Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #161
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 r a n c i d said:
are you fu*king retarded you inbred c*nt.

I've said numerous times in the thread mayweather is a better boxer than hatton

you don't know sh*t about boxing

i GUARANTEE if mayweather was french or something, 9/10 people calling him a legend in this thread would say he isn't a legend.

You idiots take patriosm so far, that it adapts into retardation
bi*ch me and flloyd got one thing in commen for sure we'd both beat yo white a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #162
DreWilliams 
space
space
 Chicano_Flow said:
Dumb racist n*gga acting like mexicans have no place in boxing.Mayweather being as c*cky as he is will only accept in his fu*ked up self esteem crazy mind that he will be a legend no matter what boxing experts and fans have to say. If that was the case then anyone who is in boxing and is undefeated can say they are legends????Yes Mayweather has skills, but he need to stop dissing ppl and start getting in the ring with them but we all know he gonna come up with an excuse saying everyone is at the end of their careers, so is his he saying he gonna retire so why wont he f!ght MOSLEY, HATTON, MARGARITO, DE LA HOYA, WRIGHT, OR PAUL WILLIAMS. In his mind he knows those are the most dangerous f!ghts he can get, and until he gets in the ring with them NO ONE CAN SAY MAYWEATHER WILL BEAT THEM. Now go back and hop on Mays d*ck you ho
It is a business a.ss hole. They aint talking bout no money. Wright isn't even in his weight class that f!ght will never happen. If he picked up that much weight he wouldn't be proven but being a dumb a.ss jumping up that much, and winky definately isn't dropping that much weight. People keep saying Margarito but who the fu*k is this spick Margarito. This dude aint beat nobody but a bunch of mexicans and all of a sudden he's a contender get the fu*k outta here. The top welterweights beside Floyd who is leaps years ahead of the whole division is Miguel Cotto and maybe Corrales and that other spanish dude ricky hatton is one f!ght from getting his over rated a.ss knocked out.
 11-06-2006, 03:54 PM         #163
dog53 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of people just say stupid sh*t all the time. They talk out of thier pie whole. This guy is the best in the world for his weight class period.
 11 years ago '06        #164
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
GET EM MAYWEATHER!! Do what you do... f!ght one more f!ght and retire.. MUCH LOVE!!
 11-06-2006, 04:00 PM         #165
eltrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he knew going into the he knew what he had to do, think he's a sucka he should've been retired
 11 years ago '04        #166
AksFlyest 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 5 5
Originally Posted by Chicano_Flow
Dumb racist n*gga acting like mexicans have no place in boxing.Mayweather being as c*cky as he is will only accept in his fu*ked up self esteem crazy mind that he will be a legend no matter what boxing experts and fans have to say. If that was the case then anyone who is in boxing and is undefeated can say they are legends????Yes Mayweather has skills, but he need to stop dissing ppl and start getting in the ring with them but we all know he gonna come up with an excuse saying everyone is at the end of their careers, so is his he saying he gonna retire so why wont he f!ght MOSLEY, HATTON, MARGARITO, DE LA HOYA, WRIGHT, OR PAUL WILLIAMS. In his mind he knows those are the most dangerous f!ghts he can get, and until he gets in the ring with them NO ONE CAN SAY MAYWEATHER WILL BEAT THEM. Now go back and hop on Mays d*ck you ho

First off...mayweather wanted to f!ght mosley but mosley refused to f!ght him on the november 4th card. Baldomir got the f!ght only because shane refused, oscar dodged him, and he beat gatti. Go watch shane's post f!ght interview after his last f!ght before you say mayweather is dodging him. Wright isn't in the same fu*king weight class, and even at that Mayweather has called him out but Wright hasn't accepted. Paul Williams? Are you serious? Young f!ghter with talent, but f!ghting floyd does nothing to help mayweathers "legend status" arguement and he would get owned. Did you not see Hatton get demolished? Margarito and Oscar would be great f!ghts, and i think without a doubt you will see oscar and flloyd take one of the june cards and get that pay day
 11 years ago '05        #167
DreWilliams 
space
space
 darealbigmeat said:
remember castillo and mayweather had second f!ght and then it was no question so until hatton gives dude a rematch and beat outright you can't say that 'cause the second f!ght mayweather destroyed castillo
I agree because castillo is a good f!ghter. People to big on names instead of how Mayweather is dissassemble grown a.ss men. Eventhough Zab aint the best Zab wanted to win that f!ght prolly any f!ght. He was trying to knock Mayweather the fu*k out. Bladmir is a way bigger dude than Maywether. I mean people will say Morales could be a legend maybe Pac Man but then not say they have to move up and f!ght, Mayweather did exactly that. A lil 5'8 n*gga light featherweight was initial weight class and moved up to welterweight capturing titles in every class along the way. You muthafu*kas is out ya'll mind. Like I said before people hate because they ont like successful black men who are unblimished. They hated ALi and now that he's harmless and retarded people embrace him. He talked more sh*t then Mayweather but now he's consider but many to e the best f!ghter ever. Mayweather should retire after one or two f!ghts fu*k the critics cause in ten to twenty years people are going to say he was a bad boy. 39-0 and not brain dead.
 11 years ago '05        #168
DreWilliams 
space
space
 SPINEBUSTA said:
i like floyd but for real, he needs a real f!ght. i want to see how floyd does against somebody who is better than him.
Well you f!ght Floyd then and let him beat yo a.ss then say he aint had a real f!ght.
 11-06-2006, 04:39 PM         #169
publicenemy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres a few people out there he hasnt beaten, so he cant call himself a legend yet! his division is very tough, so there is no shortage of challengers. f!ght them before you retire eh pretty boy? well at least f!ght ricky hatton!
 11-06-2006, 04:49 PM         #170
kingsyre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather is the best pound for pound right now and if he wants to retire he will retire on top i cant see nobody beating floyd he is too quick and too smart of a boxer period.
 11 years ago '05        #171
Big_J 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k sake! Everyone in here is catchin feelings. I am a huge Mayweather fan but in my opinion he is acting like a bi*ch. For everyone that is saying that Hatton, Margaritto, etc. are not on his level & that he shouldn't have to f!ght them should just shut the fu*k up. Bottom line is that Mayweather has to PROVE himself against these f!ghters even if he (Or you as a fan) think that they are not on his level. They are calling him out and he SHOULD f!ght them. I think that Mayweather would beat them all but he (and us as fans) can't just a.ssume that he will win & then brush them off. He needs to get off his high horse and prove everyone wrong. Until then, he will not be considered a "legend".
 11 years ago '05        #172
DreWilliams 
space
space
 Big_J said:
fu*k sake! Everyone in here is catchin feelings. I am a huge Mayweather fan but in my opinion he is acting like a bi*ch. For everyone that is saying that Hatton, Margaritto, etc. are not on his level & that he shouldn't have to f!ght them should just shut the fu*k up. Bottom line is that Mayweather has to PROVE himself against these f!ghters even if he (Or you as a fan) think that they are not on his level. They are calling him out and he SHOULD f!ght them. I think that Mayweather would beat them all but he (and us as fans) can't just a.ssume that he will win & then brush them off. He needs to get off his high horse and prove everyone wrong. Until then, he will not be considered a "legend".
As the best everybody is going to call you out. LikeI said are you suppose to f!ght everybody for whos sake. Let them people calling him out eliminate each other and the winner f!ght Floyd. He has nothingto gain f!ghting HAtton. Hatton isn't good point blank. He got his a.ss whipped against that spanish kid in his welterweight debut. Hatton is one f!ght from getting that a.ss beat and going back to England. I watch his f!ght with Kosta and it was impressive had it been in the US that bullsh*t wrestling/brawling sh*t would have got im disqualified. Let Hatton f!ght Cotto or Williams of Margarito since he all of ah sudden is so good but has four loses and still hasn't been one guy who beat him twice now. All them dudes other than Cotto and Hatton or no names. Flyd got bigger fish to fry Dela Hoya Mosely not these n*ggas trying to build themselves. They need to be hesitant cause they boy is going to end they yound careers early. Them n*ggas just trying to get paid by f!ghting FLoyd and Arum is trying to build the beef. Floyd is doing the right thing. Difference between him a Jones is Jones got to a point where he wasn't boxing but showboating because sh*t got so easy. Floyd still boxes and goes toe to toe but if he dont get comp soon he could get complancent and ruin his legacy when right now he is the greatest. Haters want him to f!ght to prove something until he's braindead like ALi, and ALi is that n*gga but to look at him now and how he start detriorating for the sake of a**holes like yall wanting n*ggas to f!ght to prove something when they are obvious the best at they prime
 11-07-2006, 02:35 AM         #173
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
needs to happen
 11-07-2006, 02:44 AM         #174
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup, HE WONT BE A LEGEND....hes undefeated cuz hes fought NOBODIES....Roy Jones was undefeated until he fought a SOMEBODY.....
thats why they fought nobodies cuz Roy Jones and Mayweather are p*****s....
Mayweather shouldnt be considered a legend...out of his f!ghts i bet no one can name more than 3 of his opponents, and those are hasbeens BUMS...who doesnt beat Gatti??? Judah??? so eh...
even though hes lost i think Bernard should be closer to legend status than mayweather...if at all
 11 years ago '05        #175
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
is it bad that i dont know who he is?
 11 years ago '04        #176
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 dawizard911 said:
LEGENDS f!ght LEGENDS WHEN THEY ARE BOTH IN THE PRIME OF THERE CAREERS check your stats.

When he fought Corrales no one knew he had a "glass chin" until floyd exposed that. when he fought gatti above average skills or not everyone still never really thought he would domintate the way he did and baldomir was a quality opponent that hadn't lost a f!ght in 7 years. he don't need to f!ght anyone revelent to make people call him a legend and floyd don't need them f!ghts to make a name for himself, they need floyd to make a name for themselves these days there can never be a legend v.s legend match like the days of hagler v.s hearns or ali v.s frazier, because half these guys you think are good and revelant to the division don't have the skills or there skills are deminished to were the f!ght would be irrevelant. and how can you say oscar never got any credit until he started taking f!ghts he could lose??? oscar has been great since day 1 and always had my respect since i saw him beat Jorge Paez. he didn't just start to get mad respect from people when he fought trinidad or ike quartey or mosely f!ghts that "he could lose" and beating a legend don't make you great kid, the late trevor burbick beat muhammad ali and he was never considered a legend after that, Terry Norris beat Sugar Ray Leonard and he was never considered a legend after the so i think YOU should check your record books
corrales has always had a suspect chin......gatti is a club f!ghter at best he lost to ivan robinson twice..... zab judah is a joke..... carlos baldomir never lost in 7 yrs cuz he never fought outside of his country..... the only guy you can say mayweather beat that was legit was castillo and i think castillo was robbed the first time they fought so in my opinion i think floyd is suspect...that is why he wants to retire cuz he knows his time is coming just like roy jones....and for the record u dont become a legend by saying u are one.....u go out and f!ght top tier talent not tomatoe cans......and to clear things up i said legends f!ght other legends......not guys f!ght legends past their primes....u check the record books ali vs frazier sanchez vs nelson trinidad vs de la hoya chavez vs whitaker leonard duran hagler and hearns........all legends
 11 years ago '04        #177
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
mayweather owned that fool. wasn't even a contest. wasted my $50 should've waited till this saturday to see
 11 years ago '05        #178
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
I think carlos can beat him and he want stay on the top. if they is a rematch carlos will beat him
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy