Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 11-05-2006, 01:44 PM         #61
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Mayweather has a reputation for ducking f!ghters, and is disliked by many for his arrogance, and he hasn't fought enough top tier f!ghters to be considered a legend by most experts. He is one of the most gifted f!ghters in the sport, but that alone doesn't make him a legend. He needs one or two more great f!ghts against great f!ghters. Guys that are cosidered legends are so, because they beat great f!ghters. After beating Gatti, Floyd's stock went up, but since then he hasn't fought anyone of importance. And you can argue that Gatti was declining. Judah and Baldomir are quality f!ghters, but they aren't elite f!ghters. Ray Leonard had Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran. Mayweather doesn't have that type of resume, so I think his position in history is still up in the air. Just retiring undefeated won't cement his play in history, when he didn't f!ght the best f!ghters of his era.
nice to see someone with an actual brain

but the rest of the people on boxden are too moronic to understand your point, they're just going to call you a "hater"
 11 years ago '04        #62
n2deep2 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
I watched the f!ght... If you wanna call it that.. And Mayweather ran the ring.
It was terrible.
 11 years ago '04        #63
n2deep2 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather would be beat by Margarito, Cintron, and maybe De La Hoya. Hell.. Mosely has a chance.
 11 years ago '04        #64
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
stop hating i seen the f!ght floyd is nice and he boxes smartly.
 11 years ago '05        #65
CurlyG 
space
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
i wonder who will be his final boxing match
 11 years ago '04        #66
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
hatton would destroy mayweather

im convinced...

hatton hasnt lost a fite...

i dntca re if his last fite was close
 11-05-2006, 02:32 PM         #67
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calzaghe needs to jump up a weight and f!ght Mayweather

that's a f!ght i'd fu*king pay to see
 11 years ago '04        #68
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 r a n c i d said:
Calzaghe needs to jump up a weight and f!ght Mayweather

that's a f!ght i'd fu*king pay to see
calzaghe needs to jump a weight.......? i thought he f!ghts at like super middle weight.....? also mayweather will never reach legend status cuz he has not fought one f!ghter who will be a legend he's not willing to risk his rep that's why he is retiring.......he does'nt want to end up like roy jones......finally being exposed...........just my take........
 11-05-2006, 02:51 PM         #69
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope mayweather f!ghts the rest of these undefeated bums and kick their a.ss so yall can give this man the respect that he deserves, bottom line, everybody he fought he beat, so give him some respect
 11-05-2006, 02:58 PM         #70
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
calzaghe needs to jump a weight.......? i thought he f!ghts at like super middle weight.....? also mayweather will never reach legend status cuz he has not fought one f!ghter who will be a legend he's not willing to risk his rep that's why he is retiring.......he does'nt want to end up like roy jones......finally being exposed...........just my take........
Yep, i meant mayweather needs to start putting on the pounds, to f!ght someone worthy
 11-05-2006, 02:58 PM         #71
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people are unbelievable, what does this man have to do in order for him to get some respect..maybe go ten years without losing? Maybe be the best pound for pound f!ghter in the world..Maybe out juke and punch his opponents? You all are just mad because he didnt f!ght everysingle fu*kin f!ghter...so what?
TEN YEARS UNDEFEATED and by mutha fu*kas with big names. I dont want him to retire but then again he has my respect either way...O yeah remember the Hagler and Robinson f!ght where Robinson get moving and running around the ring for the last rounds....and still no one calls him a coward they just think that he boxed the way he had to....TO WIN...stop hating on MAYWEATHER
 11 years ago '04        #72
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
ppl only call f!ghters legends when they lose half the rounds instead of dominate.
 11-05-2006, 03:22 PM         #73
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas need to just start respecting the man, he been kicking a.ss for far too long not get no respect, i guarantee that not one single person writing on this thread will last 30 seconds in the ring with that n*gga, but yet i see people calling him a pus*y like they could beat him or something
 11 years ago '05        #74
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
i agree floyd is classless
and to me legends have class
but he is at the top of his game right now
no one can beat him, and im not even a fan of dudes
but you guys gotta stop bein emotional and call it the way it is
he is a fu*kin great f!ghter, one of the best

and fuk larry merchant, wit his negative a.ss, no matter how much any star boxer whips the other's a.ss laryy always gotta give his lame a.ss 2 cents about what was wrong... fuk him

rahnSig
 11 years ago '05        #75
MoneylnThebank 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
i think dude was just emotional after the f!ght when he realized the sh*t he said. . but when they start flashin him money again for bigger f!ghts u know he's gonna bite. . he's def not retiring. .
 11 years ago '06        #76
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Scorp said:
dudes a f*g...dipping out of f!ghts giving lame a.ss excuses. Hatton would but his punk a.ss to a pulp
Thats man don't have anything to prove to all the new and upcoming boxers. Like he said he's rich.
 11 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 soolie said:
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all

Thats because all those other f!ghters are really nobodys too.
 11-05-2006, 03:54 PM         #78
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Thats because all those other f!ghters are really nobodys too.
If they're nobodys, then so is mayweather.

It's like dude said earlier, like it or hate it, mayweather will never be a legend, why? because he hasn't proven himself

to be classed as a legend u've got to prove the doubters wrong, he's got to go out and knock mans like winky wright and hatton out

weather he's better or not, i dont see no proof

you cant go down as a legend unless you prove yourself, tell me who mayweather has fought that really matters
 11 years ago '05        #79
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 tanictotight said:
i hope mayweather f!ghts the rest of these undefeated bums and kick their a.ss so yall can give this man the respect that he deserves, bottom line, everybody he fought he beat, so give him some respect
I give him respect but not legendary respect, same as homie said above.
DLH had trinidad, B Hop, Ray leonard had Hagler, Hearns, Duran, LEGENDS VS LEGENDS, thats when he will be considered one. till then we are not hating, if he wants to retire with his mind up in the clouds so be it
 11 years ago '05        #80
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather is such a bi*ch. Retiring now cuz he knows his beating is coming. fu*kins.lut Mayweather.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago