Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
+32  174
40 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

11-05-2006, 10:14 AM         #26
BumpHeadZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul williams can knock mayweather out.......de la hoya would be very interesting id go with my boy de la hoya for that one

11-05-2006, 10:15 AM         #27
BumpHeadZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Mil purse if he f!ghts de la hoya they stated that last night

11-05-2006, 10:20 AM         #28
LADY DZY23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen floyd on thursday...he said he goin to retire so he can focus on, filthy rich records/films/and clothing line. and other venture he got

11-05-2006, 10:28 AM         #29
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll never be a legend, because he's never fought anyone important.

11-05-2006, 10:29 AM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If mayweather wants to go down as a legend he needs to f!ght winky right, and hatton... even if he thinks he better than them(which he probably is)... he got to prove it... no good just claiming you are, and not proving it

12 years ago '05        #31
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,519 | Props total: 6059 6059
old addage says ur not a legend till u beat a legend and he really doesnt have that to his credit and thatll be tha knock on him in the history books. ali had foreman,frasier,and liston. b.hop had delahoya and trinidad wheres floyds legend.

11-05-2006, 10:46 AM         #32
datCITIKIDtps. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a f!ght is a f!ght. Floyd beat his a.ss.(with pink gloves on)The cat is from the street, what can you say. Stick & move, stick & move. Why would someone try to get hit.
The little n*gga got hands. I respect the cat for any decisions he makes.
Only 29 with that many belts.
Keep hating haters.

Last edited by datCITIKIDtps.; 11-05-2006 at 10:47 AM..

11-05-2006, 10:53 AM         #33
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said
No one has ever gone out willingly undefeated... Marciano died in a plane crash thats the only reason he didnt keep f!ghting

Marciano died when he was 46. He was retired for years before he died.

12 years ago '04        #34
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 BumpHeadZ said
paul williams can knock mayweather out.......de la hoya would be very interesting id go with my boy de la hoya for that one

aint that the guy that fought a throw-in f!ghter in the ndercard?? he couldnt even knock out that guy, it was terrible f!ght i felt bad for the guy...paul was treating him like a punchin bag & still couldnt put him out...anybody else see that??

11-05-2006, 11:09 AM         #35
geemoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if floyd does "retire"

he'll come back.

this is a publicity stunt, yall dudes are blind

11-05-2006, 11:11 AM         #36
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just wants to have a big come back f!ght.

11-05-2006, 11:12 AM         #37
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is the best in our era period. Stop all the hate! And why should he f!ght de la hoya? Hes waay overrated! He's lost four fu*king f!ghts! Hes just the big money draw that qoute america wants to win, his washed up, floyd dont need that f!ght to prove he's a legend, he already is!

12 years ago '04        #38
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all
What in the pink fu*k is wrong with you? Roy Jones moved up from middleweight all the way to heavyweight, the first person to do it in like a 100 years. Floyd Mayweather started at 135 I believe and now he is f!ghting at 147, despite being severely undersized in stature.

If anyone stuck at a division for "so long" it was Bernard, but even he moved up 2 weight classes to f!ght Tarver.

And for those of you who think he should f!ght Hatton, maybe Hatton should at least show he is competitive at 147 as he almost lost his only f!ght at 147. You guys still need to learn that speed k!lls...and when you have defense, it's even more deadly

Last edited by whoaitsme; 11-05-2006 at 11:20 AM..

12 years ago '04        #39
kc10785 
space
space
$4,318 | Props total: 199 199
Im not a fan but i respect his talent but he's very c*cky and can be a a.ss hole 75% of the time.I caught the sportscenter interview b4 the f!ght and the guy ask him whos the 3 best f!ghter of all time and this fool said

1.Floyd Mayweather Jr,
2.Sugar Ray Robinson
3.ALi

That fool is stupid

11-05-2006, 11:31 AM         #40
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said
aint that the guy that fought a throw-in f!ghter in the ndercard?? he couldnt even knock out that guy, it was terrible f!ght i felt bad for the guy...paul was treating him like a punchin bag & still couldnt put him out...anybody else see that??
Yeah Paul was looking tight, but to make things good, I think Paul is the mandatory f!ght for floyd now that he's took Baldomirs belt!I think that would be a good f!ght.

12 years ago '04        #41
deejay55 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
The n*gga nice but I think he duckin my man Winky Wright cause he kno wats up!!

12 years ago '04        #42
Big Shaq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 235 235
Floyd Mayweather is the truth i don't know what yall uptop of this page is talkin bout are yall retarded??? :banghead:

12 years ago '06        #43
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 BumpHeadZ said
r u serious, that dude is weak couldnt even knock out that undercard dude who fought under less than 24 hours notice...baldomir is way stronger than williams and he couldnt knock floyd out. but back to the subject, if mayweather f!ghts de la hoya and margarito and wins both he will be a legend because this man has gone and won titles in four divisions and just beat the undisputed welterweight champion last night in leather pink shorts, hes gonna be a legend just for them shorts

12 years ago '04        #44
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
floyd is the best boxer right now, PERIOD

11-05-2006, 12:07 PM         #45
wheelie113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its about time!!!!

12 years ago '04        #46
AlSween 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 26 26
floyd isn't ducking ppl when he been going up a division almost every other f!ght. which ppl don't realize puts him at a disadvantage.

larry merchant is a hater. he hates on roy jones he hates on floyd mayweather and deserved for floyd to talk about him.

mayweather was a legend 5 f!ghts ago.

11-05-2006, 12:20 PM         #47
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many people are hating on mayweather, all he do is kick a.ss, everybody was hoping he would lose this f!ght, me personally i like to hear him talk sh*t, then pound on somebody, he hasnt lost yet, if oscar old a.ss dare to step in that ring with him, he might actually get k!lled

12 years ago '05        #48
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 4580 4580
He's gonna go out known as a bi*ch and acted like a chick on the rag half the time

And how you honestly gonna say he aint duckin people when he been avoiding a bout with Margarito for like a year

Last edited by druggie; 11-05-2006 at 12:25 PM..

12 years ago '04        #49
AlSween 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 26 26
cause margarito is a bum. why should mayweather f!ght a bum calling him out.

11-05-2006, 12:40 PM         #50
thetruth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha so if hes a pus*y let him f!ght u with out gloves

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  47
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  32
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
50 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+57online now  17
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+47online now  16
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+448online now  9
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy