*kin discs got duplicated!. this dude is a clown and a liar and you morons that said he leaked his own sh*t deserve to be beaten with your own keyboards..idiots

12 years ago '06        #70
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 636 636
 Rollin20z said
i think its tha other way around
i dont even see a clean version
clean version leaked sunday night..../monday he was playing it on radio stations and such... the explicit however got leaked from whoever had it

12 years ago '06        #71
illathruz 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 6276 6276
 S1xth said
you morons that said he leaked his own sh*t deserve to be beaten with your own keyboards..idiots
:applause: :applause: :applause:

11-06-2006, 07:47 PM         #72
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't matter to me. I'm actually one of the few people that dig the album. Reminds me of a lot of classic old school West Coast! But I'm used to being an odd ball. After all the Shock Value is gone... When are we gonna get back to the MUSIC??????

11-06-2006, 07:52 PM         #73
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good a.ss album. I haven't listened to it enough to know if its better than his first but it is definatly better than bank's.

11-06-2006, 07:54 PM         #74
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNG H.A.Z. said
LOL GAME IS A STRAIGHT CLOWN.... U CANT HATE A n*gga THAT DO WHAT HE WANNA DO, AND SAY WHAT HE WANNA SAY..... THE ALBUM HONESTLY SURPRISED ME, AINT AS GOOD AS THE DOCUMENTARY TO ME, BUT FOR NO FIFTY TRACKS OR DRE BEATS sh*t IS CLASSIC GAME.... AINT GONNA BE BUMPIN IT BY THE TIME IT HIT STORES BUT THEN AGAIN I WASNT GONNA COP IT ANYWAY.... BUT YEA THAT n*gga IS LYIN THO, NOONE GONNA LEAK THE CLEAN VERSION, JUST SO n*ggaS HEAR ALL THE SONGS AND GO BUY THE CD JUST FOR THE CURSE WORDS.... LOL ILL CURSE MYSELF WHEN THE TIME COMES JUST TO SAVE THAT LIL BIT OF CHANGE... LOL
lmao speak the truth!!!!!

11-06-2006, 07:56 PM         #75
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said
good a.ss album. I haven't listened to it enough to know if its better than his first but it is definatly better than bank's.
games cd is not that good

Home      

most viewed right now
+109online now  54
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
225 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  42
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+94online now  38
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Dec 10 - Verizon says 10,000 employees have accepted its buyout offer
96 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jada Pinkett-Smith used to send 2Pac Pictures In Lingerie While He Was In Prison
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
The Ghost Of Yummy Murder In Chicago Documentary
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  11
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy