Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
 197
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 n2deep2 said:
Mayweather would be beat by Margarito, Cintron, and maybe De La Hoya. Hell.. Mosely has a chance.

yeah right man all those f!ghters are not even on the same level as Mayweather. But those probably would be interesting f!ghts.
 11 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 r a n c i d said:
If they're nobodys, then so is mayweather.

It's like dude said earlier, like it or hate it, mayweather will never be a legend, why? because he hasn't proven himself

to be classed as a legend u've got to prove the doubters wrong, he's got to go out and knock mans like winky wright and hatton out

weather he's better or not, i dont see no proof

you cant go down as a legend unless you prove yourself, tell me who mayweather has fought that really matters

How can you say that when that man has won every title from each weight class he has been in?
 11 years ago '06        #83
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Pegcityplaya said:
Mayweather is such a bi*ch. Retiring now cuz he knows his beating is coming. fu*kins.lut Mayweather.
I don't think he should retire but you gotta give that man his credit he hasn't lost yet so i think he has a right to talk shyt
 11 years ago '05        #84
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 rahnySigel said:
i agree floyd is classless
and to me legends have class
but he is at the top of his game right now
no one can beat him, and im not even a fan of dudes
but you guys gotta stop bein emotional and call it the way it is
he is a fu*kin great f!ghter, one of the best

and fuk larry merchant, wit his negative a.ss, no matter how much any star boxer whips the other's a.ss laryy always gotta give his lame a.ss 2 cents about what was wrong... fuk him

rahnSig
So, Margarito, Paul Williams, Shane Mosley, De La Hoya, all those f!ghters dont have a chance against Mayweather is that what you saying???sh*t even hatton has a chance in my book, Baldomir is tooo slow to catch him, but Baldomir and hatton both go forward no matter how many punches they take, but Hatton has more speed and can catch Mayweather easily.

And about Merchant, he was askin Mayweather a question of what he thought about ppl booing and leaving the arena by the 10th round, whats so disrespectfull bout that hes a commentator and hes askin him a question. Mayweather just didnt know what to say and he reacted like that.
 11 years ago '04        #85
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yall dudes need to stop all this hate. Grown a.ss man hating, well not all of yall grown just some lil bi*ches gossiping. Mayweather talks mad sh*t but he backs it up in that ring, now if he wasn't puttin n*ggas on they back, then it would be a different story. Let dude live & stop all this hating.
 11 years ago '05        #86
dawizard911 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 103 103
regardless of who you put in front of him floyd always showed he is the best in the business today, n*ggas doubted him when he fought corrales and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggas doubted him when he fought gatti and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggaz doubted him when he fought zab and what he du whup dat azz and n*ggaz doubted him when he fought baldamir and again what he do WHUP DAT AZZ the only round that he really did nothing in was the 12th and he still one that sh*t. dudes on here crack me up calling him a f*g and saying he duckin people becauase he aint f!ght margarito or hatten and they both looked suspect on they last f!ghts and hatten imo lost to collazo. and how you going to say fu*k floyd for dissin larry merchant?? Larry Merchant take shots a f!ghters all the time so it was bought time somebody say some sh*t about him. I wouldn't even get mad if floyd don't f!ght no more after this. Why f!ght any more what for he already proved he is the BEST IN THE WORLD why should he have to beat on an Oscar De La Hoya on the downside of his career??? I wouldn't even take that win. Floyd can get go ahead and retire no need to put a dark spot on his LEGENDARY boxing career.
Multiple champion in 3 different weight classes and he is a pus*y?? Beat everyone put in front of him cleanly and he is scared of everyone?? ya'll dudes need to stop playing f!ght night and watch boxing for real
 11 years ago '06        #87
Odin 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 44 44
pretty boy floyd, textbook boxer. he is an excellent f!ghter and deserves all the respect he coold get. he cleary made baldimor look like a rookie boxer.
 11-05-2006, 05:09 PM         #88
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet if you ask any boxer what they think about mayweather in that damn ring, and they gonna tell you he aint nothing but the truth
 11 years ago '05        #89
DreWilliams 
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 Chicano_Flow said:
Shortly after outclassing Carlos Baldomir to win the World Boxing Council welterweight championship on Saturday, Floyd Mayweather Jr. at an emotional press conference said he was retiring after one more f!ght.

At the press conference, Mayweather who repeatedly broke down in tears, announced: "One more f!ght, then that's it for me. Every time I f!ght, it's blood, sweat, and tears, because I love the sport. It's not just a job." Mayweather cited wear
and tear on his body, plus a desire to leave on top.

In regards to his performance against Baldomor, Mayweather told the media: "I thought could knock him out down the stretch, but I hurt my hand. He's very resilient, very strong.".


LOL at Mayweather wanting to retire while being on top, even the commentators of HBO said Mayweather just ran through out the whole f!ght.and fu*k mayweather for dissing larry merchant.
You dum a.ss spick. You just mad he beat tha sh*t out that wetback. People always want to be crititcs. HBo and who ever built bladamir up like he was good and Mayweather whip that a.ss no problem. If you watch the f!ght you could see Mayweather was the ropes dipping everything Bladamir threw, so what the fu*k you talking about. He went toe to toe in the middle of the ring and was whooping that a.ss. I mean he said he hurt his hand which was obvious from tapping Bladmirs strong a.ss face. All was left was to knock dude out but at that point it didn't matter it was no question who was going to win, knocking him out would be to please bi*ch chicanos like yourself. Point being Mayweather is bad boy and people always going to hate Black Men who are invincable.


Last edited by DreWilliams; 11-05-2006 at 09:33 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #90
DreWilliams 
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 soolie said:
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all
Your a true case of a dumb a.ss he started a feather weight a.ss hole what you talking about
 11 years ago '05        #91
DreWilliams 
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 r a n c i d said:
If they're nobodys, then so is mayweather.

It's like dude said earlier, like it or hate it, mayweather will never be a legend, why? because he hasn't proven himself

to be classed as a legend u've got to prove the doubters wrong, he's got to go out and knock mans like winky wright and hatton out

weather he's better or not, i dont see no proof

you cant go down as a legend unless you prove yourself, tell me who mayweather has fought that really matters
You British fu*k, think about they only reason you say what you say is because you prolly like Ricky Hattons bi*ch a.ss who really lost his last f!ght against the spanish kid but the refs gave it to him. Mayweather is too good to f!ght once you that good the haters come out because they want you to get yo a.ss beat before they say you good. You wouldnt give hime props until he fought everybody like ALi did and ended up with brain damage. That n*gga aint got sh*t to proves hes the best. FACE IT
 11-05-2006, 10:32 PM         #92
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dawizard911 said:
regardless of who you put in front of him floyd always showed he is the best in the business today, n*ggas doubted him when he fought corrales and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggas doubted him when he fought gatti and what he do whup dat azz, n*ggaz doubted him when he fought zab and what he du whup dat azz and n*ggaz doubted him when he fought baldamir and again what he do WHUP DAT AZZ the only round that he really did nothing in was the 12th and he still one that sh*t. dudes on here crack me up calling him a f*g and saying he duckin people becauase he aint f!ght margarito or hatten and they both looked suspect on they last f!ghts and hatten imo lost to collazo. and how you going to say fu*k floyd for dissin larry merchant?? Larry Merchant take shots a f!ghters all the time so it was bought time somebody say some sh*t about him. I wouldn't even get mad if floyd don't f!ght no more after this. Why f!ght any more what for he already proved he is the BEST IN THE WORLD why should he have to beat on an Oscar De La Hoya on the downside of his career??? I wouldn't even take that win. Floyd can get go ahead and retire no need to put a dark spot on his LEGENDARY boxing career.
Multiple champion in 3 different weight classes and he is a pus*y?? Beat everyone put in front of him cleanly and he is scared of everyone?? ya'll dudes need to stop playing f!ght night and watch boxing for real
^^^
Real Talk Nuff Said Close Thread
 11-05-2006, 10:57 PM         #93
Keenan172000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am an amateur boxer..some of yall dont know what the hell your talking about!! Floyd is the best in his weight and the 3 previous weights he aint duckin anyone if you look at the facts people are ducking from him he offered De la hoya, shane mosley and others money to f!ght but they didnt want to take it... but i could see the shane mosley floyd f!ght happening...
 11-05-2006, 11:06 PM         #94
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
You British fu*k, think about they only reason you say what you say is because you prolly like Ricky Hattons bi*ch a.ss who really lost his last f!ght against the spanish kid but the refs gave it to him. Mayweather is too good to f!ght once you that good the haters come out because they want you to get yo a.ss beat before they say you good. You wouldnt give hime props until he fought everybody like ALi did and ended up with brain damage. That n*gga aint got sh*t to proves hes the best. FACE IT
are you fu*king retarded you inbred c*nt.

I've said numerous times in the thread mayweather is a better boxer than hatton

you don't know sh*t about boxing

i GUARANTEE if mayweather was french or something, 9/10 people calling him a legend in this thread would say he isn't a legend.

You idiots take patriosm so far, that it adapts into retardation
 11-05-2006, 11:21 PM         #95
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smart move, don't get too greedy!
 11 years ago '05        #96
CrookedEye99 
space
avatar space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
haters
 11 years ago '05        #97
Slowed & Thoed 
space
avatar space
space
$463 | Props total: 148 148
antonio margarito or de la hoya would be the f!ght he would take.... sh*t but homie has nothing else to prove.... but i would like to see him & margarito f!ght though...
 11 years ago '05        #98
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 DreWilliams said:
You dum a.ss spick. You just mad he beat tha sh*t out that wetback. People always want to be crititcs. HBo and who ever built bladamir up like he was good and Mayweather whip that a.ss no problem. If you watch the f!ght you could see Mayweather was the ropes dipping everything Bladamir threw, so what the fu*k you talking about. He went toe to toe in the middle of the ring and was whooping that a.ss. I mean he said he hurt his hand which was obvious from tapping Bladmirs strong a.ss face. All was left was to knock dude out but at that point it didn't matter it was no question who was going to win, knocking him out would be to please bi*ch chicanos like yourself. Point being Mayweather is bad boy and people always going to hate Black Men who are invincable.
Dumb racist n*gga acting like mexicans have no place in boxing.Mayweather being as c*cky as he is will only accept in his fu*ked up self esteem crazy mind that he will be a legend no matter what boxing experts and fans have to say. If that was the case then anyone who is in boxing and is undefeated can say they are legends????Yes Mayweather has skills, but he need to stop dissing ppl and start getting in the ring with them but we all know he gonna come up with an excuse saying everyone is at the end of their careers, so is his he saying he gonna retire so why wont he f!ght MOSLEY, HATTON, MARGARITO, DE LA HOYA, WRIGHT, OR PAUL WILLIAMS. In his mind he knows those are the most dangerous f!ghts he can get, and until he gets in the ring with them NO ONE CAN SAY MAYWEATHER WILL BEAT THEM. Now go back and hop on Mays d*ck you ho
 11 years ago '05        #99
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Mayweather is the 50 Cent of boxing, dissing everyone LOL
 11 years ago '05        #100
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 DreWilliams said:
You British fu*k, think about they only reason you say what you say is because you prolly like Ricky Hattons bi*ch a.ss who really lost his last f!ght against the spanish kid but the refs gave it to him. Mayweather is too good to f!ght once you that good the haters come out because they want you to get yo a.ss beat before they say you good. You wouldnt give hime props until he fought everybody like ALi did and ended up with brain damage. That n*gga aint got sh*t to proves hes the best. FACE IT
To me on both Hatton and Mayweather records are no difference you sayin Hatton really lost his last f!ght which i also think he did, but Mayweather lost the first Castillo f!ght and they gave it to him, but you wont agree with me and everyone else that he lost that f!ght. Both of them lost of a f!ght but was still givin to them, both of them f!ghting eachother will make it an important f!ght for eachother, and SHUT THE fu*k UP WITH HES NOT WORTHY.Hatton will go at Mayweather the same way Baldomir did but Hatton has more speed and will Catch Mayweather with alot more shots.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy