Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 11-05-2006, 09:13 AM         #21
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That would be like calling B-Hop a pus*y because he only lands 200 punches a f!ght...true champions win the f!ght by making others lose it....its called patience...this isn't The Contender....
 11-05-2006, 09:31 AM         #22
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill say yes cuz,he been doing his thing for a long time and,young or not or w.e propaganda against him,he's nice with his hands and has proven that countless of times even when people doubted him in his most glorious f!ghts
 11 years ago '04        #23
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yo, the pink gloves was k!llin me...floyd cant retire yet
 11 years ago '06        #24
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
floyd is one of the best ever, and the most untouchable ever.....go ahead and hate, and I watched it, and never did the hbo guys say he was running....they also said he hurt his right hand in round 6, but you people seem to wanna leave that part out.....either way, he's the best out, one of the best ever, and will be the 2nd person to retire undefeated, and the first black boxer to retire undefeated
 11-05-2006, 09:43 AM         #25
thekidcuba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is good but he will not be considered a legend. People will look back and say that he never fought De La Hoya, Mosley, Hatton and the man he dosnt want to f!ght Margerito.
 11-05-2006, 10:14 AM         #26
BumpHeadZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul williams can knock mayweather out.......de la hoya would be very interesting id go with my boy de la hoya for that one
 11-05-2006, 10:15 AM         #27
BumpHeadZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Mil purse if he f!ghts de la hoya they stated that last night
 11-05-2006, 10:20 AM         #28
LADY DZY23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen floyd on thursday...he said he goin to retire so he can focus on, filthy rich records/films/and clothing line. and other venture he got
 11-05-2006, 10:28 AM         #29
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll never be a legend, because he's never fought anyone important.
 11-05-2006, 10:29 AM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If mayweather wants to go down as a legend he needs to f!ght winky right, and hatton... even if he thinks he better than them(which he probably is)... he got to prove it... no good just claiming you are, and not proving it
 11 years ago '05        #31
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
old addage says ur not a legend till u beat a legend and he really doesnt have that to his credit and thatll be tha knock on him in the history books. ali had foreman,frasier,and liston. b.hop had delahoya and trinidad wheres floyds legend.
 11-05-2006, 10:46 AM         #32
datCITIKIDtps. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a f!ght is a f!ght. Floyd beat his a.ss.(with pink gloves on)The cat is from the street, what can you say. Stick & move, stick & move. Why would someone try to get hit.
The little n*gga got hands. I respect the cat for any decisions he makes.
Only 29 with that many belts.
Keep hating haters.

Last edited by datCITIKIDtps.; 11-05-2006 at 10:47 AM..
 11-05-2006, 10:53 AM         #33
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
No one has ever gone out willingly undefeated... Marciano died in a plane crash thats the only reason he didnt keep f!ghting

Marciano died when he was 46. He was retired for years before he died.
 11 years ago '04        #34
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 BumpHeadZ said:
paul williams can knock mayweather out.......de la hoya would be very interesting id go with my boy de la hoya for that one

aint that the guy that fought a throw-in f!ghter in the ndercard?? he couldnt even knock out that guy, it was terrible f!ght i felt bad for the guy...paul was treating him like a punchin bag & still couldnt put him out...anybody else see that??
 11-05-2006, 11:09 AM         #35
geemoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if floyd does "retire"

he'll come back.

this is a publicity stunt, yall dudes are blind
 11-05-2006, 11:11 AM         #36
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just wants to have a big come back f!ght.
 11-05-2006, 11:12 AM         #37
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is the best in our era period. Stop all the hate! And why should he f!ght de la hoya? Hes waay overrated! He's lost four fu*king f!ghts! Hes just the big money draw that qoute america wants to win, his washed up, floyd dont need that f!ght to prove he's a legend, he already is!
 11 years ago '04        #38
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all
What in the pink fu*k is wrong with you? Roy Jones moved up from middleweight all the way to heavyweight, the first person to do it in like a 100 years. Floyd Mayweather started at 135 I believe and now he is f!ghting at 147, despite being severely undersized in stature.

If anyone stuck at a division for "so long" it was Bernard, but even he moved up 2 weight classes to f!ght Tarver.

And for those of you who think he should f!ght Hatton, maybe Hatton should at least show he is competitive at 147 as he almost lost his only f!ght at 147. You guys still need to learn that speed k!lls...and when you have defense, it's even more deadly

Last edited by whoaitsme; 11-05-2006 at 11:20 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Im not a fan but i respect his talent but he's very c*cky and can be a a.ss hole 75% of the time.I caught the sportscenter interview b4 the f!ght and the guy ask him whos the 3 best f!ghter of all time and this fool said

1.Floyd Mayweather Jr,
2.Sugar Ray Robinson
3.ALi

That fool is stupid
 11-05-2006, 11:31 AM         #40
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
aint that the guy that fought a throw-in f!ghter in the ndercard?? he couldnt even knock out that guy, it was terrible f!ght i felt bad for the guy...paul was treating him like a punchin bag & still couldnt put him out...anybody else see that??
Yeah Paul was looking tight, but to make things good, I think Paul is the mandatory f!ght for floyd now that he's took Baldomirs belt!I think that would be a good f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy