Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring

most viewed right now
 156
The pyramids were what?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Will one more fight put him in the Legend Status?

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
8504 pageviews
178 comments


Chicano_Flow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 40 40
Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring
 

 
Shortly after outclassing Carlos Baldomir to win the World Boxing Council welterweight championship on Saturday, Floyd Mayweather Jr. at an emotional press conference said he was retiring after one more f!ght.

At the press conference, Mayweather who repeatedly broke down in tears, announced: "One more f!ght, then that's it for me. Every time I f!ght, it's blood, sweat, and tears, because I love the sport. It's not just a job." Mayweather cited wear
and tear on his body, plus a desire to leave on top.

In regards to his performance against Baldomor, Mayweather told the media: "I thought could knock him out down the stretch, but I hurt my hand. He's very resilient, very strong.".

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.doghouseboxing .. ee_1105a06.htm

LOL at Mayweather wanting to retire while being on top, even the commentators of HBO said Mayweather just ran through out the whole f!ght.and fu*k mayweather for dissing larry merchant.

178 comments for "Nov 5 - Floyd Mayweather Jr announces he is Retiring"

 12 years ago '04        #2
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
mayweather is a pus*y

scared of vry1

runnin from evry1

he'l neva be a legend... legends have class.

mayweather has NONE
 12 years ago '04        #3
lilkat0 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
 Kaotic said:
mayweather is a pus*y

scared of vry1

runnin from evry1

he'l neva be a legend... legends have class.

mayweather has NONE
wasn't doin too much runnin if he landed 67% of punches..
 11-05-2006, 06:38 AM         #4
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes a f*g...dipping out of f!ghts giving lame a.ss excuses. Hatton would but his punk a.ss to a pulp
 12 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 Chicano_Flow said:
Shortly after outclassing Carlos Baldomir to win the World Boxing Council welterweight championship on Saturday, Floyd Mayweather Jr. at an emotional press conference said he was retiring after one more f!ght.

At the press conference, Mayweather who repeatedly broke down in tears, announced: "One more f!ght, then that's it for me. Every time I f!ght, it's blood, sweat, and tears, because I love the sport. It's not just a job." Mayweather cited wear
and tear on his body, plus a desire to leave on top.

In regards to his performance against Baldomor, Mayweather told the media: "I thought could knock him out down the stretch, but I hurt my hand. He's very resilient, very strong.".


LOL at Mayweather wanting to retire while being on top, even the commentators of HBO said Mayweather just ran through out the whole f!ght.and fu*k mayweather for dissing larry merchant.



i watched damn near the whole f!ght,up to round 10.....when did he run??

dude str8 outboxed dude point blank,they wanted him to mix it up wit dude the last 2 rounds but floyd is all about the W


and if floyd ain't a legend,then who is??


stop hating
 12 years ago '04        #6
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 Scorp said:
dudes a f*g...dipping out of f!ghts giving lame a.ss excuses. Hatton would but his punk a.ss to a pulp



hatton??


hatton??

floyd would box circles around hatton,u must be out a mind


hatton got his a.ss kicked hs last f!ght
 12 years ago '04        #7
smooorG 
space
avatar space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
 mt fuji said:
i watched damn near the whole f!ght,up to round 10.....when did he run??

dude str8 outboxed dude point blank,they wanted him to mix it up wit dude the last 2 rounds but floyd is all about the W


and if floyd ain't a legend,then who is??


stop hating
^^^^True story. Floyd would give it to Hatton. I think he is smart to go out undefeated. No one has done that since Marciano, right?
 11-05-2006, 06:57 AM         #8
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all
 12 years ago '04        #9
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,498 | Props total: 2058 2058
 soolie said:
yo put it like this mayweather is garbage nobody to f!ght in his weight class just like roy jones move up if you think you got skillz but to stay in the same weight class for yearz but never really f!ght nobody thats not skillz at all
u wouldnt f!ght em if yall were in the same weight class....

but yea i dont like the move, but if his last f!ghts against de la hoya, he may knock em out.
 12 years ago '05        #10
ICG 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 354 354
OMG. In even bigger news look at the ad for the holyfield f!ght...OH NO. Hes pulling a tyson. Anyways Mayweather needs to just f!ght de la hoya so he can be in legand status. Which he will do.
 11-05-2006, 07:27 AM         #11
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
de la hoya is going to knock his azz out
 12 years ago '06        #12
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 504 504
wasn't doin too much runnin if he landed 67% of punches..

2 out of 3 is 66 so that doesn't really mean he wasn't runnin.
 12 years ago '04        #13
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
Dude's a legend and would knock all you n*ggas out. so stop the hate.
 12 years ago '05        #14
MyZ28 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 1437 1437
some people are just dumb. So this dude want people just to stand in front of each other and swing? Thats not boxing.....Floyd just out boxed dude and that was that on that. Gatti tries to stand in front of people and just swing and you see what happend to him? Floyd will be a legend...
 11-05-2006, 07:39 AM         #15
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chicano_Flow said:
and fu*k mayweather for dissing larry merchant.
wish he would have hit him. that dude sucks a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #16
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Kaotic said:
mayweather is a pus*y

scared of vry1

runnin from evry1

he'l neva be a legend... legends have class.

mayweather has NONE
mayweather a pu$$y huh?
yall crack me up..
 12 years ago '05        #17
MyZ28 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 1437 1437
The CompuBox statistics provided a stark illustration of how the f!ght went. Mayweather was credited with landing 199 of 458 blows (43 percent), while Baldomir managed to connect with just 79 of 670 punches (12 percent).

Mayweather was effective moving forward, backward, in and out. He could have fought standing on his head.


Nuf said
 12 years ago '04        #18
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 3225 3225
 smooorG said:
^^^^True story. Floyd would give it to Hatton. I think he is smart to go out undefeated. No one has done that since Marciano, right?
No one has ever gone out willingly undefeated... Marciano died in a plane crash thats the only reason he didnt keep f!ghting
 12 years ago '04        #19
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 3225 3225
 MyZ28 said:
The CompuBox statistics provided a stark illustration of how the f!ght went. Mayweather was credited with landing 199 of 458 blows (43 percent), while Baldomir managed to connect with just 79 of 670 punches (12 percent).

Mayweather was effective moving forward, backward, in and out. He could have fought standing on his head.


Nuf said
Are u serious thats all Mayweather did??? Im a big Mayweather fan but if he only landed 199 punches in 12 rounds that aint to entertaining... What is that 17 punches a round??? I thought Floyd did him dirtier than that...
 11-05-2006, 08:10 AM         #20
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he can't knock out bullets lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
47 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Drake- Iím Upset
422 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy