Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Keenan172000 said:
I am an amateur boxer..some of yall dont know what the hell your talking about!! Floyd is the best in his weight and the 3 previous weights he aint duckin anyone if you look at the facts people are ducking from him he offered De la hoya, shane mosley and others money to f!ght but they didnt want to take it... but i could see the shane mosley floyd f!ght happening...
I understand it aint Floyds fault he so skillfull, but Mosley, De La Hoya and Margarito all want to f!ght him, Bob Arum offered Mayweather 8 MILLION DOLLARS to f!ght Margarito, but he didnt take it. Why wouldnt he take it if he is all about the money. I dont know if yall saw the countdown for Mayweather and Baldomir, but they asked Mayweather about when he just stood in the corner of the zab judah f!ght and didnt get involved in the f!ght with his uncle, yall know what Mayweather said he said, "I AINT TRYN TO fu*k MY MONEY UP"
If mayweather wanna leave out the game ontop he needs to f!ght another boxer that is ontop and we all know who those are.
 11-06-2006, 12:09 AM         #102
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty Boy Vs. Golden Boy...I hope it happens and thats his final f!ght.
 11-06-2006, 12:15 AM         #103
GameTheorist215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop Hating...damn Let The Man Live His Life, Yall Ain't Livin It For Him...call Dude Names, I Bet If U Seen Dude Face To Face U'd Be Hid Professional a.ssistant Nuthugger,and Naw Not Thee Nuthugger But Second In Command
 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM         #104
uchennan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alotta haters.... for his height and natural weight he's done a lot. buy not a legend..but he could beat hatton!
 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM         #105
SPINEBUSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like floyd but for real, he needs a real f!ght. i want to see how floyd does against somebody who is better than him.
 11-06-2006, 12:29 AM         #106
Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 11-06-2006, 12:37 AM         #107
tryz13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are crazy, records arent that important if u havent boxed the absolute best, hatton and mayweather both havent fought anyone that would really challenge them

mayweather is the best f!ghter today, he would beat de la hoya, mosley, hatton and margarito, even tho he might have trouble against some of them he would still out point them

and for everyone sayin he should f!ght winky wright, i doubt thatll happen unless winky drops weight and floyd moves up a lil, since winky is at 161 and floyd is at 147 and already a lil undersized at that weight

unless he takes some bigger f!ghts he wont go down as a legend hell just go down as a great boxer afraid to f!ght ppl that might actually challenge him, even tho if he did f!ght them he would win he needs to actually do it to proof to everyone how good he really is

what he should do is f!ght 2 f!ghts a year for the next 2 years, de la hoya and say margaito next year and then hatton and mosley or wright in 08. he would still be young at only 31 and a hell of a lot richer and then he would be actually able to claim to be the best ever if he won out
 11 years ago '05        #108
hotsoup! 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 0 0
daaaaaaaaaaamn floyd is the truth the guy damn there hurts his hands in every f!ght and he still dominates!!!!!! where is the love....... titles in 4 diff. wieght classes shyt the boy's a legend mosley wanted the rest of the yr off he ducked floyd and imma mosley fan myself!!! pretty boy-golden boy f!ght makes the most sense unless he f!ghts shane then oscar then... they'd still say owe floyd ducked him floyd ducked him... margarito hmmm 4 losses right let him and baldomir f!ght or him and cotto f!ght who haaave they eva beat tooo maake the floyd worthy????????????????????????????????????????

why not be c*cky if ur undefeated shyt until some1 proves other wise!!!!! and its not floyd's fault theres no hearns haggler duran or leonard for him tooo f!ght ........ floyd could beat de la hoya and this would be aftermath de la hoya's a aged f!ghter past his prime!!!!!

Last edited by hotsoup!; 11-06-2006 at 12:46 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #109
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
ok for everyone sayin we are hating, i respect Mayweather as a boxer for his dedication hard work, he has put into his body and boxing, but all i want and im sure everyone else wants is for Mayweather to f!ght against someone who was or still is in the spot that Mayweather is at right now, thats all I want
example for those f!ghters can be, De La Hoya, Shane Mosley
and the current ones that are close to him can be, Hatton, Paul Williams, Miguel Cotto and Margarito, everyone is Promoted differently, yall need to understand that.
 11 years ago '05        #110
hotsoup! 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 0 0
Hatton, Paul Williams, Miguel Cotto and Margarito, these guys need tooo f!ght each other and eliminate the other guy out the equation!!!!!make urself worthy for a mayweather f!ght then theres credibilty to there claims of being ducked but until then ......... pbf pound 4 pound!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #111
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
I think that Floyd is one of the most talented and skilled f!ghters of this generation, but he still hasn't beat the best of this generation. And an undefeated record doesn't make him a legend. If he was clearly a legend, there wouldn't even be a need for this arguement. You never hear anyone questioning Muhammad Ali's greatness, or Sugar Ray Robinson's place in history. The fact that there is even an arguement proves that if he retires right now, he may be risking his place in history. I am not hating, I just think that in order to be a legend, you have to beat the very best f!ghters. And eventhough Floyd has all the talent in the world, and is undefeated, he hasn't fought the best of the best. I don't doubt Floyd's skill, or that he could beat Cotto, Hatton, Margerito, or anyone else, but just having the skill doesn't make him a legend.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 11-06-2006 at 02:15 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #112
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he hasn't fought anyone too big yet... i wouldn't consider him a legend since there aren't too many good f!ghters right now.
 11 years ago '05        #113
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
floyd is the truth
 11 years ago '04        #114
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
Floyd will be a legend
 11 years ago '04        #115
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 dawizard911 said:
regardless of who you put in front of him floyd always showed he is the best in the business today, n*ggas doubted him when he fought corrales and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggas doubted him when he fought gatti and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggaz doubted him when he fought zab and what he du whup dat azz and n*ggaz doubted him when he fought baldamir and again what he do WHUP DAT AZZ the only round that he really did nothing in was the 12th and he still one that sh*t. dudes on here crack me up calling him a f*g and saying he duckin people becauase he aint f!ght margarito or hatten and they both looked suspect on they last f!ghts and hatten imo lost to collazo. and how you going to say fu*k floyd for dissin larry merchant?? Larry Merchant take shots a f!ghters all the time so it was bought time somebody say some sh*t about him. I wouldn't even get mad if floyd don't f!ght no more after this. Why f!ght any more what for he already proved he is the BEST IN THE WORLD why should he have to beat on an Oscar De La Hoya on the downside of his career??? I wouldn't even take that win. Floyd can get go ahead and retire no need to put a dark spot on his LEGENDARY boxing career.
Multiple champion in 3 different weight classes and he is a pus*y?? Beat everyone put in front of him cleanly and he is scared of everyone?? ya'll dudes need to stop playing f!ght night and watch boxing for real
watch boxing for real..........?man first off corrales has a glass chin secondly arturro gatti is at best an average f!ghter who has above average heart and baldomir is'nt even in the same league until mayweather takes a f!ght with someone relevant in the division he will never get the credit he deserves look at oscar de la hoya he didnt start getting any credit until he started taking f!ghts he could actually lose.....im not taking anything away from mayweather i think he is good but he wont be considered great until he beats someone great......legends f!ght other legends.....check the record books.......
 11-06-2006, 06:14 AM         #116
morefire164 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop hatin, and give that man props
 11 years ago '05        #117
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Kaotic said:
mayweather is a pus*y

scared of vry1

runnin from evry1

he'l neva be a legend... legends have class.

mayweather has NONE
fu*k you and your mother with something sick.
fu*king idiot. back up your comment with facts dumb fu*k.
he hasn't "ran" from anybody ever.
 11 years ago '05        #118
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 dawizard911 said:
regardless of who you put in front of him floyd always showed he is the best in the business today, n*ggas doubted him when he fought corrales and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggas doubted him when he fought gatti and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggaz doubted him when he fought zab and what he du whup dat azz and n*ggaz doubted him when he fought baldamir and again what he do WHUP DAT AZZ the only round that he really did nothing in was the 12th and he still one that sh*t. dudes on here crack me up calling him a f*g and saying he duckin people becauase he aint f!ght margarito or hatten and they both looked suspect on they last f!ghts and hatten imo lost to collazo. and how you going to say fu*k floyd for dissin larry merchant?? Larry Merchant take shots a f!ghters all the time so it was bought time somebody say some sh*t about him. I wouldn't even get mad if floyd don't f!ght no more after this. Why f!ght any more what for he already proved he is the BEST IN THE WORLD why should he have to beat on an Oscar De La Hoya on the downside of his career??? I wouldn't even take that win. Floyd can get go ahead and retire no need to put a dark spot on his LEGENDARY boxing career.
Multiple champion in 3 different weight classes and he is a pus*y?? Beat everyone put in front of him cleanly and he is scared of everyone?? ya'll dudes need to stop playing f!ght night and watch boxing for real
exactly my dude.
 11 years ago '06        #119
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,195 | Props total: 2574 2574
I dont think dude should retire i figure he has a lil bit more to prove. As far as him runnin through the f!ght dat BS. Was he suppose to sit there and let ol boy punch SMH! Floyd was just too quick for that dude
 11-06-2006, 08:22 AM         #120
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chicano_Flow said:
To me on both Hatton and Mayweather records are no difference you sayin Hatton really lost his last f!ght which i also think he did, but Mayweather lost the first Castillo f!ght and they gave it to him, but you wont agree with me and everyone else that he lost that f!ght. Both of them lost of a f!ght but was still givin to them, both of them f!ghting eachother will make it an important f!ght for eachother, and SHUT THE fu*k UP WITH HES NOT WORTHY.Hatton will go at Mayweather the same way Baldomir did but Hatton has more speed and will Catch Mayweather with alot more shots.
remember castillo and mayweather had second f!ght and then it was no question so until hatton gives dude a rematch and beat outright you can't say that 'cause the second f!ght mayweather destroyed castillo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy