Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
deejay55 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
The n*gga nice but I think he duckin my man Winky Wright cause he kno wats up!!
 11 years ago '04        #42
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
Floyd Mayweather is the truth i don't know what yall uptop of this page is talkin bout are yall retarded??? :banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #43
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 BumpHeadZ said:
paul williams can knock mayweather out.......de la hoya would be very interesting id go with my boy de la hoya for that one
r u serious, that dude is weak couldnt even knock out that undercard dude who fought under less than 24 hours notice...baldomir is way stronger than williams and he couldnt knock floyd out. but back to the subject, if mayweather f!ghts de la hoya and margarito and wins both he will be a legend because this man has gone and won titles in four divisions and just beat the undisputed welterweight champion last night in leather pink shorts, hes gonna be a legend just for them shorts
 11 years ago '04        #44
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
floyd is the best boxer right now, PERIOD
 11-05-2006, 12:07 PM         #45
wheelie113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its about time!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #46
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
floyd isn't ducking ppl when he been going up a division almost every other f!ght. which ppl don't realize puts him at a disadvantage.

larry merchant is a hater. he hates on roy jones he hates on floyd mayweather and deserved for floyd to talk about him.

mayweather was a legend 5 f!ghts ago.
 11-05-2006, 12:20 PM         #47
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many people are hating on mayweather, all he do is kick a.ss, everybody was hoping he would lose this f!ght, me personally i like to hear him talk sh*t, then pound on somebody, he hasnt lost yet, if oscar old a.ss dare to step in that ring with him, he might actually get k!lled
 11 years ago '05        #48
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
He's gonna go out known as a bi*ch and acted like a chick on the rag half the time

And how you honestly gonna say he aint duckin people when he been avoiding a bout with Margarito for like a year

Last edited by druggie; 11-05-2006 at 12:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
cause margarito is a bum. why should mayweather f!ght a bum calling him out.
 11-05-2006, 12:40 PM         #50
thetruth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha so if hes a pus*y let him f!ght u with out gloves
 11 years ago '05        #51
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 lilkat0 said:
wasn't doin too much runnin if he landed 67% of punches..
I dont know if you were listening to Larry Merchant and Emanuel Stewart saying that Floyd is just showing that he is faster than a slow f!ghter thats all, he wasnt keeping the pressure or trying to go for a KO.
 11 years ago '05        #52
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
FLOYD hasent fought any real f!ghters!!!! He aint no legend!
 11 years ago '05        #53
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
 mt fuji said:
i watched damn near the whole f!ght,up to round 10.....when did he run??

dude str8 outboxed dude point blank,they wanted him to mix it up wit dude the last 2 rounds but floyd is all about the W

and if floyd ain't a legend,then who is??

stop hating
He ran by landing one or two shots and backed off, the only reason he landed that 67% is because he clearly is much faster than baldomir, and LOL i listened to Floyd talk in an interview before the f!ght saying that if Baldomir wanted to go toe to toe that was going to happen but it didnt
 11 years ago '05        #54
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 LakerFan said:
2 out of 3 is 66 so that doesn't really mean he wasn't runnin.
In boxing thats a high a.ss percentage...So yeah he wasnt running
 11 years ago '05        #55
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
 whoaitsme said:
What in the pink fu*k is wrong with you? Roy Jones moved up from middleweight all the way to heavyweight, the first person to do it in like a 100 years. Floyd Mayweather started at 135 I believe and now he is f!ghting at 147, despite being severely undersized in stature.

If anyone stuck at a division for "so long" it was Bernard, but even he moved up 2 weight classes to f!ght Tarver.

And for those of you who think he should f!ght Hatton, maybe Hatton should at least show he is competitive at 147 as he almost lost his only f!ght at 147. You guys still need to learn that speed k!lls...and when you have defense, it's even more deadly
Mayweather lost to Castillo on their first f!ght, so what difference does it make with Hatton almost losing his last f!ght?? They both havent had important f!ghts, but if they both f!ght eachother it will be considered one.
 11-05-2006, 01:07 PM         #56
Surfinfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilkat0 said:
wasn't doin too much runnin if he landed 67% of punches..

the man has potential, but why retire now, can't be that boring?
 11 years ago '05        #57
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
 ev1lle1 said:
Floyd is the best in our era period. Stop all the hate! And why should he f!ght de la hoya? Hes waay overrated! He's lost four fu*king f!ghts! Hes just the big money draw that qoute america wants to win, his washed up, floyd dont need that f!ght to prove he's a legend, he already is!
You cant be overrated when you f!ght a boxer which all the fans want you to f!ght against. DLH fought against boxers which ppl wanted to see him f!ght, when you are in a f!ght where your f!ghting someone like (B Hop, Trinidad, Vargas, Mosley, Ike) and you are in trouble and you overcome it showing heart, THAT is what shows your in legend status.
 11 years ago '05        #58
Chicano_Flow  OP
space
space
 AlSween said:
cause margarito is a bum. why should mayweather f!ght a bum calling him out.
Man when you let your mouth fly and talk sh*t bout a certain f!ghter, you gotta back your sh*t up and f!ght him because just with him wasting his time talking about margarito that means something doesnt it, regardless of alot ppl not knowing who he is, he shouldnt be dissing ppl and duck em.
 11-05-2006, 01:24 PM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather is turning into the next tyson.. the general public(who know nothing about boxing) are going to label him a legend.

When in reality neither have beat anyone good enough to be labeled a legend

name an amazing boxer mayweather has beat/////////////
 11 years ago '06        #60
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
Mayweather has a reputation for ducking f!ghters, and is disliked by many for his arrogance, and he hasn't fought enough top tier f!ghters to be considered a legend by most experts. He is one of the most gifted f!ghters in the sport, but that alone doesn't make him a legend. He needs one or two more great f!ghts against great f!ghters. Guys that are cosidered legends are so, because they beat great f!ghters. After beating Gatti, Floyd's stock went up, but since then he hasn't fought anyone of importance. And you can argue that Gatti was declining. Judah and Baldomir are quality f!ghters, but they aren't elite f!ghters. Ray Leonard had Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran. Mayweather doesn't have that type of resume, so I think his position in history is still up in the air. Just retiring undefeated won't cement his play in history, when he didn't f!ght the best f!ghters of his era.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy