Nov 6 - Game: "I Leaked My Album"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did the game really leak his album?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
 BigC75 said:
LoL @ him only leaking out the "Clean" version...2days after that the dirty version came out...
 11-06-2006, 09:39 AM         #22
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigC75 said:
LoL @ him only leaking out the "Clean" version...2days after that the dirty version came out...
lmao
 11 years ago '05        #23
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
no he didnt.....
 11 years ago '04        #24
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
like jada said... u shouldnt have to say no homo... it should be known...
 11 years ago '04        #25
Powda_P 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 FuryStryfe said:
see what a bullsh*t album he put out. is it just me or does he sound like he is tryin to do 50 style hooks, and have dre type flow on alot of the tracks. he will not go past double platinum. just goes to show you, never bite the hand that feeds you....or made your damn career
myself i think the album has a few cuts,but come on whos gonna leak there own sh*t so they cany make no $,thats 3 wayz hes done shot his self in the past yr 1. (lost massive $) left g-unit (bang dr's advocate ft busta) even he nos games hardheaded 2. started this g-unit sh*t and lost even more $ 3.gonna leak ur own album so u cant make as much as $ lol,game is a joke and a crybaby,he just trys to b west coast/gangsta,he dont have to b like that to have friends.plus hisnu album sounds like a dre,snoop,50,and eazy mix,he stole there hooks and lyrics on some tracks
 11 years ago '06        #26
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 minimeblunts said:
like jada said... u shouldnt have to say no homo... it should be known...
its a fu*king joke. it is known on my part f*g**t. you, on the other hand, should post "no homo" in your sig, tattoo it on your forehead, stitch it into your clothing, and walk around with a two sided sign (like the one bruce willis had in die hard 3), you f*g**t a.ss, gay c*ckmunching, doodoo brown fudge packing in the a.ss, rectum mutilating, ball hair flossing f*g**t.
 11 years ago '05        #27
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 illathruz said:
its a fu*king joke. it is known on my part f*g**t. you, on the other hand, should post "no homo" in your sig, tattoo it on your forehead, stitch it into your clothing, and walk around with a two sided sign (like the one bruce willis had in die hard 3), you f*g**t a.ss, gay c*ckmunching, doodoo brown fudge packing in the a.ss, rectum mutilating, ball hair flossing f*g**t.
What.

The.

F*ck.

11 years ago '04        #28
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 14 14
what a stupid ****. thanks for the leak game. to bad i got the explicit.
 11 years ago '06        #29
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
liar, plus the cd is wack. needs to be used as a coaster for my kool aid.
thats a ridiculous statement to make. if you are a fan of games or not real hip hop fans have to admit this is a good album, hands down. If you dont like it you are more then likely a hater. It's ok not to like it but you still have to admit it is good. It may not appeal to your particular tastes but it is definitely not a bad album......Game is probably lying though, probably aint leak nothing.....sh*t, he probably at home trying to figure out how to put a cd in the 3.5 floppy drive of his texas instruments.
 11 years ago '05        #30
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i never even seen the clean version of the leak...i fu*k with game, but i don't understand his reasoning for lying
 11 years ago '05        #31
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
Its a decent album, but I read the XXL and he said that he had some songs with dre beat that no one could take from him and that they was on the album, but just like this leak I guess game was lying. It is a decent album, but he keep refering to "this time I have no Dre Beats", why since you can tell when you hear the LP, and why would he leak The Documentary, since that would have cost Interscope, 50, and Dre money, this new one is just cost Game and Interscope/Geffen money.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5452 5452
 hustlehard365 said:
sh*t was 1000000000000xs better than banks
:applause:
 11-06-2006, 10:36 AM         #33
hiphopfeind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is better than anything else released recently, especially DJ Khalid's sh*t, its Da sh*t, lollolllol!
 11-06-2006, 10:36 AM         #34
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 50 leaking the dirty version of "Doctor's Advocate" after Game leaked the clean version.
 11 years ago '06        #35
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
blah blah this dude acting like ppl wouldnt get it anyways, he just tryna make it sound like a marketing idea
 11 years ago '04        #36
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
game aint leak sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #37
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
So much for Leaking only the clean version...Ive had the dirty version for a few weeks now...Games a bum
 11 years ago '06        #38
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
lmfao.. wow :P who cares
we got the album ! HAHA
 11 years ago '05        #39
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
All these n*ggaz on here are straight haters!! All that hatin' just shows how much ya'll on Game's balls! His album is the best of 2006, besides E-40's and Ice Cube's. West Coast is on fire! He'll still outsell the whole g-unit camp by himself. Quit hatin' and get yo own life
 11 years ago '06        #40
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 illathruz said:
"I leaked the clean version. That's what it is," he said. "Maybe n***as should copy off me, man, but then I'mma notice they copying and then I'm going to smash them. So, they might not want to do that."
this n*gga bringin west coast bangers yo, he DOPE no doubt!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago